Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something funny I noticed

Go down 
+8
janine
LH
Dead
Paul Wyatt
bobby_says_hi
KTV-Time
The LL Father
X
12 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Something funny I noticed Empty
PostSubject: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 10:06 am

Maryse is seen by the WWE universe as the next Trish, and one of the top divas, but that is far from the truth.

When you look at Smackdown, you see Mickie, Beth and Michelle. Three of which who would own Maryse's ass in the ring, based solely around the fact that they are womens championship contenders...Something I doubt we will ever see Maryse be. WWE is apparently having so much hope for Maryse, yet they are throwing her in the divas title scene, rather than letting her anywhere near the Womens title scene.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 10:32 am

im glad they arent letting Maryse in the womens title scene
if im honest more then half of the current divas can WRESTLE circles around Maryse. Beth, Gail, Melina, Mickie, Jillian, Katie, Natalya, Michelle, Layla, Alicia, Eve, Tiffany and from what ive seen of Angela in FCW...all of those divas from what ive seen can wrestle circles around her......yet Maryse is a damn champion where as only 5 of that list of 13 have been champions...1 of those 5 having a 5 minute reign
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 10:58 am

All i'm saying, Maryse

I still stand by what i said, i enjoy her matches, she just doesn't come out and wrestles, she toys with her opponenets, the just adds an extra flavor i like.

Is she a good wrestler? No, i think the only ones who suck more then her are Rosa and Kelly, but i enjoy her work, she's living proof it isn't all about the wrestling and whatver she is doing seems to work with the crowd. She's one of the better actresses of the bunch, versetile when it comes to playing roles, she's got a pretty face and the look.

I hate how they book her with this two move maximum every match, doubt it's her fault, she doesn't have that much backstage pull, but it's annoying as fuck, and her injury has obviously hindered her, i've seen Christy, Daffney, Daizee Haze, Roxxi, Mickie Knoxx work down after coming back from major injuries and it took some time before they get the hang of things and the confidence again. You just continue to see them hesitates.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 11:30 am

her being reluctant isn't a good enough excuse. she is a champion therefore she should be wrestling. if she wants to prance about the ring flipping her hair and making hand gestures she should be a valet or a guest on Loose Women. she's realised she doesn't need to do anything since WWE are giving her the title when she's not even making an effort
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 11:58 am

i enjoy that part of her match...the toyingness.....but a lot of the other divas do that too....mostly heels. A lot of the models do that ie Alicia and Layla presently, as well as the likes of Kristall....so that dont make her any better, and an more title worthy, when at least those three did both
but its how its booked i guess
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 12:13 pm

Sorry but Maryse's mockery is not liek Layla or Alicia, it's completly diffrent, know when they say, "kick a man when he's already down", Maryse does that, your already down yet she has to slap your head around a little, and she won't kick you down and put this "oooh I'm angry and vicious look" on her face like Alicia or Layla does, she's going to kick you back down and enjoy it, basicly laugh at you when she does it. And i just can't help but hate a person who does that lol.

Call me biased maybe, but i enjoy her in ring work, not the wrestling part, but others.

And you know what i find soooo funny, people bitched and comnplained when Kelly, The Bella's and Candice were getting soooooo many offence over other people, now that someone is taking all the bumps and hits and everything else, the exact opposite, they complain because she isn't getting enough offence.

People make up your mind already and quit the bitching really.....because if they aren't complaining that something is too hot, they'll just complain it's too cold.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 12:45 pm

I'll admit, she has some decent ring psychology, something the other models don't have.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 1:20 pm

ricky_says_hi wrote:
her being reluctant isn't a good enough excuse. she is a champion therefore she should be wrestling. if she wants to prance about the ring flipping her hair and making hand gestures she should be a valet or a guest on Loose Women. she's realised she doesn't need to do anything since WWE are giving her the title when she's not even making an effort

its called doing heel taunts...its to piss people off Something funny I noticed 344423
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 1:22 pm

I agree I find it entertaining when she does that, that is her character, to make you annoyed, I think she is a good wrestler however she needs to improve she was better on SD! than on RAW, she needs to start hitting more moves than doing the same moves over and over again
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 1:25 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
ricky_says_hi wrote:

its called doing heel taunts...its to piss people off Something funny I noticed 344423

Something funny I noticed 867803
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 5:25 pm

FARMSTA FARMSTA LL wrote:
im glad they arent letting Maryse in the womens title scene
if im honest more then half of the current divas can WRESTLE circles around Maryse. Beth, Gail, Melina, Mickie, Jillian, Katie, Natalya, Michelle, Layla, Alicia, Eve, Tiffany and from what ive seen of Angela in FCW...all of those divas from what ive seen can wrestle circles around her......yet Maryse is a damn champion where as only 5 of that list of 13 have been champions...1 of those 5 having a 5 minute reign

Agreed. Im glad they are not letting her in the Womens Title scene as well, personally. Not becasue I dislike her, becasue there are divas who can wrestle better then her, who should be pushed before her. But Like I said they only like her looks so of course shes getting pushed.

Personally Maryse is a better on Raw then SD, Becasue she dont need to go to SD shes fine on Raw where shes getting pushed and all of the attention.

Yeah she has personality I get that, I give her that but wrestling is the whole package, not just charisma, not just wrestling, though I rather see someone with 100% wrestling skill and 0% personality then all personality then no wrestling skill. Thats just me. lol

And I agree with ricky says hi's post too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 5:35 pm

WWE knows better than the put the WWE Women's title on Maryse since they are grooming the Sd division as the real deal....Raw is just "for show' which is why they got a cheap knockoff belt.....and honestly...i see the next Trish as being Michelle. I would love for Michelle to reach that status one day.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 6:05 pm

lol Kev said the same thing
Michelle = Trish 2.0
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 8:07 pm

I don't think anyone is the next Trish, certainly not Maryse and not Michelle either. Michelle has improved but Trish had way more charisma

And they're doing a good job not putting the women's belt on Maryse, no one would take her seriously with that belt
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 1:21 am

Lita and Trish did much better at the heel in ring psychology than Maryse, yet they didn't get the 'oohh look she can act in ring' hype that Maryse gets. Why? Because theres nothing else decent, so they turn to Maryse, who is crap yet gets special treatment cuz there's nothing else to look for.

Lita used to slap her opponents up, taunt the crowd, kiss edge, motion for them to smack her face, etc. Trish did similar things in her matches when she was heel, doing bows and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 1:23 am

Rated X providing = get silly

None of these heifers will be the next Trish! WWE MAKE YOUR OWN STARS hissy fit
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 1:54 am

anyone can be the next Trish if marketed and pushed right.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 2:00 am

No one will be the next Trish and no one should be the next Trish. Everyone should just be themselves
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 2:10 am

Trish and Lita were cashcows so i could see WWE trying to re-create them just to get more money in their pockets.

as if we need Vince to get any richer, though shifty
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 2:11 am

They can try but they'll continue to fail and yeah, Vince don't need anymore money!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 2:14 am

As of now the closest to Lita and Trish we got is Melina and Mickie,IMO, but sadly they are not as popular or as pushed.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 2:34 am

Queen Blue wrote:
Rated X providing = get silly

The only thing I'm providing is hotness xD
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 4:58 am

janine wrote:
As of now the closest to Lita and Trish we got is Melina and Mickie,IMO, but sadly they are not as popular or as pushed.
They are the closest but VINCE does not care for the ladies or else those two would be mixing it up with the Main Eventers and stuff like Lita/Trish did.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:28 am

Maryse should stay with the brand with the Diva's title since it would look better on her than the women's title.

Leave that belt to people who can wrestle a lot better than you [which like someone said is a ton of people..]
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 5:59 am

TRX: Too Hot for WD wrote:
Queen Blue wrote:
Rated X providing = Something funny I noticed 9962

The only thing I'm providing is hotness xD

Something funny I noticed 75790 Something funny I noticed 344423 to the both of you.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 11:31 am

no one can be the next Trish or Lita no...cos well...they cant just turn from themselves to Trish or AMy so its not actually possible
but WWWE are going to give it a good damn shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something funny I noticed   Something funny I noticed Empty

Back to top Go down

Something funny I noticed
Page 1 of 1