Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend   Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 6:59 pm

Lindsay Lohan announced she was 'through' with the club scene on her Twitter last night, but the truth is that the club scene is actually through with her — she has been banned from L.A. nightclub Trousdale after chucking a glass at former girlfriend Samantha Ronson's head. Page Six says

Witnesses tell us that Ronson was sitting with friends when Lohan stormed up and suddenly threw her drink — including the glass — at her on Friday night. A spy told us: 'Samantha was DJ-ing and Lindsay stormed over and threw a glass at her head. Glass flew everywhere. The club owner asked Lindsay to leave and was overheard saying she'll never come back.'

And apparently she's not just done with the club scene — she's done with the whole 'acting' scene, too. According to TMZ

Lindsay Lohan was axed from a movie because she's not 'bankable.'

Lindsay was slated to star in 'The Other Side,' but the writer/director [told] us, 'Our team simply chose to move on from Lindsay and we'll soon be announcing a replacement.'

Sources connected with the film tell us the people financing the film were skittish about relying on Lindsay. Here's the twist… at one point Brittany Murphy was attached to the movie.

I'm sure you could get a movie starring Brittany Murphy insured easier than you could one starring Lindsay. At least the dead chick's always where she says she's gonna be. Just put some sunglasses and a hat on her and prop her up Weekend at Bernie's style. I guaranteed you it still wouldn't be half as bad as 'Labor Pains' or 'I Know Who Killed Me.'
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend   Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 5:29 pm

Hailey wrote:
I'm sure you could get a movie starring Brittany Murphy insured easier than you could one starring Lindsay. At least the dead chick's always where she says she's gonna be. Just put some sunglasses and a hat on her and prop her up Weekend at Bernie's style. I guaranteed you it still wouldn't be half as bad as 'Labor Pains' or 'I Know Who Killed Me.'

That was a bit mean. I loved Brittany Murphy. Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend 850417
Back to top Go down

Lindsay Lohan Got Dumped and Banned in One Weekend
Page 1 of 1