Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD Castaways- Episode 4

Go down 
+5
Mia
Blue Ryder
janine
KTV-Time
X
9 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WD Castaways- Episode 4 Empty
PostSubject: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:19 pm

LL, Hailey & Minterz were blindfolded and taken through the forest to an unknown location. After a fairly long walk, they are forced to stop, and their blindfolds are taken off, and their hands are tied behind their back. The mysterious people point guns at them, before walking into the other corner, near the trees, and talking among themselves.

Hailey
WD Castaways- Episode 4 Annafarris
*Whispers* Okay...Who the hell are these people, and how are we going to get out of this mess?

Minterz
WD Castaways- Episode 4 Melinapng
I dunno, but we are really screwed at the moment. Is it just me, or do you get this feeling that they are the ones who took Rated X? It just seems too odd not to be true..

LL
WD Castaways- Episode 4 Yticon32
Nah, I think your right. I bet they have him held here like us somewhere, or somewhere close. We may be tied up, and they may have guns, but I think we can take them out.

Hailey
Are you nuts? They'll shoot us the moment we move. How do you suggest we disarm them, if your so willing to get us killed?

LL
Jeez, do I have to think up everything around here?

Hailey
Well if the best you can come up with, is ways to get us killed...Then I don't think you should be thinking at all.

Minterz
Guys, we don't have time to fight. We need to work together if we want to get out of this. Plus, I have an idea.

Hailey
You do? It doesn't involve us getting killed does it? Suspect

Minterz
Nope, if it works, we'll be on our way back to the campsite with X. I just need you two to trust me.

Hailey
Okay smile

Minterz
You stupid bitch! Its all your fault we are in this bloody mess!.

Hailey
WTF?! Shocked

Minterz
Don't give me the shocked face, you know exactly what I'm talking about! Wink

Hailey
Ohh....Well who the hell do you think you are blaming all of this on me. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have even been caught!

The mysterious people look over suspiciously, before approaching. Minterz uses this time to kick the woman in the head and run for the gun, with Hailey and LL right behind her. However another two guards come from behind, and hit Minterz in the head, and pull guns on her, causing everyong to pause and put their hands up.

Mysterious Man
Do that again, and your friend will be dead. Now...Tell me who you are, and what you are doing out here.

LL
We're survivors of a plane crash, trapped on this island. We're looking for our friend, Rated X.

Hailey
Are you crazy?! Don't tell them anything!

LL
We don't have a choice...

Mysterious Man
You have a choice. You either answer my questions, or your friend will be dead.

Hailey
How dare you! We know you have Rated X, so just give him to us, and let us go, whoever you are!

Mysterious Man
STFU or I'll shoot your head off. I'm the one talking betch.

Hailey
Shocked

Mysterious Man
As for this...Rated X, I don't know, nor care where he is or what happened to him. I have no need for him.

Minterz
Where is he then? You obviously found us easily, so you must have seen him?

Mysterious Man
As I told you, I have no idea who this Rated X is. Are there more of you?

Hailey
No.

LL
Yes...

Hailey
FFS!

Mysterious Man
Take the girl away, we have no use for her. Shoot her if you must, it doesn't matter.

LL
No! Don't touch her. I'll tell you what you want to know, but don't hurt her, or Minterz. If anything, let them go and keep me for reassurance.

Mysterious Man
Interesting...But no, we're not stupid. We cannot afford them running back to the other ones with you and telling them anything. If we don't need you, you'll be dead, its that simple.

Minterz
Please! We won't say anything.

The mysterious man signals his hand, and the other guards take away Minterz and Hailey. LL tries stopping them, but is quickly knocked to the ground.

FLASHBACK....

Hailey was shown walking around at the airport impatiently, waiting for the lady to come back and speak with her.

Hailey
So...?

Airline Attendant
I'm sorry...But there's no more spots available on the flight. Your going to have to catch the next one, which comes in seven hours.

Hailey
Your kidding?! I have to get there now...Its important. Please.

Airline Attendant
I'm sorry...But this flight was booked by the time you got here, theres nothing I can do.

Hailey walks away frustrated, before grabbing out her cell phone, and dialing a number.

Hailey
Hey babe...My flights been delayed for seven hours, so I'm gonna be later than expected in getting there. I'll call you when I arrive in Auckland. Love you too...

Hailey placed the cell back in her pocket with a sigh, and began walking around, looking rather bored. She then looked up at the list of available flights with question in her eyes, as the flight she had intended to go on which was said to be unavailabe, was still available. She approached the airline attendant again with curiosity.

Hailey
Is there any reason why the flight you said was cancelled is up on the screen saying available? That really doesn't make sense...

Airline Attendant
Oh that, thats just a mistake, it happens from time to time. If your looking for something to do to pass up the time, then theres a coffee shop across the road from here...

Hailey
Whatever...This will be the last time I fly out from this place, thats for sure.

Hailey walks out of the building as the flight attendant looks on.

END FLASHBACK...

Meanwhile Silva and Janine are in the forest, still continuing to look for X.

Janine
WD Castaways- Episode 4 44
I wonder where the others have got to? I figured we would've heard from them by now. I'm actually starting to get a bit worried. I don't think we should've split up..

Silva
WD Castaways- Episode 4 Rko16
smile I'm sure they're fine, they probably just went further than we expected. But we are having no luck, maybe we should just head back to where we were to meet them? If we don't hear from them long after that, then we can be worried.

Janine
Okay, that sounds like a good idea. But its not going to make me worry less. I know they are capable of handling themselves, but we were there when the gunshots occured. We know better than anyone how scary that was, and how unpredictable that could've turned out. We couldn't even see where they were coming from, and how many.

Silva
Don't worry too much about it Janine. Its like you said, they are capable of looking after themselves. We came prepared this time.

Janine
Why did the three of us go out into the forest in the first place, anyway?

Silva
I needed to get Rated X away from a few of the others. Although they seem to have good intentions like us, I don't trust them too much. And they don't trust me either, which I guess is fair. I can't let them decieve Rated X into thinking false things about me. We need to stick together, thats the only way we will survive. .

Janine
You are totally right. We really need to do something about this though, I think its beginning to become a problem.

Silva
First things first, Janine.

Silva smiles, as the two continue walking back through the forest to the "meeting place."

Mia, Keri, Kevin & Blue are all shown together, sitting around the campfire.

Keri
WD Castaways- Episode 4 644
Should we be worried? They have been gone for ages...What if something bad has happened to them all?

Blue
WD Castaways- Episode 4 2
We can't be the only ones left, we just can't! They were all pretty cool people, and we have already shared some life changing experiences with them. I just know they will be okay, we just gotta have hope!

Mia
WD Castaways- Episode 4 4-2
Blue is right. In a strange way, everyone is like family here. Friends even. They are all with us together in this experience, and it would be heartbreaking to lose any of them on the island. Dammit...I hate feeling so damn powerless.

Kevin
WD Castaways- Episode 4 Gbf
Ditto. Of all islands, we had to end up on one with people with guns -_- Just our luck, I guess.

Blue
We need to be prepared. What if they decide to come look for us here? We wouldn't stand a chance. None of us seem to have the survival experience the others have. Well maybe its about time we showed them all just how useful we can be!

Kevin
WD Castaways- Episode 4 Gbf
Yeah that sounds good and all Blue...But we don't, and thats why we are stuck here, around the campfire...Making huts. What a joy.

Blue
Kevin i'm serious! If we are all thats left, what then? They are gonna pick us off one by one, till theres noone left. I don't wanna die Teary Eyed

Mia
Blue, don't think that way, we're going to be fine. We have survived this far, what could bring us down now? We can shape whatever happens on this island.

[center]Keri
WD Castaways- Episode 4 644
And we can kick ass too, if we want to! Hey, I just noticed...What happened to Reign and NCD?

Mia
I think they were having an early night. I dunno how they can even think of sleeping when everyone is feeling so anxious and worried though...

NCD and Reign were in one of the huts together, talking.

Reign
WD Castaways- Episode 4 LayE
Its been so long...Something must be wrong, we need to do something.

NCD
WD Castaways- Episode 4 Austin
Don't talk like that Reign, everything will be fine. Maybe they are just having more trouble because its pretty dark out there, thats all. You should get some rest though, you'll need your strength.

Reign
WD Castaways- Episode 4 LayE
I know...But I just hate feeling like this. I can't bear to lose any of them.

NCD moves in closer and comforts Reign by putting his arm around her, and pulling her closer, into his chest. The two soon link eyes, and begin to kiss softly, before stopping in suprise. After a slight pause, the two continue kissing, and getting rather intimate with eachother...

Minterz and Hailey are shown with the male guard, who is taking them through the forest. A slight noise is heard in the bushes, and the guard stops, going to inspect the noise. After finding nothing, he continues, but out of nowhere, a shot is fired, and the guard falls. Minterz and Hailey look on in shock and confusion, as noise is heard approaching them. Before long, the shooter is revealed to be Rated X! He looks on rather uneasily at the man fallen on the ground, before dropping the gun and looking at the two girls. Minterz ran foward and hugged Rated X hard.

Hailey
OH MY GOD.

Minterz
Rated X?! Your okay! But...You shot someone!

Rated X
WD Castaways- Episode 4 BeauMirchoff8
I...I didn't have a choice. Can we get out of here, before anyone finds us?.

Hailey
What were you doing all this time? And where did you get the gun?

Rated X
Long story, fill you in later. I found the gun amongst the plane wreckage...So I decided to keep it for safety. But we gotta go...Its not safe around here. Why did you two come out here alone?

Hailey
We're not alone, we came out here with LL. Well he was with us, but Silva and Janine are still out there searching for you...We really should find them.

Rated X
Its getting dark...Lets just get out of this forest, I'm sure we'll find them along the way, or they'll find their own way back.

Hailey
We risk our lives coming out here to find you, and all you can say is that we need to get out of here, and leave them?! I'm sorry that you've been gone so long that you lost your mind!

Minterz
Hailey, calm down...This isn't helping matters. Lets just get out of here, and hopefully we'll catch up with the others. But I'm not leaving until we help out LL.

Rated X
Fine...As long as we can be quick. How are we going to get him?

Minterz
Not we...You. :D *points towards dead man*

Rated X
You can't be serious...?

Minterz
Its the only way you'll be able to get in undetected...Got any better ideas?

Rated X
Fine...Lets just get this over with.

The three head back through the forest, getting rather lost along the way, before eventually finding the place they recognized to be where LL was being held, like they were earlier. Rated X, wearing the dark clothes and hood that the others were wearing, heads in undetected, and goes towards LL. Minterz and Hailey cause a distraction with gunshots, causing the mysterious cloaked people to run through the trees, to find out the source. But by that time, Minterz and Hailey were long gone. Rated X, disguised, unties a confused LL, and in silence runs him through the other side of the trees, and away from where they would be.

LL
I thought we were supposed to be rescuing you...

Rated X
Things change.

They catch up with Minterz and Hailey, and head back through the trees as fast as they can, hoping the mysterious people hadn't caught up with any of them. At the meeting place, they finally find Janine & Silva, leading them to exiting from the forest, and back to camp...

Silva, after the terrifying experience, realized that he needed to talk to Reign, and tell her his feelings. He walked over to her hut, while the others caught up around the campfire, and went to open the flap, but saw NCD and Reign having sex. He looked on in shock, before walking away in disgust, away from the campfire...
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:34 pm

AAAAhhhhhhh the endings always shock me....it was a nother good showing.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 6:39 pm

Great show. I cannot wait to see what is next.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:37 pm

WOWZA! Alot happened during this episode, lots of action!

Hailey was no longer annoying, she cracked me up this episode lol. Her flashback was kind of weird but one thing is for sure, that airline attendant is in on this whole mystery!

Did not like NCD leaning in for a kiss (I guess he's the Sawyer of this?) He took advantage of Reign, although she was just as willing, not liking the slutty turn her character has went. Poor ssilva at the end sad Can you say cliffhanger?!??? In the meantime he should pursue Janine, the chemistry is rockin!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:02 am

Spoiler for Next episode: A survivor will not be "surviving".
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:07 am

^ i hope my character survives. awesome show. so much stuff went on. i like it. good job
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:38 am

Oh snap, I better not get killed off sad

LMFAO KILL NCD!!!!! It'll be a interesting "who dunit" with silva as the prime suspect.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 6:01 am

Mysterious Man
STFU or I'll shoot your head off. I'm the one talking betch.

Not going to lie I kinda wanted to tell her than once!
WD Castaways- Episode 4 11357

That flight attendant whore put Hailey on the doomed plane.

Slap that bitch if you survive Hailey!

"NCD moves in closer and comforts Reign by putting his arm around her, and pulling her closer, into his chest. The two soon link eyes, and begin to kiss softly, before stopping in suprise. After a slight pause, two continue kissing, and getting rather intimate with eachother..."

"Silva, after the terrifying experience, realized that he needed to talk to Reign, and tell her his feelings. He walked over to her hut, while the others caught up around the campfire, and went to open the flap, but saw NCD and Reign having sex. He looked on in shock, before walking away in disgust, away from the campfire..."

^ Cheating trollup!

Silva don't play that so NCD you can have her! WD Castaways- Episode 4 Icon_rolleyes

Glad everyone is okay although now there is going to be some drama!
[/b]
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 11:43 am

Some bad news...I had typed up half of the episode, and somehow I lost it (I thought I pmed it to myself, but obviously not), therefore expect a delay. Theres nothing worse than having to rewrite what was already written Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:00 pm

Awesome Episode!

Poor Silva...

Im happy X is back.

And sorry X about what happened to your eepisode u were writing.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 7:05 pm

Don't kill me off! Teary Eyed

But that really sucks about losing your info so far.
I HATE when that shit happens by some error on the computer. WD Castaways- Episode 4 9121

A delay is to be expected so we can wait.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:52 pm

omg i am soooo scared of whos going to die. i have a feeling it will either be me or x

that was a well good beginning and ending, the middle wasnt as good...but i werent in it haha

this is AWSOME
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:01 pm

Ok, that flight attendant.

I will fucking kill her. B!tch.

Oh yeah. And that mysterious man too.

Ugh, everyone's hatin' on poor Hailey!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:18 pm

LOL
Fuck her up Hailey!
WD Castaways- Episode 4 836725
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 4   WD Castaways- Episode 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Castaways- Episode 4
Page 1 of 1