Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel about the champions?

Go down 
+3
X
KTV-Time
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

How do you feel about the champions? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 11:01 pm

How do you feel about the 2 champions Eve & Layla?

I like that these two are champions its different people and divas who people wouldn't expect to be champions. I think this could open doors for women who wouldn't be looked upon as champions to have a run with the title. I also like the fact that they're alot of 1st ever/s in the reigns

Layla & Eve are the 1st divas search winners to hold a WWE title

Layla is the 1st ever British women's champion

Eve is the 1st ever diva search winner to win the divas title

Layla is the 1st ever diva search winner to win the women's championship.

How do you feel about them being champions etc... you can discuss Madison Rayne as champion get it Rayne as champion instead of reign I used her last name as the reign ok I'll shut up now lol
How do you feel about the champions? 773246
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 11:06 pm

I think all the work Michelle, Beth, Melina, Mickie, even Maryse have worked to put the women's division back to a decent level has been pushed back 10 steps further behind.

To think you have a roster with Natalya, Gail Kim, Jillian Hall who are probably some of the top 15 wrestlers in North America today and Serena who is one of the greatest rookies on the rise today.

You opt to put the title on a girl who is only coming into her own as a wrestler and lacks character and proper build up and one who oversells and will never be an actual credible wrestler due to her lack of athletism and only value is that she is slightly entertaining, yet not entertaining enough to carry a division on her shoulders.

Last edited by United States of Kiwi on Sat 15 May 2010, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 11:06 pm

Eve is also the fourth DS contestant to win a WWE title, and Layla is the fifth.

I like what they are doing by pushing new blood. It worked for Trish, and look what that did for the division years later. Eve and Layla are both capable divas in the ring, and I like how we are getting some more credible divas out of this.

Last edited by Rated X Superstar on Sun 16 May 2010, 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 11:08 pm

Eve sucks and is boring

Layla is charismatic but still needs to improve in the ring.

cant stnad Eve but i can tolerate Layla as champ, even if it is a bit premature. I'm happy because i honestly never thought she'd hold gold.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 11:41 pm

I love them both EQUALLY! I'm pumped for them both and can't wait to see what's in store for ma girls smile
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 11:57 pm

I for one do like that we are getting new girls as champs, insted of the same Michelle, Maryse, Mickie, and yes even Melina and Beth. I think its a breah of fresh air and both girls have improved, but I rather it be someone like Nattie, Gail, Serena who got to hold the title, but I hope they will soon.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 12:04 am

Have I told you lately how much I love you? <3
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 6:46 am

i find that Layla is a lot more athletic then ppl give her credit for. A dancer just like a gymnist, or an athelte all need to be athletic to be succesful. You cant bust out a move and not be athletic.

and only time will tell as to whether or not Layla's entertainment value can carry a devision, cos her wrestling alone wont. she wrestles decent enough, but her personality is what has really made ppl take notice this past year...her improvements in the ring are secondary to her improvement in character
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 7:56 am

Look how shit Trish was when she first became champion and carried the division. Although Layla isn't that over, she definantly possesses that Trish-like character, and could easily improve like Trish did. Layla isn't even that bad, I think if given a more serious role (like given to Madison), she'll be able to showcase her true abilities.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 7:58 am

i feel the same way.
From a wrestling standpoint i feeel Layla is better in her first reign, then Trish was in her first 3 or 4 reigns..as Trish really wsnt that great til mid 2004.
Layla isnt that over your correct...ppl like to say its cos Michelle is a heat vaccum, but in reality its because WWE dropped the ball with her from the get go, if you saw when she won the diva search they ENTIRE building was chanting for Layla to win, i can see something like perhaps happening, if WWE choose to try

EDIT and al if you look at it, Layla hasnt been given an oppetunity to show her growth, until she gets a one on one match on live tv, dare i say PPV, we will not know how good she could become...so heres hopin LayCool does split, make it a slow process over the month, and give Layla v Michelle a title match on Money in the Bank
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 8:10 am

I really think this is one of those defining moments for Layla, like it was for Trish when she won her first title in the 6-way. If Michelle turns on Layla and Vickie sides with Michelle, I think the fans will instantly go to Layla, and will cheer her like crazy.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 8:12 am

we shall have to wait and see.
i mean when Trish won it was just as confusing as Layla winning
both hadnt been built up, and was just random, its a bit eerily how there are a few similarities between the greatest diva in wwe terms and my favourite haha.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 8:16 am

Unless your Vickie Guerrero, its almost impossible to garner heel heat as a diva these days. I think it'd be best to turn Layla face, possibly after a few months as a heel champ, leading to the demise of LayCool. People say Layla tarnishes the credibility of the womens championship, however I think shes moreso reviving it to where it used to be. A great storyline-creative move, in defeating the Glamazon in the way she did. Something I could've seen happen in the attitude era. I prefer story-moments like these, to Melina defeating Beth in a poorly developed fued.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 8:24 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
Unless your Vickie Guerrero, its almost impossible to garner heel heat as a diva these days. I think it'd be best to turn Layla face, possibly after a few months as a heel champ, leading to the demise of LayCool. People say Layla tarnishes the credibility of the womens championship, however I think shes moreso reviving it to where it used to be. A great storyline-creative move, in defeating the Glamazon in the way she did. Something I could've seen happen in the attitude era. I prefer story-moments like these, to Melina defeating Beth in a poorly developed fued.

nice to have someone to agree with. although Layla's wrestling ability is far from what the title has been held by, its also by far not the worst...so thats a mute point mostly.
and i feel that this is a good thing, its fresh, and leads to a potential feud of the year candidate. i am more interested in a developed story and characters then a note perfect match, which (as well as me being a huge Layla fan) is why i am really happy Layla is the champ as of right now.
and also with unless your Vickie you cant get heat, your right, which i dont understand the heels basically are the only real divas with character, Lay-Cool, Maryse, Alicia, Jillian all have character compared to the typical babyface that is held by all the face divas with the exception of Beth.....yet for some reason non get a great deal of heat..its a bit confusing
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 8:30 am

Its pretty amazing the way the divas have been booked in the last year. Fued with Michelle/Melina (Layla involved), leading to LayCool vs Piggy James, leading to the involvement and fued with Beth. Now LayCool supposedly fueding. I don't recall the last time fueds have just flowed so well together, and were not randomly booked.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 8:35 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
Its pretty amazing the way the divas have been booked in the last year. Fued with Michelle/Melina (Layla involved), leading to LayCool vs Piggy James, leading to the involvement and fued with Beth. Now LayCool supposedly fueding. I don't recall the last time fueds have just flowed so well together, and were not randomly booked.

again i agree pretty much
the amount of complaints the SD booking has gotten over the past year about the feuds and shit, is just a bit wtf? type of thing. as you mentioned the fluidity (SP?) in the past year on SD is something weve not seen in years....i mean every feuds ended with a new feud beginning
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 9:06 am

Yet on Raw we had...Mickie fueding with Maryse, leading to Mickie winning the title and Maryse disappearing. Mickie having 1 two week fued with Alicia, one random title match with Gail, then a random title swap from Jillian, then another to Melina in same night. Melina has a pointless squash fued with Jillian, and another random match set up with Alicia. Then Maryse returns to fued with Melina, and Melina is injured and fued over. Gail and Maryse have a lame fued, which leads to Maryse/Eve which is actually the first developed fued we've had out of all of them scenarios...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 9:44 am

oh and another point i forgot to agree on X
is how you said that we are getting some more credible divas out of this. i have to agree, tbh both title wins had hardly any built up for Eve she pinned Maryse, won a BR and then the title, for Layla however she has been built somewhat in character, just not as a wrestler, but saying that shes got almost half her overall wins in a month, pinning mickie, tiffany and then winning the title.....as long as WWE are attempting to do something, they can easily make both divas more credible. so i agree.

and precisely Raw has not been booked half as well as the SD devision, and although Michelle is blah blah blah still in the spot light, shes a top diva, its like bitching that Cena, or Orton, or Edge, or Taker, or Jericho, or HHH are all in the spotlight, thats what the main stars of the devision do. Michelle like Mickie was, Trish, Lita and like Beth and Melina when they return will be, are the top diva stars....WWE are now with the loss of Beth and Melina still on the sidelines, are trying hard to create new stars, which is nothing but good, they are trying with Eve, which must be Vinces unofficial love child, and they are trying to with Layla, cos they must have realized that Layla has put a lot in this past year, and isnt as green as the other divas....and turning Serena suddenly into a wrestler will just confuse the casual ppl.

i really liked an idea i read about having Layla go over superwoman, and then if Melina doesnt return to SD, have Serena target Layla about how the females act in WWE, and use the champion to make an example off
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 10:34 am

Yeah I'd love to see that happen. I'd also love to see Layla go over Michelle, which could lead to her being out of the spotlight for a while.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 1:49 pm

yeh...but lets face it...thats a big ask
who knows if Layla becomes the reason McCool is out of the spotlight, the ppl who arent that keen on her will prolly ending up bowing down to her lol!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 2:11 pm

Ummmm Why does Eve need to be Vince's love child and suddenly after 4 years they saw something in layla for each to get a championship? You don't usually play favorites, but that was cheap, why can't they see something in Eve like they did Layla? Just throwing that out there.

I do think Layla was more ready for the Divas championship then Eve simply because she is more relevant, not because she's Vince's "love child".

Just sayin.... shifty
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 2:16 pm

that was purely for joke purposes, dont start getting your panties in a twist.

WWE did see something in Eve, and the reason i made the love child comment was simply because there have been plenty of reports about WWE being high on Eve, and how she is the future....and nothing about Layla

its not play favourites either...as i said it was for joke purposes, and i dislike Eve anywhoo

Layla is deffo ready for the divas title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the champions?   How do you feel about the champions? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about the champions?
Page 1 of 1