Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title

Go down 
+6
perceval
Angelus
#WeWantTaryn
The Sexy Vixen
Did You Miss Her?
King Silva
10 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 6:24 am

Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  20130211_LARGE_divas_Rb

It is said that hard work breeds success. Few WWE Superstars or Divas are better examples of that saying’s truth than Kaitlyn, the underdog beauty who powered her way to victory on WWE NXT season three. After years of toil and trial in the ring, Kaitlyn finally found herself standing tall as Divas Champion in a hometown victory so momentous it sent the deposed champion, Eve, packing from WWE altogether in a fit of rage. The title was hard won, and the road was hard-traveled, but as Kaitlyn’s first title defense against Tamina Snuka approaches, it is now clear that her trials are only just beginning.

Tamina has always stood as one of the tougher Divas ever to set foot in a WWE ring. With untamed aggression and high-flying skills passed down from her father — WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka — and a wild style all her own, the fierce Diva is truly a force to be reckoned with. And she’s had her eye on Kaitlyn’s Divas Title for some weeks now, first scouting the champion from a backstage monitor the week after Kaitlyn captured the title, then mixing it up against Kaitlyn in a Lumberjill Match that devolved into chaos and did not end in a clear victory.

But it appears the time for scouting and scrapping has come to an end. Frustration between the two Divas has boiled over, and Raw Managing Supervisor Vickie Guerrero has passed down the verdict that will see the two to a proper title match. Kaitlyn will defend her hard-won title for the first time against a hard-working opponent whose own road to success (Tamina memorably challenged Beth Phoenix for the same title at last year’s Elimination Chamber) is still being written. Only one will hold the Divas Title after Sunday. May the best Diva win.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/eliminationchamber/2013/kaitlyn-vs-tamina-snuka-26091093

-------------------------------

So what do you guys think..?
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 6:56 am

I'm hoping Kaitlyn loses but I seriously doubt that's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 6:25 pm

i hope this is the last time we see Tamina's boring ass in the spotlight. Bitch needs some charisma. she's like a female Shelton Benjamin.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:10 pm

Am I missing something here what did Tamina even do to earn herself a title match? I didn't see no number 1 contenders match?.Well hopefully she can finally "Make a Statement" she's been talking about.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:14 pm

Just WWE throwing together a match at the last minute cause of the rock promo
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:50 pm

KellyKelly4EVER wrote:
Am I missing something here what did Tamina even do to earn herself a title match? I didn't see no number 1 contenders match?.Well hopefully she can finally "Make a Statement" she's been talking about.

not a damn thing

WWE should've played off of Layla's actions when she saw Kaitlyn with the belt and slowly turned Layla heel.

it should be Kaitlyn vs Layla.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:58 pm

I found a video that can explain everything on why this match is taking place
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 8:13 pm

God Tamina looks so manly in that video...

and lol @ her saying she worked hard to get there....she hasnt done anything lol
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 8:33 pm

KellyKelly4EVER wrote:
I found a video that can explain everything on why this match is taking place

Wow that was actually pretty good why couldn't they have showed that ON RAW?

Wtf with these WWE App exclusives sometimes having things that would be much better on Raw where more people will see it..?

I hope they at least bring this up on SD tonight and Tamina and or Kaitlyn have a match to give the PPV match a little more than 1 show of build up..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 8:38 pm

it's just wwe's way of forcing people to download their stupid app

i refuse to put it on my phone though.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 8:39 pm

I thought the video was good too I screamed OH SHIT outloud when Tamina was throwing her around like a rag doll that was funny as hell!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 8:46 pm

^ Too bad it won't do much to help her this Sunday because there is no way Kaitlyn loses..

That belt imo is AJ's next..

Tamina will get another EC loss. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 3:21 am

Yep, this is the time filler before building to Kaitlyn vs AJ at Wrestlemania. Notice Naomi is getting built up, too. I think we can guess who AJ will be defending the Championship against after her feud with Kaitlyn is done.

That's also why a Layla heel turn would be a bad idea, at this point. With a heel Champion on the way, we'll need babyfaces who can work great matches.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 3:26 am

I really really want Naomi/AJ to have a long feud.

Naomi winning the Divas Title off of AJ would be amazing. smile
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 8:00 am

Lets not get ahead of ourselves, there is no proof that AJ vs Kaitlyn is even happening at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 8:16 am

Too late for me.. :p

I know I'll likely be disappointed but that would be normal considering the WWE's use of the divas for WM since WM 22...
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:15 am

perceval wrote:
Yep, this is the time filler before building to Kaitlyn vs AJ at Wrestlemania. Notice Naomi is getting built up, too. I think we can guess who AJ will be defending the Championship against after her feud with Kaitlyn is done.

That's also why a Layla heel turn would be a bad idea, at this point. With a heel Champion on the way, we'll need babyfaces who can work great matches.

hilarious bahahaha
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:40 am

I still dont see how or why Layla going heel would b a bad thing right now. It'd be more interesting than seeing Tamina in the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 12:59 pm

SAVE.US.XXX wrote:
Lets not get ahead of ourselves, there is no proof that AJ vs Kaitlyn is even happening at Wrestlemania.

No proof, no, but it's the only logical booking for a Divas match at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 7:19 pm

perceval wrote:
SAVE.US.XXX wrote:

No proof, no, but it's the only logical booking for a Divas match at Wrestlemania.

and when has WWE been known for being logical? hilarious

we'll probably get some stupid celebrity-involved diva tag match at WM.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 7:42 pm

I can see it now
Kaitlyn,Natalya,Naomi,Cameron and Layla vs Tamina,Alicia,Aksana,AJ and Rosa Mendes with Trish Stratus as The Special Ref.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

^ LOL that is horrid just like most recent diva WM matches..

WWE will probably book it too!
Suspect
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 10:58 pm

Vix does have a point.

Not only has the Divas title never been defended at mania in the 5 years it has been around we haven't had a singles divas match at mania in 6-7 years...its has always been a bunch of divas together in battle royals/multi diva tag matches/mixed matches involving celebrites
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:15 pm

I really just want either a one on one Kaitlyn v AJ match or maybe add one or two more divas [Naomi would be a dream but probably Tamina] to have a triple threat or fatal 4 way match at WM.

Anymore than that and it would likely not be for the title and or be pretty bad.

The other divas can do stuff backstage or be the arm candy for the make HOFers when they come out to get on the show..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 1:35 am

I ain't sure where a diva match will fit in but I am sure they will probably throw one on the card to break up some of the big matches. Rock vs Cena Main Event,World Title Match,Lesnar vs Triple H,Cm Punk vs Undertaker possibly,and MITB possibly.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013, 7:28 am

Yeah the fans need to get their pizza and booze before the main event so put them before Cena/Rock II like we know you will WWE...
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 1:42 am

Its just like when we all thought Michelle/Beth/Mickie was gonna be on wrestlemania for the title one year and it never happened. We instead got some clusterfuck match.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 2:23 am

Yeah since WM 22 all the matches should have been different..

WM 23 should have been Melina [c] vs Mickie James [maybe add Victoria] for the Women's Title.

WM 24 should have been Beth Phoenix [c] vs Mickie James for the Women's Title.

WM 25 should have had two diva matches, one for each belt; Melina [c] vs Beth for the Women's Title and Maryse [c] vs Michelle McCool vs Gail Kim for the Divas Title.

WM 26 probably could have stayed being a multi-diva tag match or maybe have the two heel champs Women's Champion Michelle McCool and Divas Champion Maryse face Beth Phoenix and Gail Kim [who both should have won the belts off the heels next].

WM 27 should have been LayCool [co Divas Champs *McCool won it back at RR instead of Eve] vs Lita and Trish.

WM 28 should gave been Beth Phoenix [c] vs Natalya for the Divas Title.

And for the upcoming WM 29 I think it is not a bad idea to have Kaitlyn defend her Divas Title against AJ [maybe add one or more of the following: Naomi, Tamina, Layla, or Natalya].
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  EmptyFri 15 Feb 2013, 10:57 pm

Tamina getting another push at the exact same time of year. I expected WWE to go down this route as Kaitlyn needs to defend her title against someone to solidify her reign before she hopefully moves onto AJ. Kaitlyn and Tamina have worked together in the past plenty of times and have produced good matches. The last one they had was very good, though that was with Kaitlyn as the heel and Tamina as the face. Hopefully we see a good match with some decent time

the Smackdown match was also quite good, longer than I was expecting anyway. Layla is really one of the most improved Divas on the roster. You can really see her making an effort with all her matches. And she's a Diva who really gets how to work as a face, something AJ, the Bellas, Aksana and Alicia Fox never really got the hang of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title    Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title  Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber 2013: Kaitlyn v Tamina For The Divas Title
Page 1 of 1