Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jesse James' ex will also move to Austin, Texas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jesse James' ex will also move to Austin, Texas Empty
PostSubject: Jesse James' ex will also move to Austin, Texas   Jesse James' ex will also move to Austin, Texas EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 3:10 am

Jesse James moved to Austin, Texas, to be close to Sandra Bullock, and now James' ex wife Janine Lindemulder has told RadarOnline that she's also making the move so that she can stay close to her daughter Sunny, who lives with James.

"I will live in a modest trailer park, and I’ve already told Sunny that she will go from the mansion (where her dad lives) to the trailer but I’ll do whatever it takes to be close to my daughter," Lindemulder said. "It will be good for her to see both sides of life and I have promised her a puppy so she seems to be happy enough," she said.

Lindemulder added James has increased his child support payments to $3,000 a month and is paying for $150 a session therapy sessions for her and her daughter, but she wants the world to know that she's not a "freeloader." As soon as she gets settled in, she's looking for a part-time job as a waitress and enrolling in college. "Seriously, I am a good mom and I want to set a good example for my daughter," she said

"It will be a big change moving down to Texas but I need to be close to my daughter - whatever happens in the future Sunny will be fine," she said. "She has two parents that love her, brothers and sisters, plus a stepmom too."
Back to top Go down

Jesse James' ex will also move to Austin, Texas
Page 1 of 1