Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You are Vince McMahon...

Go down 
+3
Jordan H.
X
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

You are Vince McMahon... Empty
PostSubject: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 4:16 am

and Dixie Carter approaches you asking about making a deal to allow the Nexus to invade TNA and compete there for a few weeks...as well as WWE (since Impact is taped up to 3 weeks in advance)

what would you say? if you did agree to this how you like to book Nexus in TNA? who would they attack first? who would they feud with and face on ppv?
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:43 am

I wouldn't allow this. WWE doesn't gain anything from this, but TNA gains everything. Seems like something Dixie would say...Thinking about that.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:00 pm

Absolutely not, because that would get TNA recognition, that would be bad news.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:03 pm

Bad news how?

the shows arent on the same day so no ratings war there..and even when there was one, TNA lost horribly.

WWE is worldwide so i highly doubt TNA would ever be a factor even with Nexus rookies showing up to kick AJ Style's ass...
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:24 pm

You never underestimate your opposition even if they appear beyond a shadow of a doubt to be weak. It's like handing a child a loaded gun. They would be doing TNA a favor and that would be stupid, bad move business-wise.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:32 pm

I'd throw a bucket of piss in her face.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:34 pm

Jordan H. wrote:
You never underestimate your opposition even if they appear beyond a shadow of a doubt to be weak. It's like handing a child a loaded gun. They would be doing TNA a favor and that would be stupid, bad move business-wise.

Vince already does that each week. he already has said TNA isnt competition so there's nothing for WWE to fear.. You are Vince McMahon... 773246

he's right though...it's not underestimating..it's stating the obivous...

and wow you all think Nexus has that much star power outside WWE? really? those losers? lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:45 pm

Just because he says one thing, doesn't mean he means it. He has an eye on them all the time. No matter what, you don't take the risk regardless, no matter how ridiculous it seems. That's what you do when you're the alpha dog.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:20 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Bad news how?

the shows arent on the same day so no ratings war there..and even when there was one, TNA lost horribly.

WWE is worldwide so i highly doubt TNA would ever be a factor even with Nexus rookies showing up to kick AJ Style's ass...

There are no ratings wars NOW. Give the fans something to latch onto and you could be opening up a can of worms that might wind up being your undoing.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 6:36 pm

I would actually let this happen.

I'd want to be able to control what the Nexus does in TNA though, have the final word on creative.

I would the have Nexus destroy all the TNA guys who are WWE rejects, e.g. Mr Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Orlando Jordan, etc.

That would be bad for TNA as those who still think wrestling is real would believe that a bunch of rookies from WWE could beat ex-WWE stars. It could potentially increase ratings for WWE. It probably wouldn't be a dramatic increase, but it would be an increase. TNA's ratings would only increase whilst Nexus was there.

Overall, WWE would win.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 8:18 pm

I wouldn't want to throw TNA any more bones from WWE. You could call the show Superstars Jr. with all of the WWE talent on their now.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 11:02 pm

You mean released stars?
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 11:58 am

Vengenz wrote:
I wouldn't want to throw TNA any more bones from WWE. You could call the show Superstars Jr. with all of the WWE talent on their now.

It wouldn't be like throwing TNA any more Superstars.

Its a case of Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.

The idea behind it is it would make TNA fans wonder why they are watching TNA if they realise that the influx of "new" talent is useless. It may raise ratings for WWE and drop them for TNA. Its a win for WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are Vince McMahon...   You are Vince McMahon... Empty

Back to top Go down

You are Vince McMahon...
Page 1 of 1