Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More Empty
PostSubject: The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More   The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:28 pm

The Briscoes contracts are set to expire in the next two months. There have been discussions of them signing a new deal.

ROH is very happy to have Christopher Daniels
back with the company. They feel that he gives the company some star power, and that while he has a history with the company, there are also a lot of fresh matches for him to have. They were also glad that they were able to debut him without it leaking to the Internet.

ROH is planning to relaunch their message boards.

The next TV tapings will be on May 21st and May 22nd at the Arena in Philadelphia.

The following talent are scheduled for the April 23rd event in Dayton, Ohio: ROH champion Tyler Black, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Roderick Strong, The American Wolves, Necro Butcher, Shawn Daivari, El Generico, Skullkrusher Rasche Brown, Steve Corino, Kenny King, Rhett Titus, The Dark City Fight Club, and Sami Callihan
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More   The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 3:35 pm

RESIGN BRISCOE'S!!!!!!

ROH is really picking up and i'm happy.
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More   The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:41 pm

It should be TNA vs. ROH ,,
then they would have a chaance
!

Lol ,
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More   The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!!? The BrisGODS only get a small little sentence and Daniels gets a whole damn paragraph?!?!?!? OH HELL NO! Dead, you better rewrite this and add more to The BrisGODS section!!!! Anyway ROH better hurry up and resign them, before I snatch them up lol, and Good for Daniels he's always been one of my favs and I'm glad he's doing good in ROH, I need to start back watching ROH, I'm going to have to put Shimmer aside for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More   The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 5:15 pm

Why isn't Steen getting booked at the event, I wonder?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More   The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More Empty

Back to top Go down

The Briscoes ROH Contracts Expiring, Daniels' ROH Return, & Lots More
Page 1 of 1