Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle

Go down 
+9
King Silva
Did You Miss Her?
The LL Father
X
Angelus
Queen Mintz
Venom
тrαv
The Sexy Vixen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:24 pm

match was so lame and the finish was even lamer.....although no one can say Michelle buried Nattie.

Layla was the most entertaining part.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male
Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:31 pm

You do realize the finish was Layla's fault, right? You said it was lame so that kinda makes Layla lame... And Layla on the apron is like the same manager thing all of em do.

Stupid match. Natalya should have beat Michelle, but I knew it was not going to happen. WWE wouldn't want to upset Mrs. 'Taker, good grief, they don't want that I'm sure.

It's just whatever. The title will stay on McCool for so long it wont be funny. Beth will return, finally beat Michelle then Michelle will get it right back, then maybe Michelle and Melina again, then back to whoever. It's just like John Cena and the WWE title.

I do need a picture of Nattie kissing the title belt. That'll be my new sig pic. It'll probably be the closest she ever gets. I have a feeling they'll just drop it now. Not let a feud start or anything. It's all about SS now, they'll be doing Raw Divas vs SD Divas. Maybe we'll get lucky and be team Michelle vs team Nattie, whichever team wins, leader becomes Champ. Ohh, I wish. :-[
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:33 pm

it isnt Laylas fault..it's wwe's fault for asking her to do that. stupid ass writers' come up with that bullshit. it was hilarious but still a lame idea.

i dont blame layla for doing what she's told. the person who thought it up though..should be slapped.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:48 pm

I really thought Nattie had it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:54 pm

Lol @ it not being Layla's fault yet when it's someone you hate it's always their fault. Typical.

Match was decent, but the ending really sucked, throwing a shoe in the ring, seriously?! I was surprised to see Natalya win by DQ though, figured Michelle would just bury her & that'd be the end of it but it's looking like the feud will continue til Beth returns & takes the belt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptySun 03 Oct 2010, 11:59 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Lol @ it not being Layla's fault yet when it's someone you hate it's always their fault. Typical.

Excuse me, pot? Stop calling the kettle black.

and Layla and Michelle dont write the endings to the matches...the writers' do. the person who decided to end this match in a stupid DQ is an idiot. I would've preferred Michelle pinning Nattie on some interference than a stupid DQ finish. that is what my issue is...the DQ finish. stupid way to end an already lame match.
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:02 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

and Layla and Michelle dont write the endings to the matches...the writers' do. the person who decided to end this match in a stupid DQ is an idiot. I would've preferred Michelle pinning Nattie on some interference than a stupid DQ finish. that is what my issue is...the DQ finish. stupid way to end an already lame match.

I'm actually glad it ended the way it did rather than Michelle pinning Natalya. It looks better on Natalya this way. Natalya doesn't get a lot of in-ring action so that looks better on her than having to do like every other Diva and take the pin from Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:04 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

Lmao. Not my fault you were on another forum praising Michelle when she won at NOC when shes in the spotlight as much as Melina is, but it's okay for Michelle & not for Melina because you hate Melina right?

I also have no problem with the actual DQ finish, just have a problem with the way it happened. Layla could've ran in there and started beating on Natalya instead of throwing a stupid shoe in the ring. The same goes with the endings to the matches you claimed Melina has buried the divas in, she doesn't write the endings to those matches, the bookers do.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:09 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

Lmao. Not my fault you were on another forum praising Michelle when she won at NOC when shes in the spotlight as much as Melina is, but it's okay for Michelle & not for Melina because you hate Melina right?

and like i said..until you can become an unbiased Melina fan..you cant say shit to me. and why the hell are you trolling me on other forums?

btw, i thought you said you quit that place cause the mods harrassed you?

i praise Michelle because she stopped melina from winning 2 titles in a span of 1 freakin month...can we say overkill? Michelle was the lesser of two evils there.

so, until you can come to me unbiasedly in a debate you cant say shit to me about who i praise and dont praise and why. You have no room to talk. so you can take your snide remarks and shove 'em.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:10 am

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

I'm actually glad it ended the way it did rather than Michelle pinning Natalya. It looks better on Natalya this way. Natalya doesn't get a lot of in-ring action so that looks better on her than having to do like every other Diva and take the pin from Michelle.
Anyone who doesn't get pinned by Michelle off the bat looks really good. Considering she's banging Taker & dominates most matches Nattie winning by DQ was rather shocking. She did a good job in there though. That actually did make her look like a threat since Michelle was about to tap til Layla did what she did

I'd rather Natalya get the belt then feud with Beth. I want to see them face eachother at Mania!
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:13 am

I still don't see how Melina doing ANYTHING is horrible yet Michelle plowing through the entire diva division is something to praise over?

Michelle is always going to be the ungrateful little bitch that she is right now. She has to be the first at everything.

I wish Trish would come back for one night, one night only, and show that little bitch a fight. But hell, she would probably want to be the one to beat Trish in her return for a night and probably beat her too.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:15 am

Trish is more charismatic, popular and marketable than Michelle can ever dream of being.

no way in hell would WWE let Michelle pin Trish. She could be banging Jesus himself...it wont happen.

Trish already said she'd love to face Michelle....and Taker has already mentioned it to WWE Creative as well. it just might happen...
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:17 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Trish is more charismatic, popular and marketable than Michelle can ever dream of being.

no way in hell would WWE let Michelle pin Trish. She could be banging Jesus himself...it wont happen.

Trish already said she'd love to face Michelle....and Taker has already mentioned it to WWE Creative as well. it just might happen...

Michelle wants to face Trish...
Taker mentioned it to WWE....

It's going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:18 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

and like i said..until you can become an unbiased Melina fan..you cant say shit to me. and why the hell are you trolling me on other forums?

i praise Michelle because she stopped melina from winning 2 titles in a span of 1 freakin month...can we say overkill? Michelle was the lesser of two evils there.

so, until you can come to me unbiasedly in a debate you cant say shit to me about who i praise and dont praise and why. You have no room to talk. so you can take your snide remarks and shove 'em.
You're trying to tell me to be unbiased? LOL. You've never been unbiased with every woman that you love. I just find it funny how you act differently on that forum & yes, I go there every once in awhile & lurk. I rarely post there because of what HR & LS did.

You can't sit there & praise someone for that. Either you love Michelle in the spotlight or you don't, but don't sit there & bitch about Melina being in the spotlight then go around praising Michelle for beating her when she's just as bad.

And wow, take my remarks & shove them? Doesn't feel good to be called out does it? Welcome to my world. smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:19 am

as long as it's non-title....Trish doesnt need an 8th reign...especially just to vacate the belt the next night...

it should happen at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:20 am

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
I still don't see how Melina doing ANYTHING is horrible yet Michelle plowing through the entire diva division is something to praise over?

Michelle is always going to be the ungrateful little bitch that she is right now. She has to be the first at everything.

I wish Trish would come back for one night, one night only, and show that little bitch a fight. But hell, she would probably want to be the one to beat Trish in her return for a night and probably beat her too.

Travis, seriously, don't bother. No matter what some of these people say it's always okay when Michelle does something but it's never okay when Melina does it.

And I definitely think Michelle would beat Trish, they may have loved Trish but when it comes to Taker they'll give Michelle what she wants & she'll want that huge win
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:22 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

You're trying to tell me to be unbiased? LOL. You've never been unbiased with every woman that you love. I just find it funny how you act differently on that forum & yes, I go there every once in awhile & lurk. I rarely post there because of what HR & LS did.

You can't sit there & praise someone for that. Either you love Michelle in the spotlight or you don't, but don't sit there & bitch about Melina being in the spotlight then go around praising Michelle for beating her when she's just as bad.

And wow, take my remarks & shove them? Doesn't feel good to be called out does it? Welcome to my world. Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle 177715

when did I say i was unbiased? i didnt, did I?

what i said was, you have no room to talk about me when you are biased as all hell with the divas you like, namely Melina.

so again, I repeat, unless you magically become unbiased...you cant say anything to me. you're on the same pedestal i am, hun. Wink

to be honest, unlike you, this "calling out" argument, as you call it...isnt bugging me at all. This shit doesnt get to me. Most of my favorites are hated by the entire IWC...so i learned not to sweat the small stuff.

what i DONT like is someone who thinks they have room to look down on me when they are guilty of the same shit they accuse me of. That makes them look like a dumbass lol
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:32 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

And wow, take my remarks & shove them? Doesn't feel good to be called out does it? Welcome to my world. Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle 177715

when did I say i was unbiased? i didnt, did I?

what i said was, you have no room to talk about me when you are biased as all hell with the divas you like, namely Melina.

so again, I repeat, unless you magically become unbiased...you cant say anything to me. you're on the same pedestal i am, hun. Wink

to be honest, unlike you, this "calling out" argument, as you call it...isnt bugging me at all. This shit doesnt get to me. Most of my favorites are hated by the entire IWC...so i learned not to sweat the small stuff.

what i DONT like is someone who thinks they have room to look down on me when they are guilty of the same shit they accuse me of. That makes them look like a dumbass lol
You aren't looking that bright when you hate on Melina for being in the spotlight but you praise a woman who is in the spotlight just as much. I just didn't like the fact that you said the writers came up with that lame ending tonight but you fail to say that when Melina wins a match, you just say she buried another one

And I've said my feelings on all of Melina's matches, if the match was slow, etc. I don't think she's perfect. I've also given credit to Michelle & I HATE her but that won't make me say she's a horrible wrestler or anything. I give credit to those who deserve it but I don't think many others do here especially when it comes to people they hate.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:40 am

I hate Trish as well for being in the spotlight but Trish and Michelle NEVER EVER..came out 5 minutes within a diva winning a title...pinned her after 2 moves and won that title off of her.

yeah Creative was responsible for that stupid ass decision.....but the fact it was Melina made me hate her more.

if Torrie Wilson...and Stacy Keibler...who werent half as popular as Melina can turn down titles..why the fuck couldnt she? she sure as hell wouldnt have gotten fired for it. Considering how much heat Mickie had on herself at that time.

to be honest, Mintz, it doesnt matterhow i look to you because you are one of those blind marks who will continue to see things in black and white with no room for compromise..

lol @ you saying you dont think she's perfect, yet you try to send the forum into a drama-zone anytime anyone criticizes her...or praises Michelle. you get all pissy and make a snide remark and try to make a big argument out of it. (case & point: this thread right here i am posting in)

no matter how much some people here might not like Melina or not like Michelle...or Maryse..or whichever diva..i never seen someone so quick to turn 1 or 2 sentences into an argument like you do. When will...or better yet should i say, Is it possible for you....to let the shit go? or will every thread turn into a disaster like this because of you?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:51 am

Are you guys really fighting over people doing there job?

I mean honestly I wouldn't cheer for anyone to lose there job and yet people are upset and wanting people to get hurt and lose there jobs because they ain't there favorite and they ain't getting a title. I mean I seen both side where the anti melina people will treat melina like shit and then anti mccool people treat her like shit. I mean yeah there is alot of double standards on this forum when it comes to people favorites but Honestly these people are going out there and doing the job they are paid too do that writers and Vince McMahon want.

Seriously People can't we all act like adults and get this discussion back on topic?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:53 am

when injuries are the ONLY way for you to get variety in an extremely boring division...i can see why people would wish injury on a superstar or diva. I've done it in the past when i was tired of looking at Trish all the damn time.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:54 am

Why didn't Melina turn that down? Maybe because she's very passionate & loves her job? She's not there to look pretty or be a model. She's there to WRESTLE. She goes out there every week & wrestles. And for gods sake, Melina & Jillian are BEST FRIENDS yet people still can't get over this shit. Just wow.

I just find the shit here funny because you always find something wrong with Melina but when Michelle does the same shit you don't find that wrong at all & of course I will bring that up.

Also Vix, you have no room to talk because you used to do the same shit & you proved that in this thread as well that it's hard for you to ignore things so don't try and talk shit to me when you've done the same thing. It is funny though that you try to always say it's my fault when YOU came in here saying shit to me. This argument got worse when you came in & gave your thoughts so don't act like I'm the only bad person. I get sick of that shit as well.

But I'm not going to argue about this crap anymore. Everytime I come on here I always get in a bad mood because of some stupid post, one of the reasons why I hadn't been posting here that much so it's whatevz.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:55 am

CP Munk wrote:
Are you guys really fighting over people doing there job?

I mean honestly I wouldn't cheer for anyone to lose there job and yet people are upset and wanting people to get hurt and lose there jobs because they ain't there favorite and they ain't getting a title. I mean I seen both side where the anti melina people will treat melina like shit and then anti mccool people treat her like shit. I mean yeah there is alot of double standards on this forum when it comes to people favorites but Honestly these people are going out there and doing the job they are paid too do that writers and Vince McMahon want.

Seriously People can't we all act like adults and get this discussion back on topic?
CP I actually admire you. I don't understand why you're not a mod tbh. You always try to get the threads back on topic & what's sad is, an ADMIN just kept the argument going so she didn't really set a good example. That's just my take on it though, but yeah, I am done. smile
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:56 am

I've never wished an injury. I've just wished Taker would knock McCool up and get her off TV for 9+ months. :D

And yeah, let's get back on topic. Nattie looked great tonight! :D :D New siggy! (:
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:59 am

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
I've never wished an injury. I've just wished Taker would knock McCool up and get her off TV for 9+ months. :D

And yeah, let's get back on topic. Nattie looked great tonight! :D :D New siggy! (:
LOL.

She looks great holding that title! I'm looking forward to what happens tomorrow night. I'd guess Natalya & Melina vs LayCool possibly
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 12:59 am

see? you call it melina being passionate...i call it selfishness... i would never agree to bury my best friend on tv in 5 minutes thus making them look like a joke...a week after she wins the belt, sure..but not that same night not even 5 minutes later..

apples and oranges, hun...apples and oranges...

so why make an argument about it...why make an argument out of my post when you know 2 things will happen:

1. me and you will NOT see eye to eye.
2. The thread...which was doing fine...will end up locked.

what good can come of either of those scenarios? you'll just be worked up, pissed off and a potentially decent thread...which we rarely see these days...gets trashed.

You should really try to practice letting things slide. yeah you can point out a billion contrdictions on this forum and many others, but are they worth making a post about and inciting an possible flamewar?

you'll forever have your opinion and i'll have mine. but you cant come talk down to me about being biased when you yourself are biased. you cant have your cake and eat it too.
Back to top Go down
тrαv
#1 Nattie Fan
#1 Nattie Fan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 1:07 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
see? you call it melina being passionate...i call it selfishness... i would never agree to bury my best friend on tv in 5 minutes thus making them look like a joke...a week after she wins the belt, sure..but not that same night not even 5 minutes later..

so why make an argument about it...why make an argument out of my post when you know 2 things will happen:

what good can come of either of those scenarios? you'll just be worked up, pissed off and a potentially decent thread...which we rarely see these days...gets trashed.

You should really try to practice letting things slide. yeah you can point out a billion contrdictions on this forum and many others, but are they worth making a post about and inciting an possible flamewar?

you'll forever have your opinion and i'll have mine. but you cant come talk down to me about being biased when you yourself are biased. you cant have your cake and eat it too.

Just my little input, BUT, I think all she did was comment on it, and you re-commented on what she said. So if anything, YOU started the argument, not Mintz.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 1:11 am

You would call it selfishness because you don't like her & haven't even gotten the chance to know her. You know they're all friends right? They know they have a job to do & when they're told to do something they do it. The Bellas & Maryse are really close but were the Bellas supposed to say no when the writers told them they'd be defeating Maryse? Same with Maryse since I believe she's beaten at least one of them before. That's just one example.

Melina has already stated time & time again that she wished Jillian had gotten a proper reign because Jillian deserved it, which she really did, but when you're told to do something you do it. That's like saying Michelle should've said no to winning the divas title because Nattie was much better than her & deserved it more.

The most deserving doesn't always win or get treated the best & people need to realize that.(not everyone here, just in general). Also, you don't have to have a title to be a champion. As long as you go out there & show the world what you can do & wrestle in that ring you're already a champion & that's exactly what Jillian is, a champion.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 1:12 am

Y€@H ß@ßY!™ wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Just my little input, BUT, I think all she did was comment on it, and you re-commented on what she said. So if anything, YOU started the argument, not Mintz.

That is all.

and you are commenting on something that doesnt involve you.

and she didnt comment on my comment...she made a snide remark with the purpose of insulting me just because she's anti-michelle and no one is allowed to be pro-michelle for even 1 match around her.

It's the same shit as always...someone says something pro-michelle or anti-melina....the smallest statement...and she wants to insult them and start an argument over it.

it's redundantly annoying..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 1:14 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
You would call it selfishness because you don't like her & haven't even gotten the chance to know her. You know they're all friends right? They know they have a job to do & when they're told to do something they do it. The Bellas & Maryse are really close but were the Bellas supposed to say no when the writers told them they'd be defeating Maryse? Same with Maryse since I believe she's beaten at least one of them before. That's just one example.

Melina has already stated time & time again that she wished Jillian had gotten a proper reign because Jillian deserved it, which she really did, but when you're told to do something you do it. That's like saying Michelle should've said no to winning the divas title because Nattie was much better than her & deserved it more.

The most deserving doesn't always win or get treated the best & people need to realize that.(not everyone here, just in general). Also, you don't have to have a title to be a champion. As long as you go out there & show the world what you can do & wrestle in that ring you're already a champion & that's exactly what Jillian is, a champion.

even if i met her my opinion would still be the same.

i have met Trish in person...yeah she was nice to me but i still cant stand her in WWE.

if i met batista i still would think he's a total manslut...
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 1:26 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

even if i met her my opinion would still be the same.

i have met Trish in person...yeah she was nice to me but i still cant stand her in WWE.

if i met batista i still would think he's a total manslut...
I dunno, if I met someone I hate, like Michelle or Miz, it would probably change my opinion on them a bit. But I know some people who are like that, they just don't like their characters.

No matter how you feel about her character Melina is a sweetheart in person. That's another reason why I get so defensive because I don't think she deserves all the hate she gets but theres no changing peoples minds, they definitely have to see it for themselves. Maybe one day, even though you hate her, you'll get the chance to meet her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 1:31 am

if Melina herself doesnt care enough about the "haters' then you shouldnt either...

Melina continues to do her job no matter how much "bad press" she gets so why even let it affect you?

that's what LL and X try to tell you, basically. no matter what is said here, it wont make Melina stop doing her job. She's still making millions regardless of how many people hate her...you'll just bring yourself headaches and stress trying to fight all her battles on the IWC..

I couldnt change my mind on Batista for sure knowing he is partially responsible for Ariel being fired...and then the stunt he pulled on Mickie because she told him no...he's a grandfather but he acts like a teenager...it's pathetic...
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 1:37 am

Yep, Melina doesn't care about her haters & I really shouldn't either. It's just hard to stop defending her because we're friends & I've always defended my friends.

And yeah, Batista is a bitch. I don't ever want to meet him
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 2:24 am

This is what I got in this thread....Bla...Bla rah!....Bla...Bla rah rah!....Some more blah, a good point from Vixen, then some more bla from everyone.

That point was TWO titles in ONE month. Noone deserves that, nor should be given it. Theres a reason Chris Jericho was the only Undisputed Champion in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 2:27 am

gosh who woulda thought Nattie being put over would cause such comotion.....i thought ppl ould be happy
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 2:29 am

My honest thoughts are I hope McCool carries the title for 6 months then drops it and another person get a long time being champion too. If you want to establish a belt and make it look good you can't drop the title to someone new after a couple weeks that would be a bit foolish and hurt the belt more then anything. If you want Diva Championship to be taken seriously McCool needs a nice long first run I would of said the same for Melina or Nattie.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 2:32 am

The LL Father wrote:
gosh who woulda thought Nattie being put over would cause such comotion.....i thought ppl ould be happy

I was happy about it! lol
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 2:33 am

Just means they'll have a quick rematch on Raw with Laycool winning lol.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:19 am

The LL Father wrote:
I would've been happier if Nattie actually won the belt & they didn't have that lame ass ending, but for the most part I'm content.

Probably going to start the Bragging Rights buildup with the women tomorrow night. I expect Beth back within a month so at Survivor Series it'll be Team Beth vs Team LayCool, yes, I'm getting ahead of myself, haha
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:28 am

Beth won't be back until December. In saying that, I hpe she comes back fast to save the division.

Shoes have been thrown in the past in diva matches. Melina throw a shoe when she was with MNM to help them win, and also in the Mickie/Beth match, causing a DQ.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:32 am

Layla threw the shoe at Punk when she was Regal's valet...

i really dont want Beth back by SS if it means another diva tag match...especially since Bragging Rights is next and it's most likely going to be Raw vs SD divas..

and we know half the roster kinda sucks in the ring...

i'd rather watch 2 women who can put on a decent match then a 10 diva tag where like 7 of those divas dont know what the hell they are doing.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:38 am

That was too much drama.. Shocked

But was the match good?

Like how long was it?

I didn't get a chance to see it so I'll see it tomorrow.

I don't mind that McCool lost by DQ since at least she kept the belt and the feud will hopefully continue.

I do hope McCool has the belt for at least 4-6 months but I think she'll drop it by December making it only like 3 months. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:42 am

Match wasnt long enough..

i'm thinking it was about 4 minutes or so...it kinda ended suddenly which sucked.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:46 am

Thanks.

Well that fucking sucks.

Only 6 matches yet one gets like 4 minutes.

Fuck that!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:50 am

yeah it was going well too. starting to pick up in a way then next thing you know shoes are flying and the bell rings and it's over.

i think it would've been a "great" match had it been given decent time. it was good though.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:52 am

That sucks.

So was the aftermath given time or just a quick run away?

By looks of the pictures McCool looked good in a new gold attire and so did Natalya imo.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:52 am

Nattie By Nature wrote:
Beth won't be back until December. In saying that, I hpe she comes back fast to save the division.

Shoes have been thrown in the past in diva matches. Melina throw a shoe when she was with MNM to help them win, and also in the Mickie/Beth match, causing a DQ.
When did she do that? I remember her hitting someone with a boot but not throwing one. And in what Mickie/Beth match are you talking about? In the one I remember she took her shoe off & got in the ring to hit Mickie with it but hit Beth instead then Mickie won with a rollup.

I've never seen anyone randomly throw a shoe in the ring during a women's match like Layla did. I still think she should've just ran in there & started the beatdown on Natalya

I also heard that Michelle tapped before Layla threw the shoe in there, I couldn't really tell because of the stream but I was wondering when the bell rang, I thought Michelle had tapped & Nattie won.

Also Vix, they did the same thing last year. They had a Bragging Rights teams match then they had Team Mickie vs Team Michelle I believe, at Survivor Series. So either way there will be team matches but I agree completely with what you said.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:56 am

King Silva wrote:
That was too much drama.. Shocked

But was the match good?

Like how long was it?

I didn't get a chance to see it so I'll see it tomorrow.

I don't mind that McCool lost by DQ since at least she kept the belt and the feud will hopefully continue.

I do hope McCool has the belt for at least 4-6 months but I think she'll drop it by December making it only like 3 months. Teary Eyed
I think it got about 5 minutes, the usual time for diva matches. I thought the match was decent. Both girls looked good in there.

It would've been a bit better if it got a few more minutes but it mainly depends on the talent in the ring & how much chemistry they have. I've seen Melina/Michelle, Melina/Mickie, Beth/Mickie, Gail/Alicia, etc. put on great 4 or 5 minute matches.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:56 am

King Silva wrote:
That sucks.

So was the aftermath given time or just a quick run away?

By looks of the pictures McCool looked good in a new gold attire and so did Natalya imo.

tiny brawl...like really short..

then quick run away...with Nattie kissing the belt she should've won

that aftermatch lasted all of 60 seconds.

the whole diva segment started real good then it's like they rushed it right as it was started to build up. quick match ending..short post match brawl..quick run away..
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 3:58 am

I would've rather seen the women's match get more time than stupid Alberto, that guy is boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle   Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell in a Cell 2010: Natalya vs Michelle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next