Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Trish is booked for Raw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Why Trish is booked for Raw Empty
PostSubject: Why Trish is booked for Raw   Why Trish is booked for Raw EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 5:57 pm

Quote :
Vickie Guerrero vs. Trish Stratus is booked for next week’s WWE RAW to setup a tag team match at WrestleMania. The match is expected to be Layla, Michelle McCool and Dolph Ziggler vs. Trish Stratus, Kelly Kelly and John Morrison.

-wrestlenewz
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Why Trish is booked for Raw   Why Trish is booked for Raw EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 6:17 pm

Site is Stating the obvious, makes sense why it's Jomo now and not Drew like another site had said at first
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Why Trish is booked for Raw   Why Trish is booked for Raw EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 7:26 pm

I'm glad the match is happening but I really feel bad for Dolph and Morrison.

They should have been in a better match [US title match would have been my choice since there is no MITB].

Oh well I like everyone in the match [Kelly just barely] so I hope it is good although I suspect it will be around 6 minutes at the most.. Why Trish is booked for Raw 478927
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Why Trish is booked for Raw   Why Trish is booked for Raw EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 1:00 pm

So glad Trish is booked. I love me some Trish and I can't wait to see her in action. Though, I don't consider this action and LayCool is most likely going to attack and Kelly will make the save.

Or Dolph will be at ringside and he'll trip Trish and Morrison will come out, the referee will be paying attention to them fighting then LayCool will come out. Michelle will kick Trish upside the head, Vickie will get the pin, then they'll attack and Kelly will run down the ramp as Morrison slides in the ring from his fight with Dolph.

I really thought that too far. :P
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Why Trish is booked for Raw   Why Trish is booked for Raw EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 7:45 pm

^ That's what I feel will happen so we'll see tomorrow if we pretty much wrote it!
Back to top Go down
JabarR
Jobber
Jobber

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Why Trish is booked for Raw   Why Trish is booked for Raw EmptySun 13 Mar 2011, 8:25 pm

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ - 432 wrote:
So glad Trish is booked. I love me some Trish and I can't wait to see her in action. Though, I don't consider this action and LayCool is most likely going to attack and Kelly will make the save.

Or Dolph will be at ringside and he'll trip Trish and Morrison will come out, the referee will be paying attention to them fighting then LayCool will come out. Michelle will kick Trish upside the head, Vickie will get the pin, then they'll attack and Kelly will run down the ramp as Morrison slides in the ring from his fight with Dolph.

I really thought that too far. :P

Ditch the idea of Ziggler and Morrison in the Trish/Kelly/LayCool match and give them their own match, then I can watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Trish is booked for Raw   Why Trish is booked for Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Trish is booked for Raw
Page 1 of 1