Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet

Go down 
+4
X
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:16 am

-- Jeff Hardy has an interview with the Daily Star that you can check out at http://www.dailystar.co.uk/ In it he takes WWE to task for how they handled his brother Matt: "I'm not going to give WWE their props for the way they've dealt with Matt. He is such a giving talent, ready to do anything for them, and he's been given the run-around. They've treated him like sh*t. I think if he came here, you would see the happiest, most dangerous and exciting Matt Hardy you've ever seen. I hope that they let him leave and he shows up here any day now."

-- Dixie Carter tweeted the following about last night's TNA iMPACT!: Hulk & Eric (mostly Eric) have already run one company out of business. They will not do that to mine no matter what they think.

-- Hulk Hogan tweeted the following today: Good morning From the bad guy.HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN 4 LIFE. p.s. Jeff Hardy is the S--t. He's the new Hulk Hogan! Suck on That!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:18 am

LMAO Dixie is seeing the light...but it's probably already too late.

Fuck Jeff and his retarded brother.

Fuck Hogan's old, irrelevant ass; eat your vitamins and say your prayers, and kiss my ass, you old bastard.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:19 am

i dont think Hulk truly tweeted that.

i cant imagine his old ass saying "Jeff hardy is the shit!" and "suck on that!" Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet 322963 someone tweeted that for him lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:22 am

Notice he said 'HOLLYWOOD Hulk Hogan'....yeah, I believe it, fuckin' old timer.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:24 am

LOL I agree with him though, Jeff is the new Hogan. No talent who is suprisingly over with the fans and gets pushed to the moon because of it.

And LOL at "Matt is such a giving talent..." He is also a fat talent who can't perform in the ring too well anymore. Can't wait to see his slow ass in TNA against the MCMG.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:32 am

If anybody's Hogan, that would be Cena. They are basically the same character.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:39 am

Jeff the new Hogan?

WTF?

Ok. . . . .

And yeah Matt will be in TNA in 90 days so whatever good for him.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:44 am

hogan is a dumbass..
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:56 am

Hogan can suck Jeff's dick bc Jeff ain't the shit nor was he during his time. Damn ass-waxers are the reason those two are so big.

Two overrated pieces of trash in one faction; how fitting?!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:01 am

They're in a FACTION??? Oh goodness... No
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:04 am

Abyss, Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarret and Jeff Hardy (new WHC)...are called Immortal

they are in an alliance with Fortune (Flair & his hoes)

overall this stable is just too damn big...
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:05 am

Yeah. At BFG Jeff was one of 'they'... he, hogan, jarrett, bischoff and abyss were 'they'

then on impact they named theirselves immortal and aligned theirselves with fortune

Group has like damn near 10-15 peeps.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:11 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Abyss, Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarret and Jeff Hardy (new WHC)...are called Immortal

So Russo and Bischoff remade New Blood.

Why Sting and Nash lead the millionaire club use to be.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:18 am

CP Munk wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Weren't those guys actually NEW BLOOD though (most)?

These mofos have been around forever.. all the guys in Fortune and ESP. the guys in embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:19 am

Sting and Nash 'quit' on Impact after telling Dixie 'i told you so' basically

and rumors have been swirling that Nash said he was leaving TNA for the past few weeks. Sting is thinking of not renewing his TNA contract for 2011.

but yeah it's New Blood basically..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:22 am

Triple H wrote:
CP Munk wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Weren't those guys actually NEW BLOOD though (most)?

These mofos have been around forever.. all the guys in Fortune and ESP. the guys in embarrassing.

To a point some were then you had some that were there a while.

I mean you had russo and bischoff running it mainly with Jeff Jarrett but I mean everyone in WCW was in a faction or a group.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:44 am

This is so much bullshit, it is PATHETIC that they are trying to relive old glory-day factions and trying to get the young-turning-old in on their game, and TNA is going with this. It's disgusting. So disgusting. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT. It killed WCW (one of the reasons) in the end, nobody wants to see that bullshit. That's why the Attitude Era was successful, individual guys rebelling against the system, factions only help to a certain extent, they're not meant to carry just enhance.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 8:25 am

Jordan H. wrote:
This is so much bullshit, it is PATHETIC that they are trying to relive old glory-day factions and trying to get the young-turning-old in on their game, and TNA is going with this. It's disgusting. So disgusting. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT. It killed WCW (one of the reasons) in the end, nobody wants to see that bullshit. That's why the Attitude Era was successful, individual guys rebelling against the system, factions only help to a certain extent, they're not meant to carry just enhance.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 3:24 pm

"Property of Tank" wrote:
Jordan H. wrote:

I don't totally agree with that totally I mean Factions can lead a show and have great ratings but it sinks fast when they have everyone in a group and wanting to be in a group. It reminds me of nWo when they started it was awesome watching them but as they had to make 2 seperate nWos and jobbers and shit were added to the nWo to drop matches because main members wouldn't that's when it sucked. I do agree you need to push people outside the group factions or else it's the same shit every week.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 2:28 am

They can lead but that only happened to WCW once or twice with the Horsemen and the nWo. They overkilled their use, look at the New Blood era and heading towards the end: Natural Born Thrillers, Filthy Animals, MIA, Team Canada, Magnificent Seven. They were just pitting guys in groups because they 'didnt have anything else to do with them'. All Hogan and the crew are doing now is trying to relive glory days, there is no actual concern for the talent. Just nWo 96-97 floating around. That's what's pathetic about this. TNA is doing the same thing, factions here factions there and it's getting them nowhere. Just old bastards getting the young in on their gangbanger shit.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 9:29 am

10+ people in one faction!

That is way too many imo.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 1:35 pm

Jeff wants wants Matt in TNA..Angle was Benjamin and Haas. If it means no more pushes for Matt Morgan, go ahead and run it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet   Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At WWE, Dixie & Hogan Tweet
Page 1 of 1