Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More

Go down 
+2
Paul Wyatt
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More  Empty
PostSubject: Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More    Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 2:46 am

The changes he believes that himself & Hulk Hogan, both individually & collectively, implemented effectively in TNA since coming into the company one year ago: "If you look at TNA as a brand & as a media property, I think that Hulk Hogan in particular, and to a lesser extent myself, probably brought more media awareness & industry awareness to the brand than anything they had done up to that point. I think the residual effect of that brand awareness is still playing itself out and is something that TNA is taking advantage of, and it will probably continue to do so."

Why Spike TV decided to cancel TNA Reaction, his reaction to the news, & when he found out about the decision: "No it won't unfortunately. We found out toward the second-to-last day of the TV tapings we had, and Spike had decided to make a different programming decision and go in a different direction. The Reaction you see on the 30th will be the last Reaction."

His reaction to Jim Ross' recent comments (on his BBQ Sauce Blog) regarding TNA being able to compete with the WWE in 2011 & that TNA will "never" overtake the WWE in the marketplace: "I agree 100%. WWE has been around for a long, long time. They've been well-entrenched & well-established in cable television for the last 20 years. It's a television juggernaut. TNA comparatively is a Kool-Aid stand compared to Coca-Cola in terms of its resources & infrastructure. The idea of TNA ever being able to compete with the WWE, although I've been out there, and I've been promoting it as such: I believe in a lot of ways we do compete. There are a lot of things about TNA that are better than the WWE on an individual basis. But you can't compare TNA as a company to WWE as a company. In that regard, Jim Ross is absolutely 100% right on the money. Doesn't mean we don't want to try. Doesn't mean we don't wanna swing for the fences whenever we're given the opportunity. Doesn't mean that we don't want to do things that put ourselves out in front of the WWE audience, just like we did with the Monday night effort. That was something that got people to sample us. It created awareness, and that's important for us. I don't think anybody within TNA realistically felt we were going to compete on a business level with the WWE."
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More    Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 2:48 am

Media awareness, huh? Fuck your media awareness and translate that into higher ratings.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More    Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 2:49 am

someone should gag his old ass.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More    Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:29 am

no one in that company thought theyd be able to compete with WWE? this entire fucking year, was them trying to compete with them. from the failed monday night war 2.0 shit....to Dixie Carters dumbass saying she wanted to beat WWE with Bischoff included.....yeah, they really didnt wanna compete
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More    Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:40 am

That Monday time change was so fucking funny.

Ratings barely changed since they came aboard and they probably get paid a lot for that so I don't think it was really worth it.

But tna can keep paying them things will probably stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More    Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 4:03 am

I like Bischoff trying to admit TNA fails on multiple levels by saying things like 'we competed on other levels' and 'I never really thought we would compete with them' when every stunt they pulled was pointed to the EXACT opposite. He has NO balls lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More    Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More  Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Bischoff Speaks Out - WWE vs. TNA, ReAction, More
Page 1 of 1