Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More   Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 4:04 pm

Hulk Hogan was on the FOX News Channel's FOX & Friends this morning, here are the highlights…

On Wrestling At The Age Of 57: "I went back because I love the business, I'm addicted to it. I just walk by and touch a wrestling ring and I get goose bumps. I had the chance to get with TNA and I saw the talent that they have, and all the stuff they are doing right there, and I had an opportunity to make history. TNA and Hulk Hogan against the WWE, and that's how it used to be in the 90s, everybody wins, the fans win, the talent has bigger choices now, you know two huge companies. TNA is going to be fighting from underneath, and we are the little engine that could and we have a lot of people watching us."

On Vince McMahon Offering Him A 25 Year Contract: "Vince McMahon talked to me about a twenty plus year deal at the WWE, for merchandise and licensing, to keep me alive forever. This opportunity came with TNA and I had a chance to feel young again, and get some spring in my step and I knew the end of the story at the WWE, this is life after life for me here at TNA, it's a new beginning for me."

On Starting Over In TNA: "Way in the whole trying to get started again. I had to make a choice, do I want to be a statistic and do a bunch of stupid stuff, or do I want to do the right thing?"

* Thanks to the FOX News Channel's FOX & Friends for sending the quotes along..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More   Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 4:12 pm

25 more years of Hulkapalooza? Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More 747915

I'd shoot myself. shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More   Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 4:23 pm

theres a troll on another site who honestly keeps saying Hogans not a cancer to the business....i guess hes still living in the early 90s
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More   Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:08 am

25 year contract? Hogan would be dead by the end of it

EDIT

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More   Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:26 am

He'd prolly die sometime during it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More   Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Discusses Wrestling Again, Being Offered A 25 Year Contract, More
Page 1 of 1