Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) Empty
PostSubject: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 3:59 pm

The end the season 2 finale kinda hinted that there are plans to bring back Mike as a heel.

I thnk Kaval will go to SD. Mike will probably end up there too. The only other guy that I can foresee them bringing back with a certainty is Alex Riley; and maybe Husky Harris and Percy Watson.

I DON'T see them all staying because some were just shitty - more shitty than guys like Darren Young and Mike Tarver.

So.. who stay and who goes; and where to do they go?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 4:46 pm

i dont know about the rest of them
but i feel that as WWE are unifying all the titles....that Kaval nor Bryan are gonna get a shot at the big title anytime soon....i can really see them being thrown in as a tag team....as they where both like outcasts in NXT
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 5:19 pm

And they looked good together as a team on Raw too. So, if they did become a team we would be familiar with them as a duo.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:35 pm

I WANT THEM TO KEEP LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:44 pm

The LL Father wrote:
i dont know about the rest of them
but i feel that as WWE are unifying all the titles....that Kaval nor Bryan are gonna get a shot at the big title anytime soon....i can really see them being thrown in as a tag team....as they where both like outcasts in NXT

nothing is set in stone in regards to the big titles, but if Bryan wins the US title and Kaval wins the IC title...thats a epic match
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 8:57 pm

i was thinking that yeah. that would be pretty cool

and alol Kev.....its amazing how in his elimination and his promo on NXT finale...Cannon actually showed a reason for ppl to find him interesting....he clearly shoulda been a heel from the get go
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:00 pm

The LL Father wrote:
i was thinking that yeah. that would be pretty cool

and alol Kev.....its amazing how in his elimination and his promo on NXT finale...Cannon actually showed a reason for ppl to find him interesting....he clearly shoulda been a heel from the get go

LC can stay the fuck away.

Last night was the first time MM was interesting with him being heel.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:13 am

i could totally see michael, kaval and maybe percy on SD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)   What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's in store for the Kaval and Mike McGillicuddy? (and the other Season two Rookies)
Page 1 of 1