Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes   YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

Good news for everyone out there who’s ever thought to themselves: “A 10-minute video of my cat eating ribs on the kitchen floor is just too short.” YouTube announced today that it has increased its upload limit from 10 minutes to 15 for non-partners. So get kitty lookin’ pretty and start rolling!

So why add the extra five-spot now? Well, on the YouTube blog, the video-sharing site explains that it’s been beefing up its copyright protection tools of late, i.e. the Content ID system (which lets copyright holders have more control over their content). Therefore, it’s less likely that users can, say, upload large chunks of movies and TV shows without permission.

In celebration of this added time, YouTube(YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes Inline-face_07) is also launching a contest of sorts called “15 Minutes of Fame.” Basically, all users have to do is film a 15-minute vid, tag it with “yt15minutes,” and upload it by Wednesday, August 4. The chosen videos will be featured on the YouTube homepage.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes   YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 6:04 pm

That's good I guess.

I don't really like to watch things that are really long but I guess if it is a long interview now it may be in 4 parts not 5.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes   YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 12:51 am

thats good. there wont be so many parts to a match or interview.
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes   YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 7:29 am

Remember when "partnered" was called "director"?

I used to be a "director" I wonder if that means if I'm "partnered"

I don't have anything interesting to say though and I never got more than 200 views back in the day anyways so I doubt I'll make much money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes   YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube Increases Video Time Limit to 15 Minutes
Page 1 of 1