Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:31 pm

According to a source within WWE, another big reason why Bryan Danielson was released from the company is because he spit in the face of John Cena during the NXT beat down angle on Raw.

According to what I was told, Cena was very upset that Danielson spat on him, and he complained to management about the incident after the Raw taping and may have also pushed for Danielson's release.

This of course then begs the question, "why is Cena pushing so hard to have Danielson brought back to WWE?" The reason is that Cena is trying to attract more internet fans, and I was told "babyface to the wrestling world." As we have exclusively reported before, Cena going to bat for guys like Danielson and Evan Bourne on his Twitter account and in interviews is Cena's way of getting over with the fans.

It should be noted that the source I spoke with did not say the spitting incident was the ONLY reason why Danielson was released, but that it definitely played a part in his release as well as the choking incident.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:39 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl

i knew it!!! I fucking knew it!! and i was just joking before but I knew it!!!!

you can not spit in Cena's face..acting or not. Cena is THE guy in WWE.

just like Punk was in the doghouse for criticizing Cena's clothes.. Cena is off limits in wwe.

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Thu 17 Jun 2010, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:56 pm

YES!!! For him spitting in cena's face! I think spitting is gross, but if its in cena's face, then it's cool with me lol.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 7:59 pm

and people defended Cena, saying he WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING TO A WRESTLER AND GET HIM FIRED. proved your asses wrong didnt i. John Cena is up there with the whiny bitches like Batista, and Triple H. i fucking CALLED it, WHO WANTS TO SAY HE DOESNT HAVE ANY FUCKING BACKSTAGE PULL NOW.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:38 pm

you didnt prove anyone wrong
you werent the one who sent the report shifty

but eh, id be upset if someone spat in my face, and it wasnt planned either

but eh i couldnt care regardless, dont care for either danielson or cena so meh
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:45 pm

if i sent that report, youd see shit like "Cena ran to Vince and cried, because Danielson told him hes better than he...which is the truth."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:02 pm

Anyone who is saying they would let Danielson spit on them got issues

I would of personally beat the shit out of him and broke his legs had he done that to me. That is disgusting and disrespectful Undertaker had Bob Orton fired because he had hepatitis and spit on the undertaker and didn't tell people he had hepatitis. With all these disease going around I am 100% on Cena's side for being pissed. It ain't about talent that health risk.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:10 pm

Bob Orton got fired because he bladed and no one knew he had Hep...not because he spat on someone
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:18 pm

God wrote:
Bob Orton got fired because he bladed and no one knew he had Hep...not because he spat on someone

you are correct but I remember taker being pissed about it and bodily fluid is messed up there no reason for him to be spitting. With all the bad stuff out there
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release EmptyThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:20 pm

i know, but the main cause of that was cause he bladed during the HIAC with Taker and Randy and Taker was bleeding anddidnt know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release   EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release Empty

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE: Another Big Reason For Bryan Danielson's Release
Page 1 of 1