Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman Empty
PostSubject: Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman   Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 5:27 pm

Eric Bischoff was interviewed by Brian Fritz on the latest edition of Between The Ropes Radio. Here are some highlights.

On the rumors of Paul Heyman coming to TNA: "Yeah, it didn't really surprise me. Look, Paul's first and foremost a great promoter in the old-school sense and Paul got some attention, he got his name out there, he created some controversy, created some awareness. I believe that Paul believed every word he said but I also knew what was going on behind the scenes and I didn't really overreact to it."

On if Heyman came to TNA, if he, Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, and Vince Russo could coexist together: "I know that Hulk (Hogan) and (Vince) Russo and I can all coexist. All three of us would want to coexist. I can't speak on behalf of Paul because it would take ... It's one of the things that I've learned and it's actually been one of the most rewarding aspects of me being at TNA is the chemistry and the amount of respect and ease in which Russo and I can work together."
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman   Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 5:32 pm

i'll take Paul over those 3.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman   Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 2:54 am

I really wouldn't want Paul helping them in anyway, they don't deserve it. However, if he does, they need to BACK OFF him in order for him to work his magic and turn it around for them, that's the only way Heyman can save their piece of shit company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman   Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman Empty

Back to top Go down

Eris Bischoff Speaks Paul Heyman
Page 1 of 1