Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weaving is Captain America villain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Weaving is Captain America villain Empty
PostSubject: Weaving is Captain America villain   Weaving is Captain America villain EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 1:13 pm

Hugo Weaving will likely reunite with his "Wolfman" director Joe Johnston on "Captain AmericaWeaving is Captain America villain 2_bing", Heat Vision reported today.

Should the deal come off, the Australian actor will play the superhero flick's villain, Red Skull.

The character of Red Skull was previously played by Scott Paulin (of "Teen WolfWeaving is Captain America villain 2_bing" fame) in the ill-fated 1990 "Captain America" movie.

Says the site, "The dealmaking with Weaving is in a delicate stage that will play out in the next day or so. Agencies grouse that MarvelWeaving is Captain America villain 2_bing plays hardball in the negotiating process and also demands multi-movie commitments, though the latter usually applies to actors playing its heroes."

No one is set to play the title character yet.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Weaving is Captain America villain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaving is Captain America villain   Weaving is Captain America villain EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 1:22 pm

I heard that one of those Jonas cunts was playing Cap. is that true????? because if so, this movie is destined to fail.
Back to top Go down

Weaving is Captain America villain
Page 1 of 1