Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD Castaways- Episode 6

Go down 
+7
Mia
Queen Mintz
King Silva
Blue Ryder
KTV-Time
janine
X
11 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WD Castaways- Episode 6 Empty
PostSubject: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:00 pm

Silva had no idea what to do. He was stuck with one dead body in NCD, and a dying body in Reign. He took of his shirt and applied pressure to Reign's wound, hoping that would stop the bleeding. The good thing was that it seemed to have missed some vital organs and arteries. He began carring Reign back to the camp through the forest, knowing that he was unable to carry NCD as well. They would have to come back for him.

At the camp, everyone was still getting over the disagreement that occured earlier on.

Mia
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Micon
Maybe we were a little too harsh? I mean we just let them go into the forest...This is so deja vu. What if none of them come back? WD Castaways- Episode 6 478927

Hailey
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Annafarris
You can't think like that Mia...We gave them every reason for not going, but they still felt the need to. It isn't out fault.

Mia
I know...Its just hard to think about, you know? We could've done something.[/img]

Hailey
Even though we are all on this island together, we can't make decisions for others. They are who they are, and we can't take away their will.

Blue
WD Castaways- Episode 6 2
I just hope they all come back Teary Eyed We have strength in numbers, and we need to keep it that way.

Kevin
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Gbf
We don't know that for sure. We don't know how many of them there are out there. There could be hundreds for all we know.

Keri
WD Castaways- Episode 6 644
Hundreds of those people with guns?...Oh no, we can't fight against something like that. I'm so relieved that a thought like that is only a thought, and not real. I wouldn't want to be trapped on an island with all of them.

Rated X
WD Castaways- Episode 6 BeauMirchoff8
Especially now that the only gun we had to defend ourselves with is gone in the forest...And who even knows if it'll come back, or if thats just another gun to add to their collection.

LL
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Yticon32
Way to stay positive...I'm going to return to my fighting with sticks comment from earlier.

Janine
WD Castaways- Episode 6 44
Heres something positive to think about...We all stuck together through this. At least now we know we can all count on eachother...Right?

Minterz
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Melinapng
Of course Janine smile If anything, this experience has brought us closer together, and shown that we are stronger as a unity...Not going off into the jungle against everyone else's wishes. But like you said Hailey...Its their free will.

Janine
Exactly. We have to continue to think positive, or we will end up nowhere. I think we should start thinking about escaping from this island. I've been in the jungle once, and don't particularily want to go in there anytime soon...Especially with all those people lurking who knows where. Someone here must know about plane physics, or mechanics? Construction? Something?

Keri
I believe NCD was the most skilled in that area...But as we know, his not here right now.

Silva walks out of the jungle, holding NCD over his shoulder.

Silva
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Rko16
I'm afraid NCD is no longer here at all. Teary Eyed

Minterz
OMG Reign?! Is she okay?! What happened! And where is NCD?

Silva
Reign was shot by one of them...But I think shes going to be okay, she just needs attention now. I thought it best to bring her out of the jungle and to safety. As for NCD...He was unable to survive a gunshot.

LL
A gunshot from whom?

Minterz
LL! We are not doing this right now!

Silva puts down Reign cautiously, as Minterz comes to look at her, then glares at LL.

Silva
Is there something you want to say, LL?

LL
Why yes there is...You had a gun, you were alone at the time with NCD in the jungle...It was obvious to everyone you hated him. Perfect opportunity to fire the trigger...I don't know, why don't you inform us.

Silva
How dare you...I have done nothing but try my hardest to ensure everyone's safety on this island.

LL
Everyone except NCD. Please, tell us why you thought it was such a great idea to go into the jungle with someone you disliked?

Silva
I don't have to explain anything to you LL.

Janine
Both of you shut up and go be alone if you can't be of use! Kevin & Blue, help get Reign into the hut. Keri & Mia, find some old clothes from somewhere to put pressure on the wound. If you can't find any, rip some off one of the guys.

Mia and Keri nod, and Blue & Kevin help pick up Reign carefully as Silva looks on.

Silva
I'm not leaving Reign.

Janine
She is in good hands. For once Silva, please take orders from someone else. We need to help her now, not argue.

Silva sighs, before walking off down the beach.

Blue and Kevin put down Reign safely in the hut, As Mia and Keri went off to find some cloths from the wreckage. It isn't long before they return with cloths, which they use to press against Reign's wound.

Mia
Poor girl...Shes been through a lot today, I hope she makes it out of this okay. We can't lose anyone else. I feel so bad that I haven't even mentioned NCD since Reign came in...Although I wasn't too close with him, its sad to see someone we landed here with die.[/img]

Minterz
Mia, don't feel like that...It was only natural that all of us would be focused on Reign, while she was injured. We all miss NCD. Although he wasn't too close with any of us really, his presence will be missed deeply. I'm just glad Reign's going to be okay...We can't be losing anyone else.

Janine
Yeah, shes gonna be fine. All she needs to do now is rest, and hopefully she'll be back to normal in no time.

Mia
Your right, just gotta stay positive...Even though its really hard. How could someone do this to NCD?[/img]

LL
Why don't we go ask Silva himself?

Janine
LL! This is not the time for the blame game. We know you hate Silva, but please...Just stop attacking him at every chance you get.

LL
Fine...Don't say I didn't warn ya.

LL walks off, and after a few moments, Hailey casually follows him and catches up.

Hailey
LL...I agree with you completely. Something needs to be done about Silva. He is dangerous and more unpredictable than the two of us originally expected. I believe he had something to do with NCD's murder...And I fear someone else might be next. He can't be trusted. And whats with Janine deciding she is HBIC now? She thinks she can just boss everyone around...

LL
At least someone understands and agrees with me. I'm so glad your on my side Hailey smile I prefer it to be Janine than Silva tbh...

Hailey
smile But what are we going to do about him? Noone else seems to see him the way we see him.

LL
No idea...But you better go back before they start asking questions. I'll think of something, and talk to you later.

Hailey
Don't think too long smile

Hailey walks back to the camp, and back to Reign's side like everyone else.

Flashback...

Keri is shown in the office of a lady, seemingly someone of great authority.

College Chaplain
Keri, I'm glad you could make it here today. I am so pleased to announce that because of your hard work and consistency throughout this semester, that you have been awarded the trip to New Zealand for a study holiday with others from around the world.

Keri
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Icon_eek Really?! OMG, that is so great, I can't believe it! Thank you so much, it really means a lot!

College Chaplain
smile I'm glad your excited. You'll be leaving in a few days.

Keri
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Icon_eek Woah, that seems so sudden. But for an opportunity like this...I guess I can't miss out. I'll definantly be going smile

College Chaplain
That makes me very proud. Your definantly the star of the college, and would prefer noone else to represent us, than of you. I wish you all the best Keri, and hope you enjoy yourself.

END FLASHBACK...

Everyone was gathered around a whole in the ground, where NCD was being buried. Once all the dirt was placed over him, Mia put a cross made out of sticks on top of his grave, and everyone had a chance to say their final words in private...

Mia
Although I didn't know you very long...I won't forget the short times we had together on this island. Its a shame you went so early, but in a way you escaped the hell of being on this island. I envy you in many ways, but may you rest in peace smile

Keri
NCD...You could have been a good friend, however we never got the honors to do so. You seemed like a nice and caring guy under your hard shell, and I am disappointed I didn't get to see some more of your softer side smile

Hailey
[color=cyan]Such a shame you had to die the way you did...I didn't personally know you too well, but you won't be forgotten here on this island. [color]

LL
NCD...If Silva was behind your death, then mark my words I'll find a way to prove it to the rest of the survivors in our camp. May you rest in peace...

Janine
We nearly were digging two graves today...I know you would've been happy that it was only you and not Reign also. I will miss you NCD smile

Minterz
NCD! Its such a shame that you aren't with us anymore...Your definantly going to be missed Teary Eyed I dunno how different it will be in camp without you yet...But guess we will find out soon Teary Eyed

Blue
WD Castaways- Episode 6 2
I'm so upset to see you leaving us NCD! You were such a nice guy, and one of the few who actually took the time to know me and be nice to me. I really appreciate that.

Kevin
WD Castaways- Episode 6 Gbf
Yeah...I dunno what to say, but your gonna be missed here. Its a shame you had to go the way you did.

Rated X
WD Castaways- Episode 6 BeauMirchoff8
......Sorry to see you go.

Silva
I'm sorry to see you leaving us...I really am. Thank you for being honest, and I will fufill your request of taking care of Reign. You seemed like a cool dude...Maybe we could've been friends if we gave it a try instead of letting our egos mesh too much. Thanks for saving my life, but you shouldn't have.

Last edited by Rated X Superstar on Thu 24 Jun 2010, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:05 pm

Yay Im being bossy! I love it. :D

Poor NCD. Teary Eyed

Good write up.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:09 pm

Thanks Janine smile

And icons fixed, every day I have to fix them, so frustrating lol.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:13 pm

This was a rather sad ending Teary Eyed , also no cliff hanger, so open doors to kind of a fresh start on the show. I'm really enjoying these, they keep me busy when i'm home
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:15 pm

They keep me busy too....Too busy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 12:31 pm

OMG! Poor NCD sad What was with the smiles when everyone was saying there goodbyes? Thank goodness Minterz showed emotion lol

HBIC Janine is full of win <3333 lol

LL and Hailey are so Rolling Eyes

GREAT STUFF!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 7:35 pm

Nice episode.

Poor NCD.

Why didn't I tell everyone what really happened?

The guy shot Reign and then NCD took the other bullet.

I then killed that guy but it was too late for poor NCD?

LL and Hailey can go on their little witch hunt but they better watch out because I know the truth and the truth shall set me free!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 24 Jun 2010, 9:44 pm

I love showing emotion, it shows what kind of person I really am! <3

But people betta quit accusing Silva!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 3:43 am

I know!

If they want to start shit someone can really get shot by me! WD Castaways- Episode 6 11357

But nice to know my queen has my back!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 3:50 am

yay new icon pic smile

poor ncd. good episode, can't wait to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 3:54 am

I know I like the new icon for McCool.

Alternate ones would be nice but you would have to find or make them and that could take a while.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2010, 3:18 pm

Awesome Job X!

Yay my flashback! Im the star of the school cool dude

Poor NCD! and Reign, and Silva.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 4:18 am

King Silva wrote:
I know!

If they want to start shit someone can really get shot by me! WD Castaways- Episode 6 11357

But nice to know my queen has my back!
Always got yo back!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 8:15 am

Likewise my Queen! WD Castaways- Episode 6 Icon_king WD Castaways- Episode 6 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 4:02 pm

how do you know the truth Ssilva -_- you being fed spoilers haha

its nice to see a little turmoil in the group...and i love im apart of it

Blue...lol your just WD Castaways- Episode 6 Icon_rolleyes as much as you think me and hailey are

great epi cant wait for the next
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 5:24 pm

Why the hell do they constantly kill people and LEAVE the person's gun behind?!?!? They could have had like four guns by now. These kids don't think, oh and poor NCD, I guess that's what's happens when you charge into battle unprepared.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:32 pm

Awww NCD. You will be missed. Teary Eyed

LL and I are always in a team. I love it. smile

Blue... shut up. Your character is boring, so yeah... I wouldn't call LL and I "WD Castaways- Episode 6 Icon_rolleyes".
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 2:10 am

Harajuku Tank wrote:
Why the hell do they constantly kill people and LEAVE the person's gun behind?!?!? They could have had like four guns by now. These kids don't think, oh and poor NCD, I guess that's what's happens when you charge into battle unprepared.

hilarious I didn't notice that.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

lol my character is fun, yours tries to act all badass lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD Castaways- Episode 6   WD Castaways- Episode 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD Castaways- Episode 6
Page 1 of 1