Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Angle stay with TNA?

Go down 
+2
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Will Angle stay with TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 12:44 am

Quote :
- Kurt Angle announced on his Twitter page that he has just agreed to terms with TNA on a new one-year contract. Angle wrote: " I just recently signed a new 1 year deal with TNA. I am there for a while! Unless I lose at BFG. Then I will retire."

PW.com

as much as i love kurt i really wouldnt want him back in WWE. cause him coming back means less time for midcard and upper midcard guys to shine. WWE has enough main eventers.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 1:13 am

I'd personally rather see him finish his career out there. He's not a backstage hog like some other folks, I'm sure all he would want to do is push those that need it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 1:17 am

but in WWE it's not about what Angle wants...it's about Vince making money..which is why we see Cena all the damn time when Cena has been rumored asking for lesser guys, like Bourne, to get serious pushes..

Angle in WWE would be the same story...WWE pushing him to the moon just because he makes them money.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 1:28 am

Kurt that well-known amongst the kids? LOL
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 2:26 am

Evan Bournes push died REAL quick, so Cena didnt really help him
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 3:20 am

I think he's doing way better in TNA.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:18 am

Exactly what Vixen was saying. WWE doesn't care about what they want or who they want to push, its all about the money- who is already drawing it, not who could.

Thats WWE's problem. If they had a money tree, they'd prefer to thrive off of its riches, then take one of its seeds and plant another one, which will slowly grow into a money tree in the future.. The WWE only decides that it needs a new money tree when the old when is caught in a bad storm, or is wivering away.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 6:35 pm

^ Nice analogy. yay

I personally want Angle to retire in WWE but whatever stay there.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyFri 01 Oct 2010, 1:24 am

WWE cares EXACTLY who they want to push: people Vince personally likes that he pushes to trick his audience into buying they're talented and thus makes money off them.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyThu 07 Oct 2010, 5:16 pm

More Angle comments:

Quote :
- Kurt Angle told the Right After Wrestling radio show on Monday night that he is open to returning to WWE in the future.

Angle said: "There comes a time when everybody has to hang it up. I'm coming to the close of my career whether it be a year or two or three. I know it won't be full-time after this year. I would like to stay in TNA, but if I my option goes to WWE, I will. I want to stay in TNA, no doubt about it."

PW

I love Angle, I do...but i dont want him back in WWE under any circumstance. They have enough main eventers. I want upper midcard guys getting pushed.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 1:29 am

who deserves to be pushed in the upper-midcard exactly? Just curious. How many young guys have the stroke, have the talent to make it? They will need older guys to keep it running, they don't have a choice. It's what Vince gets for recruiting a bunch of talentless punks.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 1:53 am

well WWE is already gaga for Miz..

Kofi shined in his feud with Orton..

the rest of the upper midcard guys arent even given a chance so no one knows what they can do. WWe is too busy shoving Cena/Nexus crap down our throats.

but i'll take watching young talent getting a push over the same old main eventers who just dont know when to hang it up any day of the week. I still would love to bust Mysterio's fucking kneecaps baseball bat
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 2:17 am

TBH Angle in TNA isn't helping either. They can't build up more stars as top performers when you have Kurt constantly after the title.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 2:34 am

Sadly TNA messed up when they started signing every former WWE star they could get their hands one...RVD, Jeff Hardy..Anderson....

but i'd still rather see Angle in TNA than WWE...

esp since WWE is possibly losing some bigtime players in Jericho..Taker...possibly Kane..
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 2:35 am

They'll still push Triple H, Edge, Cena, Orton to the moon, won't matter.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? EmptyFri 08 Oct 2010, 2:41 am

if HHH and Edge get hurt (like what seems to happen often) and cena is out making a movie (which happens often) that only leaves Orton and Sheamus on Raw.

SD is down to Mysterio and Big Show.

i could see younger talent getting time to shine. esp with the hard-on for Miz WWE seems to have. Vince was high on Drew McIntyre before changing his mind and putting gold on Swagger instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Angle stay with TNA?   Will Angle stay with TNA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Angle stay with TNA?
Page 1 of 1