Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 2:15 pm

Quote :

According to ProWrestling.net, it appears as if TNA Knockout Roxxi is finished with the company yet again. Before and after her match tonight at Slammiversary, the report indicates that a source within TNA noted that Roxxi was visibly upset.
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Roxxi was not told of the loser leaves TNA match stipulation until today, and this is most likely the reason why Roxxi was upset, as she was unaware she'd be leaving the company yet again. Because both Angelina Love and Daffney are cleared to return to the ring, it appears as if TNA no longer needs or has any creative plans for Roxxi.

part 2

Quote :

To follow up on a previous report, WrestleZone can now exclusively confirm that TNA Knockout Roxxi is indeed done with the company following tonight's Slammiversary PPV.
According to what I was told, Roxxi was informed of her release from the company in Orlando today, which is why she was upset prior to and after her bout against Madison Rayne.
Additionally, I was told that the feeling backstage is that TNA handled the situation awfully, and most objected to the way the company handed Roxxi her release on the day of a PPV event.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 2:52 pm

Cya Roxxi Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company 505315 thanks for playing "watch TNA kill the KOs division"

our next contestant....Hamada!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:21 pm

What was the point of brining Roxxi back if they are going to get rid of her yet again? Thats really messed up on TNA's part. They wasted her time. They could have found her something and kept her feud with Madison going.

No offense to Angelina, but does she really need another KO title run, shes had it what 3 times? I know shes popular but its time for new people to have a chance. I think shes starting to become the Maryse and Michelle of the TNA KO divison. I think they are getting as bad as WWE in that department, using the same girls all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:40 pm

Lol why not have Melina in that, she's just as bad when it comes to title runs
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 3:48 pm

Yeah shes pushed tons but not as much as Michelle and Maryse thats why I only named them 2. smile

But this is about the KOs and I only gave an example, I didnt know I was going to start a fight. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Meagan
Opener
Meagan

Female
Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Softball, College Student
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H
Undertaker
Shawn Michaels
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Melina
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Chris Sabin
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Traci Brooks
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyMon 14 Jun 2010, 4:06 pm

To be honest, this was NOT far to Roxxi at all. Here she is coming in the company for a third time and was awarded a title shot after the win over Madison Rayne for this show and finds out she is being released once again after this. Hell, maybe they should get rid of the Knockouts Roster and have TBP run the show (I am a fan if Velvet, but seriously, they think they walk on water)

They aren't going to give the likes like Taylor Wilde, Sarita, Daffney or Hamada a shot which is sad as well, but if there is someone that can defeat Madison Rayne, Its Angelina Love. Yes, she had a run this year at the title, but she is the only one they got that is over. Hell, I would LOVE to see Velvet face Madison Rayne for the title.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:47 pm

Quote :
- There were people upset in TNA about the way Roxxi's last match was handled Sunday night. As noted before, Roxxi found out about the career stipulation when she got to the arena yesterday.

prowrestling.com

that's fucked up...they wait until she arrives to tell her this is her last night?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:50 pm

janine wrote:
Yeah shes pushed tons but not as much as Michelle and Maryse thats why I only named them 2. Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company 177715

But this is about the KOs and I only gave an example, I didnt know I was going to start a fight. Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company 527462

not starting a fight, just include everyone who you're comparing something to. Melina is that category
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

Melina has been pushed more then Maryse. Michelle may have been pushed more then Melina, but its not Michelles fault that Melina has been seriously injured twice, if she hadnt, then Melina would still be as pushed

i mean she took a back seat for Candice Beth yes...but that was in 2007, but from 2008 on she has been non stopped pushed...i mean her feud with Beth put the actual champion Mickie James on the sidelines whilst they had matches on ppvs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company   Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: TNA's Roxxi Gone From The Company
Page 1 of 1