Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Hall Has Mental Illness?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Scott Hall Has Mental Illness? Empty
PostSubject: Scott Hall Has Mental Illness?   Scott Hall Has Mental Illness? EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:45 pm

Quote :
Scott Hall revealed on the God’s of Rock radio show this past week that he’s suffering from a mental illness (although he wasn’t too specific). He also broke down in tears at several points in the show.

its called alcohol abuse, thats his mental illness
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall Has Mental Illness?   Scott Hall Has Mental Illness? EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:48 pm

I wonder what it is he says he has...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall Has Mental Illness?   Scott Hall Has Mental Illness? EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 12:24 am

Alcholism

A lot of people in the medical fields have link it to brain and gentics alot of alcoholism and stuff and considering it a medical condition.
Back to top Go down
eb
Lower Midcarder
eb

Female
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall Has Mental Illness?   Scott Hall Has Mental Illness? EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:44 am

*cough*

He has talked about having brain damage in a few interviews. Which doesn't surprise me considering all the shots to the head, drugs and alcohol he has done over the years.

I know a lot of people shit on his look right now, which is bad considering how he looked a mere ten years ago.. But you can tell he stopped doing the drug part of his "expensive bad habits" (as he calls it).
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall Has Mental Illness?   Scott Hall Has Mental Illness? EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 3:43 am

I call it senility...the man still thinks he's a gangbanger in a wrestling group. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall Has Mental Illness?   Scott Hall Has Mental Illness? Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Hall Has Mental Illness?
Page 1 of 1