Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness   Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:48 am

The Riverfront Times recently interviewed Hulk Hogan, here are the highlights…

On Returning To The Ring: "I really didn't want to wrestle, but I got into a situation with TNA when the fans are chanting 'Hogan! Hogan!', it's hard to say no. I painted myself in a corner. Now I'm fighting a [color:0788=blue! important][color:0788=blue! important]tag-team match March 8 with Abyss against Ric Flair and AJ Styles. I did that to myself, but I really shouldn't be wrestling anymore."

On Ric Flair's greatness: "I think it's the fans. There's a real energy there. On a personal note I think he's the greatest wrestler ever. He's better than Lou Thesz, Gorgeous George -- you name it. But it's the fans. They are the ones that keep this going."

Some Advice For Mark McGwire: "I don't know his situation too well. But the only advice I have is don't play a game with the fans. You've got to come to come clean. Don't cling to half truths, either. I tried that during an interview on Arsenio Hall. I said I wasn't on steroids, which was half true. I wasn't when he asked me. But had I been? Yes. My advice is to lay it all out there."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness   Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 5:10 am

The plants begged him to lace the boots up again, brother
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness   Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:32 am

LOL at him blaming the fans for getting back in the ring...We know he couldn't resist. He wouldn't be complaining if he was winning the world title. And since when was he listening to the fans lately?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness   Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 4:21 pm

Why wont he just go the fuck away!?!?!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness   Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Explains Why He Is Wrestling, Steroids, And Ric Flair’s Greatness
Page 1 of 1