Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xBERRETTAx
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 284
Job/hobbies : Work
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awesome Kong
Registration date : 2009-07-25

I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) Empty
PostSubject: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 8:44 pm

It's called "Mr. Wrestlemania" It consists of every Wrestlemania match Shawn Michaels has been in. It's a four disc set w/ the fourth disc coming out after his match with Taker at WM26. Here's the match listing for each disc.

Disc 1
WM5 - The Rockers VS Twin Towers
WM6 - The Rockers VS Orient Express
WM7 - The Rockers VS Barbarian & Haku
WM8 - Shawn Michaels VS El Matador
WM9 - Shawn Michaels VS Tatanka
WM10 - Shawn Michaels VS Razor Ramon - Ladder match for Intercontinental Title)
WM11 - Shawn Michaels VS Diesel

Disc 2
WM12 - Shawn Michaels VS Bret Hart - 60 Minute Ironman Match for WWF Title
WM14 - Shawn Michaels VS Steve Austin - WWF Title
WM19 - Shawn Michaels VS Chris Jericho

Disc 3
WM20 - Shawn Michaels VS Chris Benoit VS Triple H - Triple Threat Match for World Heavyweight Title
WM21 - Shawn Michaels VS Kurt Angle
WM22 - Shawn Michaels VS Mr. McMahon - No Holds Barred Match
WM23 - Shawn Michaels VS John Cena - WWE Title

Disc 4
WM24 - Shawn Michaels VS Ric Flair
WM25 - Shawn Michaels VS The Undertaker
WM26 - Shawn Michaels VS The Undertaker

I used to have a crazy idea to have the top 25 Wrestlemania Matches to hype up my trip to Houston for Wrestlemania 25 (which was the best weekend of my life, by far!) So what's some of your ideas? WWE, TNA, ROH, Japan, Indy's, what DVD project would you like to see, and why?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 8:54 pm

did you actually make this? or just created a list
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 9:41 pm

That is really cool.

So it is basically a compilation.

I have a site that has a ton of people who sell comps like yours but for everyone such as divas and anyone current.

I bought 13 disks of Mickie [it gets updated all the time], about 6 of Beth, 2 of Stacy, 4 of Lita, and a couple more.

That is cool that you can make them like that.

Are you going to sell it?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 9:42 pm

if he can get em, ROH matches...ill gladly download it
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 12:46 am

Wow, this is both Shawn and Taker's 18th wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 1:36 am

Congrats, you can count. Lol, kidding....kidding
Back to top Go down
xBERRETTAx
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 284
Job/hobbies : Work
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awesome Kong
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 6:56 pm

I actually made it. Downloaded a torrent that had all his matches on it and burnt them on DVD. I don't plan on selling it, because it's illegal (not that I'll actually get caught though) and the video quality is mediocre at best (240x350)
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 7:16 pm

Where'd you get the torrent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)   I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?) Empty

Back to top Go down

I just made a custom WWE DVD (What wrestling DVD project would you like to see?)
Page 1 of 1