Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More Empty
PostSubject: Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More   Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 12:24 am

Scott Hall is hospitalized after undergoing surgery to implant a pacemaker in his heart. Sid Vicious discussed Hall's health during an interview last night with Ring Side Radio:

"His condition is this, I think everybody knows a little about, he just received a little thing in his heart where it monitors his heart beat and if it gets too low it kicks his heart back in because of some of the medication he has been on and because of this heart deal he has been having a few seizures. That is why he has been in the hospital the last couple of days. One thing is he has told me and the people around him, I forgot how many hits he had for his birthday, those things right there. Those are the things that people like me and Scott, of all the things I cherish in this business are things like that…I know all the comments and all the great feedback he got for his birthday and about his condition has been good. I hope people keep that up."

Here are some other highlights from the interview…

On Ric Flair: "I think everyone has opinions. That is what they are, opinions…Of course we know what that is tied to. It's tied to the whole thing with me and Arn [Anderson]. They are best friends so you wouldn't blame a guy to feel like that. I'm sure I'm not the only person that supposedly Ric talked bad about. It seems like a guy who could be jealous about a lot of things. I don't know. Honestly, when I've been around the guy he has been as cordial, nice and polite as anyone I ever met. I can only judge [by that]…I'm only going to judge you by how you treat me face-to-face. I experienced it first when I started in the business. I couldn't believe things like that happened with grown people, but it does unfortunately. Again, I can only judge Ric by the way he has treated me and talked to me and presented himself face-to face. That is all I know about Ric Flair as a gentlemen, cordial, nice and polite. His opinions about me not being good for the business and things like that, again, that is his opinion. My opinion is I've done pretty good for the business…"

On Returning After Breaking His Leg In WCW: "First it was just a personal goal for me. I wanted to say that I could get back, that I could do the physical things in the ring that I wanted to do...Some days I can run sprints close to 95 percent and some days I can't. It's weird because I can run 100 percent uphill like up bleachers and stuff like that. That has a lot to do with where my injury was, so low in my leg. It's been a tough deal. My first time back was in Montreal and I was just a guest referee and at that point I was just on a cane. I couldn't walk more than 40-75 yards without having to stop and sit down…Every place I go to now is to see some people I've met before, especially if it was a good show. Even if it was a weird show like over the summer, that Gathering with the Insane Clown Posse. To me it was one of the best nights I've had in a long time because I got to basically see a lot of the people I knew in this business. It's fun still."

On A WWE Return: "I've talked to Johnny [Ace] a couple of times. Johnny called me back and said at the time they had anything at the moment and I haven't heard back from him. So I would probably guess there is no interest there. So that is where that stands."

More On Scott Hall: "Me and Scott, our careers go back to being in the business six months and having a match with him in Columbus, Mississippi when I was Lord Humongous and I had never taken a bump the whole time. That was the deal for me was to never take a bump. He came in one night as a special attraction. I guess he was hitting all the circuits coming off that AWA TV. He kicked me in the gut and kicked my leg under me. The place went crazy. He didn't realize that was the first time I've been off my feet. So that is where me and Scott started.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More   Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:09 am

Gosh, NOBODY WANTS UR OLD WRINKLY ASS BACK IN WWE!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More   Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:10 am

i want Sid back in WWE. the master...and the ruler of the WORLD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More   Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott Hall Hospitalized Again, Sid Vicious To WWE?, & More
Page 1 of 1