Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD Castaways Episode 8

Go down 
+6
Did You Miss Her?
Princess Keri
Eric
The LL Father
KTV-Time
X
10 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WD Castaways Episode 8 Empty
PostSubject: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 11:17 am

Reign was shown sitting on the sand close to the water, with a visible bandage wrapped around her upper torso. She continued to stare out into the ocean, before being accompanied by Mia.

WD Castaways Episode 8 Micon
Mia
"Hey Reign. How come your sitting out here alone? You should be getting some rest, shouldn't you?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 11958288
Reign
"Hey Mia. Your probably right, I should, its just....You know..."

Mia
"Ah....Your thinking about NCD. His loss greatly affected us all, you should really talk to someone about it, just to help get it off your mind."

Reign
"The day before we were attacked...The day he died, I slept with him Mia. Just like that. Your the first person I've told this to because I feel I can trust you. But I can't tell anyone else...I feel too bad."

Mia
"Ohhh. Wow. This must really be affecting you then, knowing the guy you spent that intimate moment with is gone."

Reign
"Yeah. But not for the reason you think. I didn't have feelings for him...It just happened. God that makes me sound like some kind of slut, or something. I feel like it was my fault this all happened. If we didn't sleep together and argue the next morning, all of this could've been avoided, and Silva and NCD might not have argued so much, leading to this whole situation. Now Silva is out on a wild mission, and he might not make it back. It should've been me..."

Mia
"No, Reign don't say something like that. You had no control over what happened, you can't blame yourself. Some things are just meant to happen, and theres little we can do about it. Silva is strong, his going to be fine. Is something going on between the two of you?"

Reign
"No...Yes...I dunno. Everything happened so fast. His a great guy, and I feel safe when I'm around him. But I ruined everything by sleeping with NCD...What if Silva finds out? He'll think I chose NCD over him or something...This is a huge mess. How could I be so stupid? What if I never get to confess my feelings to him? I don't think I can lose anyone else right now."

Mia
"Reign, everything is going to be okay. His gone off on these trips before, and his survived, hasn't he? He'll prove you wrong again, just watch. Plus he has Kevin and X with him. Just have faith that he will be okay."

Mia pats Reign on the shoulder, before walking back up to the others at camp.

WD Castaways Episode 8 Beth7
Janine
"Mia...Is Reign going to be okay? Shes been rather distant, I'm worried about her, and how she must be feeling. Shes gone through a lot, physically, I'd hate to see something similar happen mentally."

Mia
"I really don't know the answer to that. She told me some things in confidence to explain some of her feelings, but I'm scared for her. Silva and the others going away at such short notice didnt' help, either."

Janine
"Tell me about it. I feel everyone is doing things around here very irrationally and spare of the moment. I don't mean to sound blunt, but you'd think what happened to NCD would stop people from taking off like this. Strength in numbers is always effective."

They both stare out at Reign, before walking back.

~~~

Silva is sharpening a knife on a rock, when he turns to Rated X.

WD Castaways Episode 8 900462
Silva
"You know X...Theres something familiar about you to me, but I just can't put my finger on it."

WD Castaways Episode 8 GaspardUlleilIcon1
Rated X
"Hmm...I dunno? I've had people say that to me before, maybe you just get me confused for somebody else?"

Silva
"You could be right. But when I get these feelings, I'm usually not wrong about them. I'll keep thinking, but as for now, I guess I can only say we met on the island."

Rated X
"Maybe we have encountered eachother before, I'm not the best with remembering things...More of a sporadic person really..."

~~~

WD Castaways Episode 8 GW100H100-2
Brett
"Thought we were doing this my way?"

Rated X
"We are...I am. You wanted him out of the picture, didn't you? I did you a favour."

Brett
"You call making a huge mess for me a favour? Now I either have to find the culprit, which is you, or I have to face being fired for shit performance. You know me better than anyone else X, don't fuck with me."

Rated X
"Alright...I get it, your pissed. What is your beef with this guy anyway, who is he?"

Brett
"It doesn't matter. You did your part, fucked up or not, you don't need to know the details."

Officer gets out handcuffs and overpowers X and applies them behind his back.

Brett
"Your under arrest for attempted murder, by means of unlawful driving."

Rated X
"*laughs* Your kidding right? What is this going to prove?"

Brett
"I'm going to be known as the heroic cop who found the man's assailant, and brought him into custody and locked him up. You....Well I might be able to do a deal if your good."

Rated X
"What makes you think I won't just tell them you put me up to it?"

Brett
"Your not stupid. You know the connections I have around Australia, X. You know that if you screw me in, you'll spend your life behind bars. And I know you don't want that, wouldn't be able to survive it. You need your freedom."

Rated X looks to get inside the car, when Brett hits him from behind with a crowbar, knocking him out cold. Brett grabs him before he falls, and stuffs him into the car, before unzipping his jeans....

~~~

Rated X walks off just as Kevin comes over, with Kevin looking at X confused.

WD Castaways Episode 8 Vfrg
Kevin
"Whats up with him? I wasn't gone that long, was I?"

Silva
"Nah, we were just having a little get to know eachother chat, then he decided to go look around the area. He seems so familiar...Like I know him from somewhere, but I dunno. Anyway, find anything interesting?"

Kevin
"Nope, nothing that we haven't already come across. Just trees...More trees, and yep, you guessed, more trees. Its been an adventure out here, but we haven't really found anything thats getting us closer to getting off the island."

Silva
"Sounds more exciting than trying to talk with X....So hard to get anything out of him. Really awkward. Anyway, maybe your onto something...We just gotta keep looking around. For an island this big, there must be something different out here. Maybe if we find a way through all these trees, we'll be able to let off a signal in a different location, seeing as the flares didn't work at camp.."

The two stop talking when Rated X bolts back, little breath.

Rated X
"Quick! Pack all the stuff up, we need to leave now!"

Kevin
"X?! Whats going on?"

Rated X
"Theres something out there! Its coming. I heard something crunching through the trees, and distant voices. We need to either run or hide, but there can't be any evidence we were here!"

Silva
"Shit!..."

The three of them hurry and pack all their supplies, before bolting through the trees. The other two soon hear something moving faster towards them. They find a lake nearby, and jump in, hiding under the lake shrubs and moss.

It isn't long before the footsteps become less distant, and closer...And closer. Finally they can see the feet. The people stop, sensing something nearby, as they look around cautiously. They then begin walking on through the jungle. Feeling the coast is clear, the three emerge from the water.

Kevin
That was tooo close. I wonder where they were going?"

Silva
"Probably looking for us, I dunno. But I think this is a clue. Lets go the way they come from, it must lead to somewhere."

Rated X
"Your kidding right? Are you trying to get us killed?"

Silva
"Hey, you wanted an adventure, you got one. I for one want to know about what else is on the same island we are stuck on. You know...So we don't get killed later on. I ain't gonna wait and miss out on an opportunity to find out who these people are. You two don't have to come, but either way, I'm going ahead."

Rated X sighs, and Kevin and X follow Silva through the jungle.

~~~
LL was in bed with a woman, when the phone rang.

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Hello?"

"Oh really?"

"Thats awesome, thanks. I will definantly be going!"

"Oh okay..."

"Thank you so much!"

"Cya."

WD Castaways Episode 8 8bfc80dbec10
Claire
"Uhh...You look happy? What was that about?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Looks like I'll be going to New Zealand! That was my modelling company...They said they wanted to send their brightest model over to New Zealand for some photoshoots, and promotion work."

Claire
"OMG! Thats amazing! I'm so happy for you! When do we go?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Uh...We? Its only going to be me going. I think now is probably the right time to tell you..."

Claire
"What do you mean? Tell me what?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Erm...Its over. I mean...The sex was great and everything else was great...But I don't think it was meant to be. Its time for me to go solo. I'm sorry."

Claire
"What?! Is there someone else?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Nope, hence why I'm going solo. This is a big opportunity for me, and I've gotta take it. I just feel like being with you is hurting my chances of being a top model."

LL watches as the girl storms out, and he sighs slightly...

~~~

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Hailey, is it in yet?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 Annafarris
Hailey
"Nearly! Its bigger than I thought...Don't worry, I'll manage to squeeze it in."

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Just let me know if you can't get it in, k? If you can't, I can take it out and we can try again."

Hailey
"Nah its fine, nearly got it in. This is harder than I thought...I didn't think it was going to be so big. If you didn't shove it in so quickly, and we went slower, it wouldn't be so difficult."

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Hey...Don't blame me. You wanted it all at once, I warned you it was huge. I don't want you to get injured or something."

Hailey
"Hah. Just because I look like a pretty girl doesn't mean I haven't had experience with handling logs."

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"What the hell are you two doing? Is this really the time?"

Blue emerges from the bushes.

Hailey
"Blue? Were you spying on us? Well don't just stand there, come and help LL get it in."

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
Shocked "No...I'll just stay back here."

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Well do you have to stand there and watch then? Its making me uncomfortable. Ah! Hailey its in!"

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"I'm just going to go...Now....Keri!"

Hailey
"Whats his deal?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 3
LL
"Who knows? Guess he isn't much of a team player."

~~~

WD Castaways Episode 8 56
Keri
"Blue? Whats wrong?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"Oh nothing, nevermind...Whats doing?"

Keri
"Nothing much. Did you happen to see if LL had gotten it in yet?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"No, wait, what are you talking about? You know about what they're doing?!"

Keri
"Yeah....Everyone at camp does. They've been doing it for hours now. To be honest, I can't believe they are still at it, I thought they'd have collapsed from all the work by now. They definantly are fit, aren't they? I know I couldn't try that many times lol. "

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"Am I the only sane one around here?!"

Blue walks off, looking to find Minterz.

Keri
"Whats his deal...? "

It isn't long before Blue finds Minterz.

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"Question...Are you in on Hailey and LL's sexlife too?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 Whio
Minterz
"Haha....What? Blue, are you okay? What are you talking about, LL and Hailey are having sex? Shocked "

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"Yep! They've been going for hours too apparently, thats what Keri said. They even asked me to join them!"

Minterz
"Are you serious?! Wow...Guess they didn't want to be alone on the island any longer...How did Keri know about it? Wow...They asked you to join? What did you say? "

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"I said NO of course! You think I'm that desperate?"

Minterz
"Of course not...Just taken back here haha."

Janine
"Whos desperate?"

Minterz
"Ah, doesn't matter. Blue was just telling me LL and Hailey are doing it right now...And apparently everyone knew about it."

Janine
"Doing it? Blue...They're building a proper hut..."

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"Oh are they now? Maybe that was a while ago, but they seemed to be doing some building of their own when I saw them.."

Janine
"Gosh Blue..I just went and saw them before."

Minterz
"Did you actually see them doing it Blue?"

WD Castaways Episode 8 2
Blue
"Well...No. But I heard all that needed to be hurt. I could just tell they were hot and sweaty all over eachother. Those two have been way too close lately...Looks like they just got closer.

Janine
" Rolling Eyes "

~~~

Silva, LL and Rated move through the forest, and work their way to the other side, when they all look in awe at what they see...

Rated X
"No way!"

WD Castaways Episode 8 VfrgWD Castaways Episode 8 900462
Kevin, Silva
Shocked
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 12:43 pm

LMAO at LL and Haily....funny shit LMAO. Good stuffs me likey...GLAD it's back :p
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 1:39 pm

thank god its back
and ALOL at me and hailey
and blue being a dumbass
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 2:45 pm

Oh my god I LOVED this!!!

I'm so happy it's back! More deaths!!! smile

omfg @ LL and I. LMAO. At first I was like. o_O
Thank God for Janine. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 3:23 pm

I am also happy this is back it is awesome!

I read this on my iPhone earlier during lunch at school, and I almost pissed my self reading the whole LL and Hailey scene w/ Blue, myself and Janine! It was hilarious!

Great Job X!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 4:42 pm

OMG!! I love Blue, he's awesome!!!!

Ohh and I can't blame Brett for taking advantage of a knockout X, I would have done the same lol

I hope Mia tells EVERYONE about NCD & Reign, I think that would be a shitty yet awesome thing for her to do.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:52 am

i hope i keep it a secret! lol this is awesome. and yay for talking more on here. good job X
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:19 am

LOL Mia would be out of character if she went around telling everything secrets :P

I'm sorry for Keri and Mia snubbing you off throughout the series, I'm really trying to involve more people.

And @ Hailey, "more deaths..." Thats actually quite scary, however hot at the same time :D
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:23 am

I loved it Rated X!

Keep it up!

One every two weeks at least would be amazing!

I do have to say that the flashbacks were a little sudden. A title of Flashback would be better since X's confused me! I was like wtf there's a cop on the island arresting X and he is behind NCD's dead? WTF.. WD Castaways Episode 8 79573

The LL/Hailey dialogue was hella funny! WD Castaways Episode 8 773246

She wanted it all at once! WD Castaways Episode 8 Icon_eek

I am intrigued at what me, X, and Kevin saw.

Love the cliff hanger ending.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:34 am

LOL I did that on purpose to make it more confusing, though I wasn't intending it to be that confusing :P

Its sort of like how they do it on lost- Character's gaze, then zones in to a flashback, making you wonder if its a memory or flash.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyFri 03 Sep 2010, 2:48 am

No I don't like to be confused. WD Castaways Episode 8 527462

Still I would rather have it confusing over not at all!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:47 am

So glad this is back! Lmao @ The LL and Hailey scene
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 10:10 pm

LMFAO @ me popping out out of the bushes and scaring Hail/LL lool

I thought they were having sex too!, shit what else could they have been doin?

LL dumping Claire was so messed up lool poor girl lolz

I like how Mia is the confidant for Reign, that seems like a nice storyline for her until she turns into a evil bitch or something haha

Fun read lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways Episode 8   WD Castaways Episode 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Castaways Episode 8
Page 1 of 1