Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons Empty
PostSubject: RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons   RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons EmptySat 15 May 2010, 1:37 am

Alex Marvez recently conducted an interview with TNA star Rob Van Dam for Scrippsnews.com. Below are some excerpts:
"He [Jeff Hardy] started to call me regularly before I even knew I was going to sign with TNA," Van Dam said. "That was different. I don't know that Jeff had ever even called my cell phone before. He told me how much he thought we could take over TNA and how much better it was than WWE because we both hated the same stuff about that job. While I didn't sign just because he told me to, I do feel an extra-deep connection with him."
Van Dam also is standing by Hardy as the latter prepares to face trial in North Carolina on five drug charges stemming from a September 2009 arrest. Prowrestling.net reports that a hearing on the case was postponed this week until June 3.
"When I talk to him about his life situation, the guy doesn't seem worried at all," said Van Dam, who himself is a longtime advocate of legalizing marijuana use. "He and I share the same outlook in that we don't let a lot get to us. We've always gotten along because we share the same optimism and sarcasm. ... I've gotten the impression from talking to him that things are going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons   RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons EmptySat 15 May 2010, 1:41 am

Drug Money FTW~!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons   RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons EmptySat 15 May 2010, 3:26 am

Awww, what a friendship, they both love drugs. <3333333

Of course he doesn't seem worried, he probably doesn't give a shit, I mean, come on, it was the idiot who did it in the first place. "optimism and sarcasm" is great, but, sometimes you have to take things seriously. This isn't a joke. Maybe a few years in prison, with a few guys crushing on him might make him change his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons   RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons EmptySat 15 May 2010, 3:44 am

I think its great that they both have a way they can relate in life, different circumstances and such. But I do think its unfair to compare Jeff to RVD in terms of "drugs." RVD supports a reasonable argument that Marijuana should be legalized, and as it was given to us by God (grown naturally), he does have a reasonable argument.

My best friend's parents used to both smoke weed/or whatever it was years back, and maybe they still do. They are really nice people, and I couldn't have better people to know. They are honest, trustworthy people, and the same applies to RVD. Just because he smokes the dope or whatever, doesn't take away that he can be a success in life, and nothing less than any of us. Jeff Hardy however, takes prescription medication which is more harmful to our body than most things that can be taken in excess. He constantly fucks up his life and doesn't seem to be able to accept responsibility.

I'm not saying smoking is right, because I downright hate it, but comparing it to a drug dealer/user is kind of harsh in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons   RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons EmptySat 15 May 2010, 3:44 am

dope isnt weed lol
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons   RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons EmptySat 15 May 2010, 3:50 am

What didn't they both like about WWE?, Oh and I don't see what's so grand about weed, I've smoked it a few times before, and it did nothing for me, I didn't feel any different, I wasn't hungry, I just had a funny smell on me for a while.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons   RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons EmptySat 15 May 2010, 9:30 am

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
dope isnt weed lol

I used to think that when people used ice, they used...Well ice. I don't even know what any of the drugs are apart from the name. Leave me alone lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons   RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons Empty

Back to top Go down

RVD Says Him & Jeff Hardy Hate WWE For The Same Reasons
Page 1 of 1