Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?

Go down 
4 posters

2000: Gladiator
What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_lcap 0% What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
2001: A Beautiful Mind
What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_lcap 0% What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
2002: Chicago
What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_lcap 22% What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_rcap
 22%  [ 2 ]
2003: LOTR: The Return Of The King
What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_lcap 22% What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_rcap
 22%  [ 2 ]
2004: Million Dollar Baby
What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_lcap 11% What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_rcap
 11%  [ 1 ]
2005: Crash
 22%  [ 2 ]
2006: The Departed
What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_lcap 11% What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Vote_rcap
 11%  [ 1 ]
2007: No Country For Old Men
 0%  [ 0 ]
2008: Slumdog Millionair
 11%  [ 1 ]
2009: The Hurt Locker
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Empty
PostSubject: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:36 pm

So this is kinda late but I wanted to wait a little while before I made any Oscar polls..

But basically I want you to vote for the best three films out of ten that have been lucky enought to win Best Picture at the Oscars.

I think you can choose 3 but if not then vote for one and then say your runner up and second runner up.

I will be doing more polls later such as Lead Actor/Actress, Supporting Actor/Actress Director, etc.

Also if you want say which film was the worst one to win Best Picture and say what film from that year should have won!

So please discuss this and future ones.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:38 pm

LOTR, definitely.

Slumdog Millionaire was so overrated. Waste of my time.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:47 pm

1. Million Dollar Baby (by far the best movie to win it in a long time)
2. Chicago
3. Slumdog Millionair

By far the 3 best.

4. The Hurt Locker
5. LODR
6. Gladiator.

A Beautiful mind was by far the worste movie to win Picture of the Year. it was just a horrible movie, It wasn't bad i'll be honest, but Moulin Rouge or In The Bedroom deserved it more the A Beautiful Mind, still baffeled it was nominated. Iris, Amelie, A.I.:Artificial Inteligence, Monsters Ball, Pearl Harbor could have all gotten a nomination...but a Beautiful mind gets it??? Come on. Hell i'd even throw Training Day, Harry potter, Bridgest Jones's Diary I Am Sam and Ali in that category before i throw in A Beautiful Mind.....I'm seriously still baffeled by that nominee
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:50 pm

Moulin Rouge is one of my favorites. I haven't watched it in a few years.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:51 pm

I think I made it so people could vote for as many as they wanted. What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? 527462

I only wanted people to be able to vote for three..

But as for me I would say:

LOTR: RTK as my favorite

I am having a hard time choosing 2 out of these three: Million Dollar Baby, Crash, and The Departed..
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:56 pm

Crash was seriously one of the worse winners as well, the award had to go to....no not Broke Back Mountaint, but to Munich or Capote. It sucked that North Country wasn't nominated for best picture of the year, That was an oscar worthy movie and perfomance by Charlize theron.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 9:58 pm

I think Theron did good as well.

She was so badly treated I wanted her to go all "Monster" on all of those bastards!
What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? 9121
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:05 pm

Lol though everyone claims her role in "Monster" was epic, she was FAR FAR more better in North Country, really wished she got the award over Reese that year, she did deserve it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:09 pm

KiwiKevin: Too Hot for WD wrote:
Lol though everyone claims her role in "Monster" was epic, she was FAR FAR more better in North Country, really wished she got the award over Reese that year, she did deserve it.

I don't know if you understood me I wanted her character in North Country to cap a b*tch like she did in Monster..

2003 had very little competition so she easily won that. I disagree with you since I really liked her in that movie.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

I know what you meant i just really liked her in North Country more, it was a more dramatic, note worthy performance, though that year it was a real hard one.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 2:00 am

I only watched Crash and Chicago and enjoyed them both so I voted for those two!

A Beautiful Mind, Gladiator will be giving on my DVR soon so I'll watch those soon.

I really want to see The Departed! Looks GREAT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 2:08 am

I've only seen Gladiator, but I do want to see Crash.

All the other movies sound/look boring.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:38 am

My other forum has different results of course.

The Departed is in first.
Gladiator is second.
And LOTR: The Return of The King and No Country For Old Men are tied for third.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 1:28 am

That forum has like a trillion members (jealous sad )

More threads like these ssilva<3 they are a HIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years?   What is the Best Film to Win Best Picture at The Oscars in the last 10 Years? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1