Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.

Go down 
+2
bobby_says_hi
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. Empty
PostSubject: Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.   Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm

- Regarding Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix leaving WWE, most in the company are under the impression that Kelly won't be back anytime soon. Beth is scheduled to finish up in October and she is expected back in the future. A source describes Beth's departure as it just being time for to leave. There's also speculation that Beth is leaving in part to help take care of her boyfriend Edge after he has neck surgery in early November.

-------------------------

- We've noted that a source close to the WWE Divas division expects other Divas to be leaving soon. There has been no talk of WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres leaving but officials are aware of her recent change in life. Eve was just engaged to Rener Gracie and the feeling is that she may want some time off once they are married.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0930/556756/beth-phoenix/#ixzz27zkMUb2A
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.   Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 7:43 pm

oh man not Eve as well. these girls are dropping like flies
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.   Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. EmptySun 30 Sep 2012, 10:09 pm

OK, so she announces her engagement, & we have this story that the company is aware that she's engaged, with the company thinking she might want to take some time off for her honeymoon after the wedding, whenever that may be. So, therefore, she's leaving the company, period.

That's a pretty big jump to a conclusion.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.   Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:37 am

Thanks for posting this Silva! Though I did feel the topic was slightly misleading in saying "news on Kelly Kelly potentially returning," as it makes it sound as though she would be returning. But thank you again for posting this, it has definantly created some healthy discussions. I do hope Beth and Eve do indeed return. I would like to hear some more thoughts on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.   Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 11:42 am

I don't think they know how much time Eve is gonna miss yet. It might only be a couple weeks or it could be months. I think this hurts WWE with all the loss though.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.   Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 11:55 am

I agree with you! We don't know how long Eve will be out! Sure she just got engaged....but for starters it could take them months and months to plan a wedding....and even then she may just requrie a month or two off...which can easily be covered up with another injury angle, or maybe with Booker firing her, only for the new GM once Aj and Booker are fired to reinstate her.

as for Beth again, it seems to me this is not a forever deal...she just wants a break and to look after Edge for a few months, she can easily find her way back in a year or something.

But this is why WWE need to focus on building back up divas like Natalya, Layla and Alicia...since these are 3 well rounded diva's that can certainly pull together good matches, and all are good enough on the mic to tie it in storylinewise....and for crying out loud put Tamina on TV she is due a run with the belt, and I can see her taking it from Eve....or Kaitlyn she may still only have 2 years under her belt, but she ain't awful!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.   Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. EmptyMon 01 Oct 2012, 12:06 pm

I agree I think Katilyn should win the title over whoever plotted the injury or be pushed into the title scene to win it after that fued when Eve needs time off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.   Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE. Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Beth Phoenix and Eve in WWE.
Page 1 of 1