Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match

Go down 
+12
X
Lauren
The LL Father
KTV-Time
bobby_says_hi
Paul Wyatt
The Sexy Vixen
#WeWantTaryn
Did You Miss Her?
Dead
LH
Eric
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match Empty
PostSubject: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 5:50 pm

Credit: Diva-Dirt

Six Divas locked up in the elimination chamber? Pigs would fly sooner, right? But that hasn’t stop SmackDown Diva Layla from expressing her desire to see the Divas lock up in the lethal cage match. Layla told NZPWI:

* Yes, I definitely think we should see the Divas in an elimination [chamber] match and I know there are plenty of the Divas that’d love to do it.
* And maybe one day we will get the Divas out there. I would love to do it. I would do it in a heartbeat.
Interesting. Very interesting.
Layla also comments on the changing roles of the Divas, saying that they push to compete in more physical matches like the men:

So you think it would be likely in the future if all the Divas got together and went to creative and said “hey, look! We think we could really make a go of it“? Do you think it’s likely?
I think, the Divas pushing that to creative and telling them we want to make a go of it, I think it’s happening already, I think there’s plenty of girls that wanna go out there and do it, whether it’s gonna happen… I don’t know. But fingers crossed, maybe one day there’ll be just that, y’know?
And in perhaps a trifecta, Layla is asked about women being in power in WWE and TNA and how that affects women’s wrestling:

Well hopefully I think it will have a great and positive experience because a woman with power is also going to understand another woman who’s working and wanting to attain that same kind of credibility, that same kind of power, so hopefully it’ll be a positive thing. But also I know, as a woman in power or any kind of woman who’s in charge, they’re going to be harder on the women, because that’s just – naturally we relate to women a lot more easier than, sometimes a man does so I think it’s going to be great, of course! Women can do the same things as men can do, I believe in that a hundred percent. I know society has changed where, y’know, equal rights and stuff like that but sometimes I feel like it’s not right there. We do live sometimes in more of a dominated male world but I think eventually women are going to get better and better and I think women’s wrestling as well. We’re hoping to be taken a lot more seriously in the future.
Really a great interview with lots of topics covered, I have just selected a few to post but Layla also talks about Twitter and the closure of ECW. A very insightful interview and perhaps the first time I’ve seen Layla really have an interview like this. Big thumbs up. Read the rest of the interview here and you can listen to it also.

Interview - http://www.nzpwi.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5774&Itemid=88
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 5:56 pm

Layla in the elimation chamber match Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match 773246 It would be good to see the divas in
it
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

Lol a woman with no talent talking about a match she won't ever be in. The EC is far too dangerous for them to compete in, as their bodies are too fragile to take the bumps the
men have to endure
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 5:58 pm

i'D JUST SETTLE FOR LONGER & BETTER matches
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 6:35 pm

Very interesting that layla is saying this.A divas EC will never happen but at the same time it would be fun to see the divas in hardcore matches at time to time.The wwe fans LOVE seeing women doing hardcore matches,falls count anywhere,tlc because its hot.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 6:36 pm

Its not really hot, its exciting and its different from tag matches
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 6:36 pm

if only it would happen....
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:19 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
Lol a woman with no talent talking about a match she won't ever be in. The EC is far too dangerous for them to compete in, as their bodies are too fragile to take the bumps the
men have to endure

Perhaps the chicks they have. Grab a few women who have experience in wrestling in crazy types of matches, then that's something else.

*Looks at the former backyard wrestler, Vix* She'd be perfect for this match. lol
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:17 pm

Gail Kim knows her extreme rules matches. participant number 1
Beth has been in a ladder match and she's tough enough. participant number 2
Katie Lea also had a ladder match and once again tough enough. participant number 3
Natalya wrestled in Japan which is about as close you get to a shoot. participant number 4
Melina has done I Quit and Falls Count Anywhere, plus she's over. participant number 5
Mickie did Falls Count Anywhere and i'm sure she'd love to do it. participant number 6

there you have your six divas
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:27 pm

Those ladder matches never happened in WWE, Natalya hasn't wrestled the hardcore style in WWE, Gails wrestled them in TNA. The Elimination Chamber is different than a ladder match, extreme rules or falls count anywhere
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:37 pm

Well think about it.

Beth, Katie, Natalya, Melina, Mickie and Gail?

or

Maryse, Kelly, Eve, Alicia, Layla and Maria?

Yikes. lmao.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 8:45 pm

Sorry any woman is to fragiel to pull of a EC match. It;s not even like a hell in a cell or a cage match people. This is all around cage. This is with exception fromt the ring, all cage. We won't see gail kim leaping off the top of the ec chamber thingy and landing on whever ont eh steel floor/

Tyhis could only happen if there is only one spot in the entire match. Which is pretty much near a limitation in women's matches. There is a reason why the jacki/Gail kim match ended at the biggest spot int he entire cage match. Gail Kim would't have been able to compete further
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:15 pm

lol i was about to post this
Layla was a fan of the Rock...and wants to hold the gold (H)

but yeh it wont happen

ya for Kev wearing his LL Society with pride
:Mwahahaha:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:47 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Sorry any woman is to fragiel to pull of a EC match. It;s not even like a hell in a cell or a cage match people. This is all around cage. This is with exception fromt the ring, all cage. We won't see gail kim leaping off the top of the ec chamber thingy and landing on whever ont eh steel floor/

Tyhis could only happen if there is only one spot in the entire match. Which is pretty much near a limitation in women's matches. There is a reason why the jacki/Gail kim match ended at the biggest spot int he entire cage match. Gail Kim would't have been able to compete further

not true

i could see a decent EC match being pulled off if they put:
Beth, Mickie, Melina, Michelle, Katie and Gail in it.

All of these women have experienced a hardcore-type of match...gail even being involved in cage matches in TNA.

the only difference is the EC is a cage with a lid.

tell the ladies to lay off the high spots and i could still see them pulling off a decent EC match.

Victoria and Lita did it. Wink
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:18 pm

yeah not all EC matches need someone diving off the pods
and even soo Gail has dived off a cage into the ring before...whos to say she needs to dive to the outside, she can dive into the ring on some ppl
and they can be just as brutal bashing them into the walls and stuffs

nice to see Layla bring it up though, about talking to managment
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:21 pm

Yeah I could see this being pulled off without serious injuries.

a few bodysplashes onto a group of divas. and a few irish whips into the outside cage walls

that's all we really need. the ladies dont need to go to the extremes.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

yeah it is somewhat doable...but its not going to get done so eh well.

but another thought, for the ppl who are against diva search ppl cos they never "wanted to be wrestlers", even so, if they didnt love what they were doing, why would they be pushing to get involved in such a dangerous match or be willing to take bumps to the outside and stuff...thats something i like about someone like Layla, sure she didnt want to be a wrestler when growing up...but she wasnt totally blind to the business, as her mum and younger sister watched it, and she loved the Rock...but even so she is willing to bump for them, something she deserves a little credit for, even if ppl disagree
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:28 pm

Layla has always been the one taking those crazy bumps that look like they hurt like hell

I dont doubt she has some love for the business considering the bumps she's taken in the past.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:31 pm

yeah...some ppl think different though, but they are indeed entitled to think so.

but ppl may not intend to do something, but love doing it anyway
and i think Layla is one of those ppl, she wasnt sure about entering the diva search, but as she only lived once she did it, and she loves doing it, hell she wants to be champion...even if wwe doesnt want her to be shifty

shes also looking for a husband to have some kids with....IM AVAILABLE
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:38 pm

Not true about ALL female wrestlers being unable to handle such a match, I mean, I could see someone like Lufisto going in and bumping better than most of the men.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

Good Luck with Layla, LL..I better get a wedding invite. shifty

i think the women could handle an EC match just fine. WWE is just acting like sissies about it.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:44 pm

Plus it doesn't help that the WWE has a ton of women there that care more about not taking any risking moves, least they mess up their pretty (in some cases, that is debatable) little faces.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

thank you lol
if i could trust her myspace account
i may just up and propose right there
but eh, she prolly has someone to do that stuff for her
so yeh...id be proposing to her PA....zomg marry the PA...and have an affair with the real deal
awsome plan

and yh i agree Lauren, a lot of the models make it hard for a fan to actually like them, because of how unwilling they are to take risks
at least we know Layla isnt one of them Wink
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:30 pm

Like i said, if they aren't going to do the whole, goe throught glass, one or two dives off the pods, (one having to be on the cage area), why not just toss them in a Hell in a Cell match????

Like i said, the dives is what sets the EC match apart from the cage match much like fighting on the top of the steel cage makes hell in a cell uniqe from a cage and a EC match.

It's like telling them to wrestle a Ladder match but only use it once. I know what vix means with use the cage as a weapon, but they can do that in a regular cage match too. Let's be serious people. I've seen LuFisto do some crazy shit. Ive seen women suplex each other through chairs i've seen women do it all. But i don't see them crashing into steel 5/6 times in a match.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:42 pm

Remember the botched dive from RVD to HHH, I thought they would've banned pod diving after that.

But I think the crashing into the steel thing depends on the girl willing to take such a bump over and over again.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:48 pm

it doesnt necessarily have to be the same girl taking the bump over and over though.

cage, HIAC or EC..i dont care which one WWE would try...it's all pretty much the same risk.

it could be pulled off with the more experienced ladies in WWE.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:48 pm

Out of all the divas on the current roster, I think Gail would be the most able to handle this type of match. She has had the most experience in extreme matches- street fights, cages, ladder matches. Like someone above said, I could easily see her jumping off of one of the pods and onto someone.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:48 am

that would be me smile
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 12:08 pm

Layla makes a good point and I hope the divas will be able to compete in matches like that one day I believe they could do it but some of their bodies may be too fragile for a Elimination Chamber but I think certain divas like Gail, Beth, Serena, Natayla, Melina, Mickie, Katie Lea could possibly do it
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

If that is what the Queen of Smackdown wants, that's what she should get.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:20 pm

The Queen of SD, you're hilarious
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:24 pm

if you mean Layla then lol

if not then Michelle as the real Queen of SD SHOULD start banging onto management about letting divas do more extreme stuff...cos if she says it it may happen

where as if they are leaving it upto Layla, someone who isnt exactly on their priority list *mores to the pity*, its not gonna get taken with any serious thought
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 12:25 am

People race to turn the channel on Michelle McCool. She's flatter than Maria and has only found her voice now that Layla has been carrying segments all year? No coincidence. Once a generic no talent blonde..always a generic no talent blonde.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 1:02 am

No talent? Da fuck you been watching
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 10:22 am

Its that typical thing going around...Having no charisma automatically makes you shit, and having charisma (eg the Miz) makes him a great wrestler. I'm not marking out when I say Michelle is wrestling circles around more than half of the roster, and is even able to give Mickie and Melina a run for their money on a good day. You can hate her all you want, but you can't deny that.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 5:06 pm

I actually love Michelle McCool but Laylamark cracks me up, so missunderstood cool dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match   Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Layla Wants Divas Elimination Chamber Match
Page 1 of 1