Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart comments on being the new RAW GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Bret Hart comments on being the new RAW GM Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart comments on being the new RAW GM   Bret Hart comments on being the new RAW GM EmptySun 30 May 2010, 3:22 pm

Bret Hart posted a new blog on his Facebook page yesterday discussing his role as the new RAW General Manager. Below is an excerpt:

My life took an interesting turn this week when I decided to forfeit the United States championship for the simple reason that at this point in my life, I'm in no position to defend it on a regular basis (and God knows a host of other reasons) but it was a beautiful moment all the same. So when the WWE offered me the chance to become the new general manager of Raw, I jumped at the opportunity. I expect this will be one of the most interesting job titles I've ever had and I can assure all my WWE fans that I will do my best to be the most interesting and creative GM since the inception of general managers. As a note of interest, I'd like to say how proud I've been of Vicki Guerrero the last couple of years for doing the amazing job she's done playing this role on Smackdown. I'm only learning it after one week that's it's a much more challenging role than people might realize and I can only hope to do as good of a job as she did.
Back to top Go down

Bret Hart comments on being the new RAW GM
Page 1 of 1