Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why is TNA booked so poorly?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

why is TNA booked so poorly? Empty
PostSubject: why is TNA booked so poorly?   why is TNA booked so poorly? EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 4:51 pm

source: 411mania

note, the questions are bolded

Quote :
I'ma big TNA mark but Im starting to worry as their storylines seem so off and boring at times.I feel they have all the potential in the world, why is it booked so poorly.Back when they were on FOX WST or something it was better.

TNA's problem is, was, and will likely continue to be in the fact that they just don't know who they are as a wrestling company.

For a company that once so proudly billed themselves as a bona-fide alternative to the sports entertainment world of WWE under the slogan of "TNA: We Are Wrestling" -- they do seem to be dabbling more than a bit in precisely the same sports entertainment waters they once claimed to avoid, and there certainly doesn't seem to be all that much in the way of actual *wrestling* going on during each of their weekly broadcasts, now does there?

These days, TNA's slogan is "Cross The Line" -- but all that really seems to mean is "hey, former WWE guys -- COME ON IN!" And while the company has done a tremendous job of gobbling up "free agents" and WWE castaways up and down the line, they haven't really managed to attract the built-in *FANS* of these same performers, and thus their company continues to sputter along in a rinse and repeat fashion with little to show for it in the way of actual, homegrown momentum.

Again, it all leads us back to what I once joked was TNA's foolproof business model:

Step 1) Sign old WWE stars
Step 2) ?
Step 3) Profit

Problem is -- TNA can buy all of the old WWE stars in the world. And they can trot them onto TNA programming in high style and watch the quarter-hour ratings rise on any given week, accordingly. But until they can figure out how to use these new acquisitions in a way that will actually make fans pay attention to the product for anything longer than the latest "new hire" segment? They're pretty much doomed to more and more of the same.

Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: why is TNA booked so poorly?   why is TNA booked so poorly? EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 6:04 pm

I wonder if TNA realise that most who are released are incredibly unpopular. Orlando Jordan for example.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: why is TNA booked so poorly?   why is TNA booked so poorly? EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 7:00 pm

i just think the writers are lazy and too busy living in the past.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is TNA booked so poorly?   why is TNA booked so poorly? Empty

Back to top Go down

why is TNA booked so poorly?
Page 1 of 1