Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?

Go down 
+8
X
VLG.
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
Did You Miss Her?
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
Angelus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? Empty
PostSubject: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:17 am

Several WWE stars have privately indicated in recent weeks that they are contemplating leaving the organization—and the wrestling business altogether—once their current contracts expire.

Edge, who's current deal with World Wrestling Entertainment expires in two years, has been telling people that he may retire from the wrestling industry once it concludes.

One company insider noted that four other WWE stars have stated in recent weeks that they've completely lost their passion for wrestling, to such a degree that they vow to leave the business altogether once their contracts expire.

A fifth wrestler claims he will leave WWE once his current deal runs out, but will continue wrestling elsewhere.

We'll keep you posted as we get more but it's safe to say there are numerous talents within WWE who are very unhappy these days.

Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:21 am

with all the backstage stories and shoot interviews you hear about WWE, i'm not surprised some people there are frustrated.

working for a company that wont hesitate to exploit your personal life for ratings has to be a little bothersome to some.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:24 am

or it has to suck working in a company (and an industry) who's standards have fallen so drastically low, it's fuckin' embarassing.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:26 am

well i have to admit i'd be annoyed that i cant even say "ass" in my promos lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:29 am

Terrible, just terrible stuff.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:32 am

I got to say your probably better off working in wwe then any other company from a money stand point. My guess are the wrestlers who are thinking of leaving are the one who been in the company for a while.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:34 am

of course you'll make more money in WWE but even if i made millions in WWE, i'd be mighty unhappy if they took my personal issues and exploited them for a storyline.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:38 am

I came in here expecting NAMES! Not just one, but 5!

Congrats! You've disappointed me once again.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:39 am

Agree with you both entirely.

The travel. Being underutilized. Being censored from being anything not kayfabe in essence. Rare breaks. Mangement dismisses your ideas like you don't matter.

Is it all worth being a wrestler, esp in WWE?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:40 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
of course you'll make more money in WWE but even if i made millions in WWE, i'd be mighty unhappy if they took my personal issues and exploited them for a storyline.

I ain't saying that I am just saying It ain't like there some WCW for them to go too.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:42 am

yeah but even if you're making millions..at some point you'll say enough is enough..

and if you're smart..you'll be trying to save those WWE earnings...so you dont end up broke like MC Hammer. hehe
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:49 am

Well I don't blame Edge [if this is even true] he has done everything in wwe and has had a ton of injuries.

I can't even think of who the other 5 could be if this is true.

Any guesses?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:50 am

Big Show

i would dance like a fool if one was Mysterio and he left & took his bad knees with him.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:52 am

Rey or Del Rio is one because Del Rio was talkin of going back down to mexico and Rey will get paid good by AAA
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:53 am

if rey's leaving, i'd help him back...that's how badly i want him gone lol

I'd miss Del Rio..but if he's unhappy he should go. I like him though.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:57 am

No not Del Rio!

He just got here and I really like him. Teary Eyed

Big Show and Rey won't have me sad though.

They can leave.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:58 am

Del Rio was pissed before the rey push and was considering heading back to mexico. He might be happy that he got a push.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 1:59 am

Big Show has been irrelevant for quite some time and Rey can't do the underdog gimmick anymore so whatever.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:01 am

How was Del Rio mad before the Rey push?

Didn't he get a push right away by beating Rey?

Doesn't he know that wwe sees a lot in him?

If he just waits a year or two he will likely win a world title [if there are 2 of them around by then] otherwise he could still win the IC/US belt and feud with some great people.

He should just suck it up since he is in the big leagues and if you want go back after you had this experience.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:07 am

King Silva wrote:
How was Del Rio mad before the Rey push?

Didn't he get a push right away by beating Rey?

Doesn't he know that wwe sees a lot in him?

If he just waits a year or two he will likely win a world title [if there are 2 of them around by then] otherwise he could still win the IC/US belt and feud with some great people.

He should just suck it up since he is in the big leagues and if you want go back after you had this experience.

He was mad during the video promos. He felt that he wasn't gonna go anywhere.

He wants to wrestle with his mask on.

He got a great tradation and family that had him paid alot of money before the WWE so he just jumped up his asking price down there. I mean he comes from a great wrestling family in mexico.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:13 am

Jordan H. wrote:
Big Show has been irrelevant for quite some time and Rey can't do the underdog gimmick anymore so whatever.

Yeah, the underdog bullshit needs to gtfo almost as much as Rey does.

You're not an underdog if you're constantly beating the shit out of every guy in town.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:21 am

Del Rio...and others from mexico have to remember:

unless you are Rey Mysterio...the mask has got to go in WWE. they even wanted to unmask Sexi Star. they unmasked Psychosis.

Psychosis was unmasked in WCW..as was Rey but when they went to WWE Rey was allowed to put his back on.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 2:35 am

One thing that will forever be unmasked is WWE's stupidity - you can never cover that up!
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 3:34 pm

"Rated X Property" wrote:
I came in here expecting NAMES! Not just one, but 5!

Congrats! You've disappointed me once again.

You want names? I can give you a name: MVP.

My understanding is that he is unhappy with his position and his days are numbered.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 7:20 pm

Well I hope Del Rio is content if not happy in wwe now.

The whole mask thing kinda sucked because if they wanted to unmask him then they should have had him have a mask on in the beginning and then have a mask v mask match with Rey where Rey would win since he has to have his mask and Del Rio would be unmasked and just stay as himself now sans mask.

IMO he looks ok without his mask. He isn't really ugly so just be proud of your face!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 12:28 am

King Silva wrote:
Well I hope Del Rio is content if not happy in wwe now.

The whole mask thing kinda sucked because if they wanted to unmask him then they should have had him have a mask on in the beginning and then have a mask v mask match with Rey where Rey would win since he has to have his mask and Del Rio would be unmasked and just stay as himself now sans mask.

IMO he looks ok without his mask. He isn't really ugly so just be proud of your face!

It ain't about looks

The Mask respersents your family and tradation. It's about honoring those who came before you. He got more of a history with his mask as Rey asked to borrow his uncle's name and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 1:52 am

^
Yup! A mask is to a luchador what a Yarmulke/Kippuh is to a Jewish man.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 7:03 am

Honestly his going more down the Eddie path than Rey path. I'd rather see another Eddie than another Rey.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 8:17 am

Well MVP is obviously one of the five wrestlers
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 9:06 am

^ When was he a rumored person not happy?

He has not done shit but I really never thought of him to be mad.

I used to like him but imo he would be no loss if he retired or was fired.

Sorry; just being real! Wink

And I know the whole meaning behind the mask but you should not blow the biggest opportunity you will likely ever have on that.

Embrace you new direction and be grateful that the wwe is so happy with you since that does not happen all the time!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 9:33 am

Thats like saying you should accept a liver transplant to survive, despite your religion being against organ transplants.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 9:35 am

^ Okay then die then..

Your choice.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 4:52 pm

Quote :
MVP tweeted in response, "My jaw muscles are jacked from clenching 'em to keep my mouth shut! But I'm THAT guy in the meetings now ! Lol." He also responded to a question if he'd be in the Team RAW vs. Team SmackDown! match at Bragging Rights, saying, "Doesn't look like it. My star is fading! Lol!" He's obviously one of the guys who's not happy these days.

Source: EWN

Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 7:36 pm

LMAO my star is fading...

His star is damn near burned out. He ain't been ballin' since 2007 when he first broke into the WWE on SD!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 9:08 pm

It's not MVP
Quote :
I AM NOT LEAVING WWE ! Internet rumors are just that! Unfounded RUMORS! As for my ATTITUDE, it's what got me to the WWE! I'm ME ! Nuff said!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 9:11 pm

Given MVP's recent statement's about his star fading, i dont see how you guys think it could be him. if he's worried about his star fading, it means he wants to be there..but he seems worried he wont be much longer..

doesnt sound like he wants to quit...otherwise he wouldnt care. It's obvious MVP wants to be there...he's just worried about if WWE wants him.

I still wish it was Mysterio 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? 519154
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 9:13 pm

I think Rey is probably one of them, or it'll just end up being people we don't even care about
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:16 am

cheer i hopes thay not loos evrybodys. i dont want them gos out biznes like wcw sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?   5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

5 WWE Wrestlers Frustrated - Possibly Leaving WWE?
Page 1 of 1