Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are   Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 1:45 am

WWE NXT Season Two Roster:

-Husky Harris (with pro Cody Rhodes)

-Eli Cottonwood (with pro John Morrison)

-Percy Watson (with pro MVP)

-Titus O'Neil (with pro Zack Ryder)

-Kaval, aka Low Ki (with pros Michelle McCool & Layla)

-Lucky Cannon (with pro Mark Henry)

-Michael McGillicutty (with pro Kofi Kingston)

-Alex Riley (with pro The Miz)

A slight twist from NXT season one will be the voting process. The Pro's will have 50% of the power in the voting while the WWE Universe will have the other 50%.

Husky Harris (Windham Rotunda) - Former Troy University offensive lineman and son of Mike Rotunda, Grandson of Blackjack Mulligan, and nephew to Barry & Kendall Windham. Has been working in FCW (WWE Developmental) since early 2009 as "Duke Rotundo" and is a former FCW tag team champion with his brother Taylor "Bo" Rotunda.

Eli Cottonwood (Kipp Christianson) - A former basketball standout at St. John's University, as well as in the CBA. He's been with FCW since early 2009.

Percy Watson (Chris McNeil) - Was 1/2 of the tag team "The South Beach Boys" with NXT Season 1 rookie Darren Young. Debuted in FCW in mid 2009.

Titus O'Neill (Thaddeus Bullard) - This former Florida Gators defensive end has been making an impact in FCW since his 2009 debut.

Kaval (Brandon Sylvestry) - Best known as Low-Ki, he may be, pound for pound, one of the best workers out there. He's been a star and title holder in ROH & TNA. If he can avoid injury, his WWE career could really take off with or without winning NXT.

Lucky Cannon (Jon Emminger) - New Port Richey, FL native who started his FCW career in 2007. His ringname in FCW as of last week has been Johnny Prime.

Michael McGillicutty (Joe Hennig) - Son of "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig. Has held the FCW Championship and FCW Tag Team Championship (with NXT Season 1 rookie Heath Slater) since his 2008 debut.

Alex Riley (Kevin Kiley) - Has worked in FCW since 2007 as Kevin Kiley, Carson Oakley, and Alex Riley. He is the current FCW Champion. He may be the best on the mic of this group.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are   Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 12:34 pm

Season 2 of NXT

Alex Riley – Mentor The Miz

Now I’m not a HUGE fan of Alex, but he’s alright. I actually enjoy the gimmick he plays in FCW. So Let’s see if the newly crowned FCW Champion has anything to offer. I like this pick, he needs to be called up already. He is a great speaker, decent in the ring. Exactly what WWE looks for. Not a HUGE fan but i do enjoy some of his stuffs. The Miz? Meh, I hate him so whatever.

Eli Cottonwood – John Morrison

How Morrison was stuck with this idiot is beyond me. I personally am not a fan, he’s just another big guy who is limited ala Khali. This spot could have been better used for someone like Johnny Curtis, Johnny Prime or someone else.

Husky Harris – Cody Rhodes

Well find it odd they changed his name. I mean what is wrong with Duke Rotundo? Anyways a Third Generation wrestler mentoring a Third Generation Wrestler, sound like the best pairing thus far. BUT they miss an opportunity in calling up yet another tag team. The ROtundo’s are another awesome tag team.

Kaval – LayCool

Another way to stuff these two down our throats. Would have preferred someone like Gail Kim. Actually now that I think about it, a pairing of Kaval & Gail Kim would be Kick ass. BUT glad he is on the main roster. One of two REALLY talented guys on the show who is ready for the main roster.

Lucky Cannon (Johnny Prime)– Mark Henry

I LOVE TRIS GUY!!! HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Glad to see him on here.

Michael McGillcutty – Kofi Kingston

Ok, why did they change Joe Hennig’s name? Secondly why does he have the same last name as Beulah McGillcutty?? Anyways glad he is on the main roster. Also another team broken, and yet another Third Generation Wrestler on the show. Interesting. Kofi as his mentor?? Ehh don’t mind.

Percy Watson – MVP

LMAO Darren Young’s FCW tag team partner, this will be going nowhere, he is basicly on the show as a filler.

Titus O’Neal – Zack Ryder

Well let’s see if Zack’s charisma can rub off on him. He is a rather bland guy. So meh.

What are my thoughts??

Johnny Curtis needs to be called up. He could have easily filled for Eli or Joe Hennig (aka Michael McGilcutty) who IMO didn’t need NXT to be called up. Out of the bunch hope Joe, Kaval & Alex Riley will benefit from this. Maybe Husky Harris (AKA Duke Rotundo). I hope Lucky Cannon can also benefit from this. He is smexy and hot lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are   Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are EmptyTue 08 Jun 2010, 8:53 pm

United States of Kiwi wrote:
Lucky Cannon (Johnny Prime)– Mark Henry

I LOVE THIS GUY!!! HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!! Glad to see him on here.

He is my favorite of the season as well, I like the new name, I like his style, his moves, the only thing I hate about this is that he's with Mark Henry, because the two have absolutely nothing in common. (Inclduing Skin Color hilarious )
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are   Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are EmptySat 12 Jun 2010, 11:22 pm

-Eli Cottonwood-Random Interchangeable Tall Guy

-Percy Watson-Urkel on 'roids.

-Titus O'Neil-Random Interchangeable Black Guy

-Kaval-Mr. Me No Speaky

-Lucky Cannon-Random Interchangeable Long haired Guy

-Michael McGillicutty-How'd he get a h ic k name like McGillicutty?

-Alex Riley-Random Interchangeable Douchebag

-Husky Harris-They might as well call him Fat F*ck Farris. Or Morbidly Obese McGee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are   Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 2 NXT rookie and pros and who rookies are
Page 1 of 1