Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing   Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 5:36 am

The eldest child of Stu and Helen Hart, Smith Hart, took to his Twitter to comment on tonight's Bret Hart Appreciation Night and his family not being a part of the celebration. He wrote:

"Not concerned about my family not being apart of the celebration tonight but I do think they're are a few people who really should've been... Notably Jim Neidhart, Jimmy Hart, Roddy Piper, Mayor Nechi, Edge, Steve Austin and even the Undertaker"

Smith also commented on his niece, Natalya, losing tonight on RAW on her birthday in Calgary, writing, "Should be upset that Natalya had to lose on her birthday in her hometown, but Im actually happy she got to work and show how talented she is"

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0527/562991/bret-hart-brother-comments-on-hart-family-not-being-a-part-of/#ixzz2UZgMdIIG
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing   Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 11:55 am

If WWE don't make it known it is her B-Day I doubt anyone outside her hardcore fanbase would of known and just thought she was on cause of Bret and it being in Canada. I mean some lost titles in their hometown.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing   Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing EmptyTue 28 May 2013, 3:14 pm

Yeah I didn't know it was her b-day.

I didn't see it posted on wrestling websites.

Sad she lost but like he said at least she was on the show for 10 minutes or so if you count both her managing and wrestling. :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing   Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing Empty

Back to top Go down

Bret Hart's Brother Comments On Family Not Being A Part Of Appreciation Night, Natalya Jobbing
Page 1 of 1