Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More Empty
PostSubject: Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More   Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 2:54 am

TNA President Dixie Carter spoke to Brian Fritz of FanHouse.com this week about iMPACT!'s upcoming move to Monday nights on March 8th. Dixie spoke about what it's going to be like competing with WWE head on every single week. She knows TNA is playing a high stakes game, but sounds ready to lead her company into battle. Here are some highlights of what she said about:

How Everything Came Together: Well, we've talked about a move to Monday nights for a while, since, for over a year and it just seemed like the time was right. When I knew Hulk Hogan was coming on board, I just kind of put a halt to that and just thought how great would it be for the first time he debuts on our show, to let that be the first time we go to Monday night and the timing turned out perfect.

The Pressure of Competing Against WWE: You know, I don't think of it that way. The days that were so hard, that was pressure. There used to be a lot of pressure. I don't feel that pressure anymore. I've always handled it really well because there have been some very hard times in this company. And we still that little engine that could. This is a David vs. Goliath story if I've ever heard it and we are just so excited and so filled with energy but don't have such expectations that they will be failures if we don't meet them. We need to stay steady and continue to grow this.

Hulk Hogan's Role in TNA & Making New Stars: "It has been the best decision I ever made. I don't think I've ever had one conversation with Hulk Hogan about Hulk Hogan. Every conversation I have with him is about the other TNA talent we have and how can we make them better and how can we make them household names. People are just starting to see the very tip of this man's genius in some of these things that we are going to make stars who have worked so hard to get to a certain level and truly take that next big step."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More   Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 3:00 am

Really? I still have yet to see this 'genius' on Thunder
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More   Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 3:02 am

well the tiny ounce of credibility Dixie had with me just went out the window..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More   Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixie Carter: Hulk Hogan Is A Genius & More
Page 1 of 1