Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? Empty
PostSubject: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:04 pm

I'm not sure, I'll have to get back to you all on this one lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:14 pm

not judging me when i told them i was bisexual. usually girls act all weird around me so i dont tell them. but i told one female friend and she had no problem with it. She became my confidant and i am grateful for that.

Tank was the same when I told him. i love you for that tank hugs
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:16 pm

Vixen, we both know I should be the last person trying to judge anyone for what they do, I was just happy you trusted me enough to tell me,and I love you too.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:22 pm

Well it does seem odd, but my very queer cousin toke me to my first ever gay club and gay outing lol. It was truly a memorable night, i was soo shy and stuffs lol. It may not be ordinary but when i moved here it was definantly what i needed, that's when i truly felt, i was free from everything i left behind in Aruba.

lol weird i know, but it was nice for me.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:27 pm

Aww Kev that's sweet. you should've got on the dancefloor and showed them your awesome moves smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:30 pm

All Different People:

Be a father figure to me when he himself had not had his own in his life for most of his young life because of World War II.

Be an ear for me the other night when I needed someone to talk to.

Showing tough love.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:35 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Aww Kev that's sweet. you should've got on the dancefloor and showed them your awesome moves smile

Who said i didn't? lol. Kevin+music= Dancing lol. I Love music, I love dancing, so regardless i was dancing.

Well except for the stripper pole, my cousin was hogging it and showing off shifty

on a fun note, got hit on by an old Asian, was hilarious lol. But saw loads of eye candy and came to the conclusion that my cousin is a complete W**** and i love him lol.

Seemingly he's soo good, we never saw him dissapear to the bathroom and gave someone a BJ and came back........ shifty

he left and came back and we didn't even notice
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:37 pm

wow your cousin is kinky lol

Kev,you should've kicked him off the pole lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:39 pm

Kevin, there is NOTHING wrong with being a W****, I've been known as a W**** and I love it!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:41 pm

KiwiKevin: Too Hot for WD wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Who said i didn't? lol. Kevin+music= Dancing lol. I Love music, I love dancing, so regardless i was dancing.

Well except for the stripper pole, my cousin was hogging it and showing off What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? 519154

on a fun note, got hit on by an old Asian, was hilarious lol. But saw loads of eye candy and came to the conclusion that my cousin is a complete W**** and i love him lol.

Seemingly he's soo good, we never saw him dissapear to the bathroom and gave someone a BJ and came back........ What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? 519154

he left and came back and we didn't even notice

WHOA! lmao
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:43 pm

Who said there was something wrong with being a W****? Is what i love about him, i dream of being just like him lol.

he has thought me sooooo much, i'm soo thankfull.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:48 pm

KiwiKevin: Too Hot for WD wrote:
Who said there was something wrong with being a W****? Is what i love about him, i dream of being just like him lol.

he has thought me sooooo much, i'm soo thankfull.

Not me. Shit just came out of left field. Two each his own, I've always felt this way.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 3:49 pm

I never said u did, I was just sayin being a W**** is AWESOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:06 pm

kevin i want to meet your cousin now. lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:12 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
kevin i want to meet your cousin now. lol

Ugh me too, been 4 months since i saw him and 2 since i last contacted him.

Living kinda far sucks.

people say we look alike but i just don't see it, plus to top it off he's like the damn green giant next to me shifty

i gotta give him a call, see what he doin next month
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:37 pm

I'm sure there's a lot of things but the only thing I can think of right now is when my bf would call me every morning before work on his sisters phone but one day he couldn't so I was pretty upset and he walked down the street to a payphone just to call me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?   What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
Page 1 of 1