Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Glee' star headed to 'Oz'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

'Glee' star headed to 'Oz' Empty
PostSubject: 'Glee' star headed to 'Oz'   'Glee' star headed to 'Oz' EmptySun 13 Jun 2010, 7:13 pm

Summertime Entertainment, an independent company, will bring us the 3D remake ‘Dorothy of Oz.’ They are among many who have attempted an adaptation of the original classic, but they do have some great talent to work with.

I think their choice for Dorothy was fantastic! Other than the incredible voice of Lea Michele, Wizard of Oz’s animated movie will feature some other great actors. Just Jared reports that we may see” Jim Belushi as the Lion, Dan Aykroyd as the Scarecrow and Kelsey Grammer as the Tin Man.”

No rendition is complete without its own special twist, though. This one will be a cartoon, in 3D and will feature some new characters as well. There will be a Wiser Owl played by Oliver Platt, Megan Hilty as the China Princess and the Jester played by none other than Martin Short!

I love the original 1939 movie and it will be hard to live up to the classic, at least in my opinion. But, I am open to a new spin and am very curious about how this will turn out. I have no doubt that the singing will be great, and songs by Bryan Adams and Jim Vallance should please the ears.

There is not a lot known on when we can expect the film to hit theatres, or even when production will start. Though it is expected to be completed sometime is 2011 and perhaps be released in 2012. So we have a good amount of time to wait and see how the film ends up.

What do you think of Lea Michele’s Wizard of Oz gig? Will she be a good fit and will the movie be a hit? Leave me your comments, and check out these photos and video.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: 'Glee' star headed to 'Oz'   'Glee' star headed to 'Oz' EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 5:07 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 'Glee' star headed to 'Oz'   'Glee' star headed to 'Oz' EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 1:37 am

thats cool for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Glee' star headed to 'Oz'   'Glee' star headed to 'Oz' Empty

Back to top Go down

'Glee' star headed to 'Oz'
Page 1 of 1