Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction

Go down 
+6
King Silva
eb
Blue Ryder
janine
The Sexy Vixen
KTV-Time
10 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction Empty
PostSubject: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 5:19 pm

Quote :
There has been more grumbling than usual amongst the female performers of TNA over the pay discrepancy between them and their male wrestler counterparts. Reportedly, they talked amongst themselves early last week of getting all the women together to demand a raise from management. However, the three-day television tapings in Orlando concluded without confrontation.

» Unlike the case of Roxxi, there has been no strong reaction to ODB's departure from TNA Wrestling. A number of people within the company felt bad for Roxxi because she showed up for work on the day of Slammiversary and hastily informed her services would no longer be required. Many feel the Knockouts division "has gone to hell" as Roxxi was one of the better in-ring performers they had left. On another note, there is said to be no interest on the company's part in marketing women's wrestling, sans pushing "The Beautiful People" and Angelina Love.

ewrestlingnews.com
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 5:32 pm

so screw the KOs it's all about TBP & angelina now
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

I know Hogan and Bischoff dont like Womens Wrestling. But if TNA dont want it then its their loss.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 6:05 pm

i still find it funny TNA doesnt want to pay these girls but expects them to be happy and continue to want to work there.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 6:35 pm

Fuck Dixie to hell Argh

This company will go die before the year is over it's best to just prepare for it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 6:52 pm

Maybe Vince can buy them out and then destroy them..just like WCW
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 6:55 pm

Sorry, but despite the name, TNA is not a women's wrestling company. The Knockouts may/had the highest ratings, but getting a 1.04 for a segment when the rest of the show is barely getting a 1.0 isn't that big of a deal. Bischoff and Hogan are trying to improve the overall status of the company, but TNA was screwed long before they came in. All of the credibility of the TNA wrestlers have been fucked over outside of one or two acts. Most all of the storylines are flat out horrible. And a good portion of the workers don't know how to convey emotion, cut a promo, and wouldn't know a good character if someone dropped a 5000 page script on their head.

It doesn't help that a majority of their fans have been brain washed to think twigs doing flying monkey impressions without being funny like monkeys draws, the women by default deserve more compare to what the divas get, and that promos/characters are totally worthless.

It sucks that the women are getting shafted in pay. However, they work for 5 minutes an iMPACT! and a lot of times the fans complain about what they are given. Times that by four/five shows a month, you barely got 30 minutes. I am all for equal pay, but only if you do equal work.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 7:49 pm

Fuck TNA.

The KO's are like the only good thing about their shit company so when they only push 4 whores it doesn't work.

Again fuck TNA!
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 9:57 pm

it's good they didn't challenge managment. they are all expendable. even Angelina, Lacey, Velvet and Madison. Hogan and Bischoff do not take women's wrestling seriously. Bischoff proved this with the Nitro girls and the diva searches, Hogan with his reality show. we all knew this would happen when they signed on and look where we are now: Alissa Flash and Traci Brooks got the boot, Awesome Kong pissed off Hogan's buddy so she had to go, Roxxi got fucked over twice, Tara saw the writing on the wall and left and so did ODB. and it's not even with these two, Gail Kim had to leave because she needed money and they weren't willing to give it to her after everything she's done for them
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 1:20 am

well Tara is working her way back now

but eh...this division is dead. i'm actually secretly hoping TNA just dies

maybe then Dixie will learn her lesson

Dumbass shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 2:28 am

*flashes back to when EVERY WOMENS WRESTLING FAN SAID THE KNOCKOUT DIVISION PWNED THE DIVA DIVISION

TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction 773246
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 2:33 am

It did when it started. we had ladder matches..cage matches...real women's bouts in TNA

not 2 minute nonsense matches.

but then Dixie decided she wanted to fix something that wasnt broken and she ruined a good thing.

now it's just a waste...
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 2:38 am

TBH, once Gail left, a serious of things fell apart- Angelina becoming champ for one hilarious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 2:42 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
TBH, once Gail left, a serious of things fell apart- Angelina becoming champ for one hilarious

agreed because I think she's overrated
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 9:37 am

God wrote:
*flashes back to when EVERY WOMENS WRESTLING FAN SAID THE KNOCKOUT DIVISION PWNED THE DIVA DIVISION

I know.

Now look at the 'great' KO's.

They ain't fooling anyone anymore!
TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
mikie91
Recent Roster Addition

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:38 pm

That sucks because TNA was on a roll! Damn Hogan and Bischoff! Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:01 am

Lots of Angelina hating goin on in here

:Fuck You:

I don't think the division died when Gail left, I DESPISED TNA GAIL! It was all about her her her, fuck that bitch! (loved her feud with Kong) but still lol

We had crappy months of Christy Hemme and Sojo getting pushes instead of girls like Roxxi, Jackie and ODB (at the time) not to mention Taylor's flop of a title reign Rolling Eyes With her fruit roll up self, her feud with Daffney saved her and made her the awesomness that she is today <3

Anyways what I'm basically saying is that the division was at its peak when we had Flash, Kong, Roxxi, Hamada, Sarita, Taylor, Tara, Daffney, Angelina Love, Madison, ODB , Traci running around.

*sigh* Dixie Carter is seriouisly a moron, I think the bitch was dropped on her head as a child, the shit she does makes absolutely no sense!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:04 am

King Silva wrote:
God wrote:

I know.

Now look at the 'great' KO's.

They ain't fooling anyone anymore!
TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction Icon_rolleyes

you're confused..

the great KOs are all gone.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:06 am

Everyone except um (all ladies left are great, the wrong ones are being pushed though)

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction EmptyTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:12 am

you think Daffney is great?

she's a great character, yes but she's not awesome in-ring. I still love her but i wouldnt call her great.

the great KOs are all gone..Melissa, Gail, Kong, ODB, Roxxi....you might as well include Hamada in this too since TNA is too cheap to book her lol

Sarita and Taylor are hanging by a thread..Rosey is average..

Angelina/velvet = overrated...Madison is good...but not great. lacey is mere comic relief, not meant to be taken seriously...

yeah the "great" division which helped put TNA on the map is long gone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction   TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Knockouts unhappy, new direction
Page 1 of 1