Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank

Go down 
+6
King Silva
janine
eb
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
Venom
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank Empty
PostSubject: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:45 pm

According to an online report, “The Viper” Randy Orton saw limited action in the main event on this past week’s edition of WWE Monday Night RAW, in the eight-man tag team match, because of the neck injury he suffered over the weekend at a WWE live event house show.

The seriousness of Orton’s injury has yet to be determined but with the recent shoulder injury that plagued Orton, following WWE Over The Limit, it is unsure of what is going to happen with Orton in regards to the next pay-per-view, WWE Money In The Bank.

Along with other WWE RAW Superstars (“The Monday Night Delight” John Morrison, “The Rated R Superstar” Edge, R-Truth, WWE United States Champion The Miz, “The Fortunate Son” Ted DiBiase Jr., Evan “Air” Bourne, and Chris Jericho), Orton is scheduled to compete in the WWE RAW Money In The Bank Ladder Match at the next pay-per-view, WWE Money In The Bank.

WWE is trying to be careful as the Money In The Bank Ladder Match approaches with Orton’s injury, because it has been speculated amongst many backstage in World Wrestling Entertainment that plans possibly call for Orton to win Money In The Bank and go on to face “The Celtic Warrior” Sheamus for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam.

There where previous talks of doing John Cena vs. Vince McMahon, or possibly NXT Season One Winner and leader of The Nexus, Wade Barrett. It appears they may be going in a different direction than Cena and McMahon and with Wade Barrett’s VISA issues, it seems like those plans are off.

It was originally planned also for Sheamus to battle a returning Triple H in the main event, but with the uncertainty surrounding “The Game’s” injury and perhaps other plans for Cena, the only logical choice to battle Sheamus, would seem to be “The Viper” himself, Randy Orton.

[ www.ForceOfWrestling.com ]
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 7:46 pm

Sheamus vs Orton would be nice.

i hope Orton isnt hurt too serious Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 8:01 pm

Cena/McMahon? LMAO
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 8:03 pm

no one wants to see Cena/McMahon lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:27 pm

Vince was the only thing remotely entertaining about that Bret Hart come back.

As for Orton, it doesn't surprise if his neck is bad if he had a unhealed shoulder injury.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:35 pm

I rather Someone NEW win MITB. We already seen Orton v Sheamus at RR? I want Sheamus to retain then after the match Evan Bourne cash in and do the SSP on Sheamus and win the WWE title. Nothing against Orton, I dont like the man, but It be nice to see someone different get in the main event.

Cena v McMahon, I hope Cena makes Vinny Mac tap out to the STFU.

I know Orton is going to win MITB anyways, I knew it from the get go. lol

If Orton wins at SS Edge then can take it from him. :D

But it does suck for Orton. Hope he heals up.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 11:11 pm

That is bullshit.

Sucks for Orton but he does NOT need to win this to face Sheamus.

There is no need for that to happen since the MITB winner should wait longer anyways..

Give it to Bourne, Miz, or Morrison so they can get their world title break in a year..

I don't want Orton to be injured but if it means he won't be in the MITB then that might be a positive side affect of something bad.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 12:01 am

There ya go folks, Cena is out of the spotlight so hopefully some of the hate stops a bit.

As for Orton winning, I'd be okay with it though I'd still rather someone like Morrison or Bourne to win since it'd be something new.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 12:11 am

King Silva wrote:
That is bullshit.

Sucks for Orton but he does NOT need to win this to face Sheamus.

There is no need for that to happen since the MITB winner should wait longer anyways..

Give it to Bourne, Miz, or Morrison so they can get their world title break in a year..

I don't want Orton to be injured but if it means he won't be in the MITB then that might be a positive side affect of something bad.

I agree. What gets me is Fans and WWE want to start pushing new people, but when they have the oppertunity, like this they always seem to push the same people. I just dont get it. :ewwa:

I think this ppv is a good oppertunity to start getting new people in the ME. It seems SD is trying(I know Rey is champ but Most of the ppl in the SD one are basically new people) but Raw really isnt tbh.

Yeah I hope the John Cena hate stops.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 12:20 am

^ I know.

Why does the MITB winner need to cash in at SummerSlam.

Just have them wait whether the MITB winner is Morrison, Bourne, Ted, or Miz until later on when they are built up more.

Orton can win a battle royal or something to win the right to face Sheamus at SummerSlam.

God the writers are so fucking stupid sometimes..
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 1:22 am

another injury... that sucks for him.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 1:23 am

Why do ME superstars have to ruin the one opportunity mid carders have at winning MITB/World title? Evan, Morrison, Ted could all get a great rub from winning this, Evan especially.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 3:50 am

Rated X Superstar wrote:
Why do ME superstars have to ruin the one opportunity mid carders have at winning MITB/World title? Evan, Morrison, Ted could all get a great rub from winning this, Evan especially.
That's how I feel as well. People like Orton and Edge can get title opportunities whenever they feel like it so they don't need to win. I think it could still possibly go to Bourne though if they really are giving him a push.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:05 am

After having Orton stand tall on Raw, it makes no sense to have him win the briefcase.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:11 am

Are you guys really impressed by flips that rarely hit their mark to want to see Morrison get pushed? There's nothing to the guy but botched moves and rhinestones. =/
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:13 am

Morrison rarely botches...
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

He rarely connects with his finisher too...
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 8:21 pm

Because he doesn't have them positioned in the right area, big whoop. I've never seen Morrison actually botch
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 2:06 am

Morrison deserves a push..

What person do you want to win eb?
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 11:50 am

How does Morrison "deserve" a push? Evan Bourne proved on Monday that he is just as flashy as Morrison, but has no problem selling and he doesn't get lost in his matches.

And to be honest, I think out of the newer group of guys in that Raw MITB match, The Miz is probably the best choice. He has actually shown progression (something Morrison hasn't), he can cut a promo with the best of them (again, Morrison can't), and he plays his character better than Morrison.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 11:58 am

You obviously haven't seen Morrison's ECW promos...But then again, all to their own.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 1:59 pm

Really eb? Miz is boring on the mic and he isn't that good in the ring. Morrison has improved so much over the years, he's good on the mic and he's one of the best sellers. All Miz does is bore everyone on the mic and in the ring. I just don't see all the Miz hype, he's not good.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:11 pm

im gonna agree with Eb tbh. out of the ppl in the mitb (new guys) Miz clearly screams future star more then the rest. The guy may bore some ppl on the Mic, but then again i think Jericho is boring on the mic, and he is glorified for being one of the best on the mic period. Fact being Miz can cut a really good promo, if the content is boring, which it can, it doesnt stop the fact that he can perform it without sounding forced or messng up. His wrestling skills arent great, but they arent as bad as some ppl think...either way i am all for Miz winning MITB, but i really do reckon either Orton or Bourne will
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 2:23 pm

Jericho is MUCH better on the mic, he's actually one of the best and he's not boring IMO. But yeah, just don't see the appeal with Miz. He's a bit overrated.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 11:46 pm

I think Miz or Morrison should win for sure.

I like them both.

Morrison is way more entertaining to watch in the ring while Miz is better on the mic.

But to me it is better to be entertaining in the ring then speak well.

I don't really care that much for promos so Morrison is better than Miz imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank   Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Injury To Randy Orton Could Affect WWE Money In The Bank
Page 1 of 1