Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  Empty
PostSubject: Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas    Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 3:40 am

During an interview with The Tampa Tribune, three-time WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix said she hopes to return from her major knee injury in two months. Phoenix tore her anterior cruciate ligament during a match with former associate Rosa Mendes on the May 6 edition of WWE Superstars. Phoenix dropped the Women's Championship the following week and was written off television. Phoenix was profiled due to her upcoming appearances for WWE's developmental promotion, Florida Championship Wrestling. "The Glamazon" is scheduled to appear at FCW events on Wednesday in Orlando and Friday in Plant City.

An article by Margaret Caulson is very negative towards Linda McMahon, saying that at one point simulating the sexual assault of a scantily-clad wrestler on TV would get you brought in front of Senate, not elected to it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas    Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 4:31 am

Good news but still that is pretty far away.

So I guess Layla will still be champ til then? That would be 5+ months for Layla which is great for a first reign [of course she has to keep it til Beth's return] and who says she will win it the same day? She could win it at [was going to say No Mercy Teary Eyed] whatever PPV stole its spot..
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas    Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 8:18 am

CP Munk wrote:

An article by Margaret Caulson is very negative towards Linda McMahon, saying that at one point simulating the sexual assault of a scantily-clad wrestler on TV would get you brought in front of Senate, not elected to it.

And that is why the divas wore Granny swimsuits, I'm also going to go a step further and I'm willing to bet that in the near future they're going to start a no man on woman violence policy like TNA had.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas    Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 3:28 pm

I cant wait for Beth to return. I want Beth to be the one to stop Laycool and their title run. I think she will win it at the October PPV or Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas    Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 6:23 pm

Lauren wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

And that is why the divas wore Granny swimsuits, I'm also going to go a step further and I'm willing to bet that in the near future they're going to start a no man on woman violence policy like TNA had.

Did I miss something? Who got "attacked"?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas    Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 6:31 pm

Silver_Coyote wrote:
Lauren wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

Did I miss something? Who got "attacked"?

All the divas attires the lady is saying that they allow there diva to look like prostitutes and should be facing a senate hearing for treating the divas the wrong way and making them look the way they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas    Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas  Empty

Back to top Go down

Beth Phoenix-WWE Return Update & Linda McMahon Campaign being attacked over Divas
Page 1 of 1