Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZERO1 News: Fire Festival Foreigner Announced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

ZERO1 News: Fire Festival Foreigner Announced Empty
PostSubject: ZERO1 News: Fire Festival Foreigner Announced   ZERO1 News: Fire Festival Foreigner Announced EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 3:05 pm

Following up on yesterday’s ZERO1 news item, the promotion has announced the gaijin that gets the reserved spot in the upcoming Fire Festival: The Predator.

The Fire Festival executive committee has announced the final foreign wrestling inclusion in this year’s tournament – The Predator. He will participate as a roster member of the IGF (Inoki Genome Federation) and his inclusion was negotiated by Simon Inoki. Despite wrestling in ZERO1 since the beginning in 2001, this will be The Predator’s first Fire Festival. He released a statement:

“As soon as I was offered a position in the Fire Festival I cancelled all my other appearances to focus on the tournament. I cleared my schedule and signed on. I plan to let the violence rage so Hashimoto-san will feel it in heaven! I have a lot of memories in ZERO1 and K1 and I want to keep those memories alive by winning the tournament! I also want to win to repay IGF for scheduling me. A warning to all the fans coming to the shows: wear your sneakers so you can run when I enter the hall! The person that doesn’t get away gets SQUASHED!”

That’s 8 spots filled now, as noted yesterday the last 2 spots will be filled via a match on 7/9 between 2 wrestlers determined by fan voting that runs through Sunday night and via the 3-way ZERO1 International Jr. Heavyweight Title match on 7/11.
Back to top Go down

ZERO1 News: Fire Festival Foreigner Announced
Page 1 of 1