Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon Empty
PostSubject: The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon   The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon EmptyMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:16 pm

before people here get all offended over something thats supposed to be a joke...lemme remind you that this is NOT real!!!!

In the beginning...

The subliminal logo of "WWE" without an "e" , therefore WW = World War!...there was nothing. God created the universe in 5 days, created human beings on day 6, and on the 7th day he rested. Then on Monday God created Vince McMahon and Monday Night Raw was created by Vince McMahon. Then the WWE, was created and a set of rules were to be applied at every show :

Thou shall not kill anywhere other than the arenas of the WWF, the WCW, ECW or TNA. Unless the opposing party calls you out. Or looks funny.#

Thou shall Always, always, always make yourself look better than your entire roster.

Thou shall Bitch slap thy daughter and son with a two-by-four whenever possible. As a matter of fact, bitch slap anyone with a two-by-four whenever possible.

Thou shall win titles that thou deserve even if it be the championship of the very company you bought out.

Thou shall buy out your competition and destroy the wrestling industry with stupid and childish story lines.

Thou not steal, unless you are in a feud with the recipient of thy wrath.

Thou shall not defeat my son-in-law Triple H unless you're John Cena...or me.

Thou shall put over my son'!

Thou shall be worthless and practice everything by script.

Thou shall take steroids 24/7 and turn up to the ring in skimpy, pathetic tights

Thou shall not mention the use of steroids to anyone.

Thou shall not reveal the true facts about kitten huffing to anyone except Mr. Vince McMahon or Myself, God

Thou shall always speak the truth as I or Vinny Mac, here, says it.

Thou shall not blow my limo up.

Thou shall Kiss it when I say to kiss it.

Thou shall Complain when I screw you out of the WWE title and never get over it.

Thou shall Get angry at people who in your face because you don't want to cool.

Thou shall Make sure to be there to make things worse when the chairman's upset.

Thou shall be severely under-used.

Thou shall feature in squash with the likes of Batista and Triple H for the first year.

Thou shall be relegated to Heat or ECW if you do not match up to the Mighty Triple H's standards.

Thou shall feature in the Money in the Bank match in order to get your career rolling.

Thou shaltl job for other wrestlers until thou becomes more popular, and lose a lot, until thou becomes more popular, wins a money in the bank match, kisses the chairman's ass, marries Vince's daughter after knocking her up, whichever comes first.

Thou shall not use a steel chair, unless the ref is knocked out or not looking, or if the rules of the match allow it.

Thou shall not become general manager of any brand unless thou kisses Vince's ass at least once like William Regal did before he overdosed on his throne.

Thou shall smell what the Rock is cooking, or thou shall drink beer with Stone Cold, or thou shall have a good day with Mick Foley, or else thou shall come up with thy own catch phrase.

Thou shall use the Same Storylines over and Over and OVER Again.

Thou shall Yell: "JOHN CENA SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!

Thou shall Yell: "ORTON IS GAWD!!!!!!!

Thou shall fake an injury as part of the storyline when thou hast failed a pee test for steroids or illegal drugs.

Thou shall stay loyal to the WWE, unless thou gets fired by Vince, fail too many drug tests, get thou hooked on painkillers, or the other group offers you more money to move over to their TNA show on Spike TV. Thou have a right to come back, but thou must work on a reduced salary and sometimes under a different stage name.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon   The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 4:05 am

Funny shit lol
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon   The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon EmptyTue 17 Nov 2009, 8:32 am

Thou shall fake an injury as part of the storyline when thou hast failed a pee test for steroids or illegal drugs.

PostSubject: Re: The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon   The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon Empty

Back to top Go down

The 31 Commandments of Vince McMahon
Page 1 of 1