Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson

Go down 
+5
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
Jordan H.
Lauren
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 2:18 am

No pairing of WWE NXT Pros and Rookies has garnered more scrutiny than Daniel Bryan and his allocated mentor, The Miz. In a blog post on the WWE Universe website, the United States Champion responds to those online saying he's not fit to teach a wrestler of Bryan's caliber.

In its entirety, here is what The Miz wrote:

Mentoring Daniel Bryan on WWE NXT

There has been a lot of controversy this week about me mentoring Daniel Bryan on WWE's new show, WWE NXT.

I've read a lot of interviews, blogs, ect. about the matter and they all seem to be asking the same thing. "Why is The Miz mentoring Daniel Bryan when Daniel Bryan has wrestled all over the world for 10 years plus?"

It's come to my knowledge that some members of the WWE Universe think they know everything about WWE and what it takes to be a WWE Superstar. They think that if a guy does well in the independent minor leagues, then all of a sudden he should be in the WWE.

They think that if a guy can main event in front of a hundred people at a bingo hall, then he's ready to main event at WrestleMania. Just because fans on the Internet say you’re ready doesn't mean you really are.

Just because a fat guy with no teeth who sits in the front row, buys your T-shirt and says you're the king of wrestling, doesn't mean you really are.

What the WWE Universe doesn't understand is there is so much more then I can describe in a single blog involved in being successful in the WWE.

My job is to make Daniel Bryan a star in the WWE, because let's face it, if you look at a picture of him right now, do you think STAR?

No, Daniel Bryan looks like my accountant ... ordinary and bland.

Maybe if he had The Miz's charisma and look, he would have been in the WWE by now. Don't hate on me because it didn't take me a decade to get a WWE contract and go down in WWE history to be the first Superstar to win the United States Title and Unified Tag Team Titles.

Don't get me wrong, Daniel Bryan has all the talent in the world, but every wrestler has weaknesses. And that's what my job is, to find his weakness and make him the biggest star possible.

I just hope Daniel Bryan doesn't believe himself what these ignorant members of the WWE Universe believe about him, or WWE NXT is going to be a nightmare for him.

MIZ
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 3:51 am

Really, this is the guy that people thing is going to be the next Rock; GMAFB.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 3:59 am

I swear turds were falling out of his mouth when he was posting that LMAO

He's right about one thing...Danielson does have to change to make it in the WWE but whether it's good or bad depends on your perception.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:43 am

i agree with him
just because this guy can wrestle circles around practically everyone, does not mean he has what it takes....he's a wrestler, not an entertainer...and ppl continually forget the fact that WWE has been sports entertainment since it started 50+ years ago
Miz has a bucket full of Charisma, and has a superstar look, and i dont care what ppl say, he is not horrendous in the ring...where as all Danielson looks to have is his wrestling, he doesnt look like a superstar, and to me he does look bland and boring...but thts just how i see him
i dont actually see him wrestle, to see how entertaining he can be...but ive said it before, i watch wrestling to be entertained not to see move perfect matches...i dont care for the olympic style wrestling, which is something Danielson is supposedly known for
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 4:02 pm

danielson did technical. There's a difference between amateur and technical.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 4:04 pm

Danielson should be tutoring Miz. I dont care what the Miztard says.

Worst case scenario, Danielson will get stuck in shelton's role because Shelton is pure athleticism with no charisma.

and in that case, Danielson would likely go back to ROH.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 12:23 am

Kayfabe
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 1:03 am

Miz needs to shut the hell up with his arrogant self. His personality sucks and he's not that good of a wrestler so I don't even think he deserves to be a damn mentor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 6:14 pm

The Miz just went up one notch on my love list<3 He hopefully shut some fuckers up because eventhough Danielson may be a better wrestler, does he have the same charisma as The Miz? Probably not so I'm ok with Miz tutoring him! I agree with everything LL said but it really doesn't matter, like Laylamark said this screams KAYFABE to me.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 6:17 pm

That is actually great for him to say stuff like that, clears the air.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 6:18 pm

He won't shut anyone up, it'll just make them hate him even more
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

That's fine, everyone has their haters and I can't change that. Miz is like AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 7:58 pm

Yeah, I think Danielson is a much better wrestler than the Miz..but the Miz can teach Danielson more about charisma and character, and how to improve his look, and now that he says this it does make sense that Miz is with Bryan
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 12:05 am

I would love for someone to point out this character and charisma Miz is suppose to have, because I don't see it.

Oh and I fucking love my Boo John Morrison for saying this:

On The Miz mentoring Daniel Bryan: "Yeah, when I saw
that, I was at the ECW taping, and I actually saw Miz. He didn't know
either until he saw the graphic on the screen. That he was the "Pro"
and Bryan Danielson was the student. I walked by and said, "Pssh, he
knows more than you do." And that's pretty much what everyone thinks.
It's gonna be interesting and I think that's the point of it."
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 12:48 am

The Miz >>>>>>>>>>> John Morrison

in pretty much everything! I'm the only one who probably thinks that but that's what makes me ME! drool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 12:49 am

The Miz > John Morrison in character and charisma...John Morrison > The Miz in wrestling skill
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson EmptySun 21 Feb 2010, 1:27 am

LaylaMark is on to something, it does read like kayfabe BUT he is pretty much the Miz inside and out the ring, you get that vibe from him where the gimmick really is the guy portraying it without the obvious overtones. Either way it goes, it's still bullshit lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson   The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz Responds To Criticism Of Being Paired With Danielson
Page 1 of 1