Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Issues His First Statement Since Being Arrested Was Rhaka Khan stalking Kurt Angle.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kurt Angle Issues His First Statement Since Being Arrested Was Rhaka Khan stalking Kurt Angle. Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Issues His First Statement Since Being Arrested Was Rhaka Khan stalking Kurt Angle.   Kurt Angle Issues His First Statement Since Being Arrested Was Rhaka Khan stalking Kurt Angle. EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 4:13 pm

ThePittsburghChannel.com has an article up noting that Kurt Angle did an interview with B-94 Radio in Pittsburgh and had the following to say concerning his recent arrest. "The cops told me I had to leave," Angle said. "I didn't even know why. I got out of there. If they tell me I've got to get out of my house, I'm leaving, I'm gone, and this girl ended up following me. We got surveillance tape that shows she [TNA's Rhaka Khan] followed me out, and then she had me restrict the PFA by following me, so basically in a nutshell, that's pretty much what happened..The whole thing was just crazy. I told the girl it wasn't going to work out. She asked me for my car to go to the store, went to police, got a PFA. The Police came to my door, kicked me out, put her in, and it's been like that ever since, and I spent 9 hours in the county jail."
Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Issues His First Statement Since Being Arrested Was Rhaka Khan stalking Kurt Angle.
Page 1 of 1