Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCITED!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

EXCITED!!! Empty
PostEXCITED!!!

Maybe many of you know but i used to be a Track & Field Coach for kids between 4 & 14, i sometimes trained the older kids from 15 to 18. But that was rare.

My dad went to the Carifta Games her with 5 athletes, 2 of his own and 3 from other teams. he is going as Head coach.

One of his Athletes, Jennelaine Vrolijk, is trying to qualify for the 2010 First Ever World Youth Olympics, in the 3000 Meters race. Though she ran under 11 minutes already it's rather exciting and i'm hoping she does well. She's also doing the 1500 meters as a practice race. She's only 17 and competing in the U-20 category for the first time. Though their is only 2 official qualifying spots for the Caribbean, North America & South America, i'm hoping she falls atleast in the top 5 overall from the 3 regions to possibly compete.

Also one of his few sprinting up coming athletes will be making her Carifta Debut at the young age of 13. She will be competing in the U-17 category. She'll be doing the 100 Meters, 200 Meters and maybe the long Jump. With a Personal best of 12.62 for the 100 meters at her age, i PRAY she dips under the 12 Seconds and IF she does the LONg jump i hope she passes the 5 meters since she's been jumping around 4.90 for some time now.

I'm suppa doopa excited for them since i've seen both grow as atlete. It starts in like an our and hoping the stream works.

EEKKK GO ARUBA!! EXCITING!!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EXCITED!!! :: Comments

No Comment.

EXCITED!!!

Page 1 of 1