Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory

Go down 
+9
Jordan H.
King Silva
Dead
Shimmer Mark
Paul Wyatt
StratusScherzinger
The Sexy Vixen
Did You Miss Her?
Angelus
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  Empty
PostSubject: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:10 pm

Mickie James made her TNA debut just a few days ago - but we received word from two people who were backstage at Bound For Glory that she's already making diva demands and is getting a reputation as difficult to work with.

Mickie James was reportedly very upset before Bound For Glory because her Mickie James logo was not on the back of the referee shirt she was given to wear during the Knockouts match.

Mickie was so mad that she was given a plain referee shirt (without her personal logo on the back) that she refused to go out on camera unless the logo was added.

One of TNA’s designers reportedly rushed to get the logo on the shirt and sewed it on just in time for the match to go on as planned.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:11 pm

lol, that's so stupid
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:25 pm

the stupid part is Dixie is gonna bend over backwards for her just because she is mickie james and a former WWE diva...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:27 pm

We cant be sure that Mickie was really like that though..
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:30 pm

Dixie isnt going to fire her either way. not after all the work she put into getting her to TNA.

Mickie for champ!!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:46 pm

If this is true, shame.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:31 pm

I really hope this is not true, but it would not surprise me if it is.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:41 pm

StratusScherzinger wrote:
We cant be sure that Mickie was really like that though..

considering she was a diva in the "A" promotion, going to the "B" promotion would be considered a stepdown, so i believe that happened
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:54 am

Well that is not good news but they knew she was a diva... Wink

If this is true, heat or no heat Mickie is going to win the belt next so whatever..
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:06 am

Lmfao all these nobodies making demands in a NOBODY promotion. This is what everybody gets for kissing her sorry ass back when she was in WWE, surprise SHE'S A BITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:11 am

Jordan H. wrote:
Lmfao all these nobodies making demands in a NOBODY promotion. This is what everybody gets for kissing her sorry ass back when she was in WWE, surprise SHE'S A BITCH!!!

I thought she went to TNA to Sleep with the Orginal Hogan because Newer Version John Cena turned her down?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:46 am

Mickie had some things to say on twitter.
Quote :
I usually don't even bother to entertain ignorance. But to report blatant lies is quite humorous... Anyone who knows me... Knows I would never behave like that... And they also know I respect & appreciate everyone as we all work hard as a team to make an incredible product. Fact! The seamstress already knew she was putting the logo on the shirt Thursday. Fact. I bought a ref shirt to make but when Earl gave me one of his official TNA shirts I couldn't resist. Fact. Post match I gave the shirt to the trading card company to be cut up and added to the new cards coming soon. =)

Fact... To feed lies to the internet with the intent of maliciously harming someone's reputation obviously says a lot about ones character & own insecurities... I pity them.. And send them love anyway... Fact! To report a blatant lie is not only bad journalism... But unprofessional. But hey... I guess that's why they're called dirt sheets... Lmao... I just wanted to clear that up gang! Much love.. And goodnight! Muah!
don't believe everything you read on sites, folks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:54 am

Well that is good news.

Go Mickie!
Back to top Go down
Eat-Defeat
Opener
Eat-Defeat

Male
Number of posts : 134
Favorite WWE Diva : .
Registration date : 2010-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:54 pm

Vintage dirtsheets!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 8:03 pm

or Mickie James could be lieing to put up a good image to her fans. Like so many actors,sportstars,etc do.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 8:08 pm

reminds me of Bill "i never had sexual relations with that woman" Clinton.

he swore up and down it wasnt true when it was. people will say whatever they can to keep up a good image in front of others. so I cant rely on 'tweets' when it comes to news. Everyone denies the bad stuff and it quick to embrace the good...rarely do people flat out admit "yeah i'm a little bitch" hehe

i still love Mickie though...even if she is a true 'diva'
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:00 am

So you guys would rather believe what you see on sites than what actually comes from the wrestlers themselves? Lol. If it was true Mickie didn't have to say anything at all but you could tell she was very annoyed because of the lies being spread which is how some of the other wrestlers feel as well.

I'm not even a Mickie fan but she clearly said it's not true & I will believe her over a site trying to start bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:04 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
reminds me of Bill "i never had sexual relations with that woman" Clinton.

he swore up and down it wasnt true when it was. people will say whatever they can to keep up a good image in front of others. so I cant rely on 'tweets' when it comes to news. Everyone denies the bad stuff and it quick to embrace the good...rarely do people flat out admit "yeah i'm a little bitch" hehe

i still love Mickie though...even if she is a true 'diva'

I never slept with that woman... I was UP! ALL! NIGHT!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:07 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
So you guys would rather believe what you see on sites than what actually comes from the wrestlers themselves? Lol. If it was true Mickie didn't have to say anything at all but you could tell she was very annoyed because of the lies being spread which is how some of the other wrestlers feel as well.

I'm not even a Mickie fan but she clearly said it's not true & I will believe her over a site trying to start bullshit.

i have yet to meet a person who would admit "yeah i'm a total ass" over simply denying it to keep up a good image.

so, of course she would say it isnt true. She has an image to uphold.

a majority of the world goes by one rule "deny deny deny"...
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:11 am

Queen Mintz wrote:

No what I am saying is I don't always believe a person like Mickie James who has something bad said about her and would want to look good in the media. I mean Kelly Kelly denied dating Justin Gaberial a few times now there is pictures of them holding hands at events and shit like that by those same websites she said made false comments. I mean Mickie can't afford bad news to be true about her. I mean she is the same lady who tried to sleep with John Cena knowing he was married. So it ain't like she is the most credible person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:12 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

i have yet to meet a person who would admit "yeah i'm a total ass" over simply denying it to keep up a good image.

I'm not a TOTAL ass, but I can be. hehe.

I'd like to think I'm a "good guy" though. cool dude
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:13 am

NCD Hearst Helmsley wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

I'm not a TOTAL ass, but I can be. hehe.

I'd like to think I'm a "good guy" though. Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  363415

you're too cute to be an ass lol hugs
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:16 am

*Blushes* Giggity!!!

Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:17 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

So if you met a wrestler & asked them if something was true & they said no you wouldn't believe them because you think they just want to put up a good image? I just don't understand how anyone could believe sites over what the actual person says but whatever floats your boat.

That example you used with Bill Clinton was irrelevant considering he's a politician & was trying to save his career & all politicians lie, just look at Obama
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:21 am

You guys should quit spamming. smile

CP Munk wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

No what I am saying is I don't always believe a person like Mickie James who has something bad said about her and would want to look good in the media. I mean Kelly Kelly denied dating Justin Gaberial a few times now there is pictures of them holding hands at events and shit like that by those same websites she said made false comments. I mean Mickie can't afford bad news to be true about her. I mean she is the same lady who tried to sleep with John Cena knowing he was married. So it ain't like she is the most credible person in the world.
Yes but what I'm saying is, how do you know everything said about Mickie was true? I don't even know if I believe the whole John Cena shit anymore, I just don't believe that much stuff on sites anymore & if someone clears it up like Mickie just did then I'm going to believe what she said.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:21 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

So if you met a wrestler & asked them if something was true & they said no you wouldn't believe them because you think they just want to put up a good image? I just don't understand how anyone could believe sites over what the actual person says but whatever floats your boat.

That example you used with Bill Clinton was irrelevant considering he's a politician & was trying to save his career & all politicians lie, just look at Obama

you say all politicians lie and i say a majority of people..especially celebrities and those in the spotlight, lie to keep up their image.

basically the same thing...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:24 am

@Vix

Ala Brett Favre?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

NCD Hearst Helmsley wrote:
@Vix

Ala Brett Favre?

Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  773246 exactly...
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:30 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
You guys should quit spamming. smile

CP Munk wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

Yes but what I'm saying is, how do you know everything said about Mickie was true? I don't even know if I believe the whole John Cena shit anymore, I just don't believe that much stuff on sites anymore & if someone clears it up like Mickie just did then I'm going to believe what she said.

A lot of these sites get there info from the workers in tna who work wardrobe and road agents etc like that who get treated like shit by these wrestlers. They are the people leaking to these news site. I mean some make up stuff but alot of time they get there info from people who were backstage. I mean there is many people who will lie to keep a good face Paris Hilton said she was clean and out of trouble and someone planted cocaine on her last arrest and she denied it being hers. They watched the club and traced all of it back to find out it was her and she plead guilty. For Mickie James who trying to make a music career and depends on indy apperances and tna to make money it would be bad news for her to be seen as a jerk cause people wouldn't want to listen to her sing or get a picture with her cause she might be a jerk. We will never know the actual truth on alot of this stuff. But it would make sense for her to lie to fans just as easy as to tell the truth. So which is the real answer we won't know unless we were backstage when it went down.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 12:38 am

Queen Mintz wrote:
You guys should quit spamming. Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  177715

CP Munk wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, double posting is a form of spamming also smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 1:20 am

"Property of Tank" wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:
You guys should quit spamming. Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  177715

CP Munk wrote:
Queen Mintz wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, double posting is a form of spamming also smile
I rarely double post thank you. smile Others are always in threads either flirting or taking it off topic which is worse than one double post, at least I've stayed on topic.

Very nice post CP, I look at it like this. If I see something said on a site about someone I'm going to wonder if it's true or not(if it makes sense that is, usually you can tell when something is made up), but then once the superstar/diva clears it up I usually let it go & believe them because it's been proven otherwise. I just think with this situation she wouldn't have said anything if it were true, she would've just ignored it but it really seemed like she was very pissed & annoyed by people spreading lies as most sites tend to just spew bullshit or even make things bigger than what they really are but if you've seen Mickie's fanbase she could be the worst human being in the world & they would still be right by her side so it wouldn't really matter. Fact. haha.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 1:26 am

Topics go off-topic often..it's not a crime. Stop trying to play mod, Mintz. 1-2 off-topic posts is really not a warnnable offense.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:11 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Topics go off-topic often..it's not a crime. Stop trying to play mod, Mintz. 1-2 off-topic posts is really not a warnnable offense.
You just proved my point by coming in here. This thread was back on topic then you have to come in here just to start shit with me. Quit acting like you're so innocent Vix, it isn't working anymore dear.

Maybe you should keep your little flirty comments out of a thread & PM that person instead of always taking threads off topic.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:20 am

Those posts were kinda unnecessary but to get back to the topic... I totally believe Mickie over some haters online who tried to act like Dave Meltzer said this when he didn't.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:23 am

King Silva wrote:
Those posts were kinda unnecessary but to get back to the topic... I totally believe Mickie over some haters online who tried to act like Dave Meltzer said this when he didn't.. Rolling Eyes
That's what I was saying. Some people like to believe everything that's said on sites. I will always believe a wrestler/diva over a stupid site because they only like to stir the pot. If you watch some of Matt Hardy's vids he gets tired of the sites as well because most of the shit they put up are lies
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:25 am

Yep.

Haters need to get a life!

Mickie is a nice person too so it is just wrong they spread lies.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 4:26 am

I'm not even a Mickie fan & even I believe what she said. She seems very sweet on twitter
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 11:42 am

I don't know if it's true or not but if it is then Mickie needs to get it together and if not then people need to stop hating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory    Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory  Empty

Back to top Go down

Report: Mickie James Causes Problems At Bound For Glory
Page 1 of 1