Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Discusses Bret Hart Working For Less Money And Not Being Cool With Him ATM..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Hulk Hogan Discusses Bret Hart Working For Less Money And Not Being Cool With Him ATM.. Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Discusses Bret Hart Working For Less Money And Not Being Cool With Him ATM..   Hulk Hogan Discusses Bret Hart Working For Less Money And Not Being Cool With Him ATM.. EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/14039/hulk-hogan-rips-bret-hart-details-inside

During a recent interview with Fighting Spirit Magazine (Issue 90), Hulk Hogan stated that Bret Hart drove down the salaries of future WWE champions by agreeing to work for less than everyone else. Here is what he had to say…

"The main-event guy made the most money when he had the belt. When I was the (WWF) champion, I made the most money. It was an old rule that Vince (McMahon) Sr. had that, thank god, was passed on for quite a while. That changed when Bret Hart became champion; he'd
work for a lot less than anybody else, so it changed everybody's pay.

The last time I saw [Bret], he was flying around in my Learjet with me, and playing with my kids in the pool. Then, all of a sudden, we're not cool."
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Discusses Bret Hart Working For Less Money And Not Being Cool With Him ATM..
Page 1 of 1