Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inconsistencies in wrestling?

Go down 
+7
VLG.
Sticky!!
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
Lauren
X
11 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Inconsistencies in wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 9:06 am

What are some events/developments in storylines/programming, which just didn't seem to add up?
-Vince McMahon apparently not being able to fire Orton despite all the shit he did- or even punish him.
-Hogan apparently having authority over Dixie
-Undertaker being a "deadman" turned badass turned "deadman" again...
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 10:06 am

Edge and Christian, went from brothers to "Really close friends"

Speaking of Edge. Remember when he cheated on Vickie with Alicia Fox and Vickie was so pissed she booked him in a HIAC against Taker. In the following weeks leading up to the match, Edge snapped and turned into Heath Ledger's joker, he terrorized his wife and attacked his former allies in La Familia swearing to take them to hell with him. Then comes the match, Edge is literally choke-slammed straight to hell. Months later, Edge returns at the WWE with an awesome beard and wife Vickie at his side, he would recapture the world title the night of his return and he and his wife continue to abuse their power for their own gain on Smackdown.

No one brings up the fact that he cheated on her.

No one brings up the fact that she sent a goddamn zombie after him.

No one brings up the fact that he spent a few weeks kicking everyone in La Familia's ass while acting out The Dark Knight sans makeup.

Everyone is freakin' fine and it's like the affair, weeks leading up to his match, and the chokeslam to hell never happened.

Kane stalks Kelly Kelly demanding that she date him (Author's Note: I swear at the start of this shit, all I could think was "Really Kane, stop it, you can't turn a ho into a housewife! That shit didn't work with Lita, and it won't work with this one." -L) Anyway Kane demands that Kelly dates him, Kelly turns him down flat and tells him that she's already seeing someone; Kane demands the name of the man, so Kelly names The Miz. Miz is later seen having his ass beat like a little bitch by Kane and when he finds out why, he and Morrison trash Kelly's hotel room. Later on, we find out that she named The Miz to protect her real lover Randy Orton. Orton later tells sad Kelly Kelly that the night in which he tapped that ass meant nothing to him and Kelly Kelly made a sad face. This made many fans believe that Kelly would go to Kane and get him to attack Randy in retribution, but nothing came of it since the storyline was pretty much dropped.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:37 pm

How about Christian and Matt Hardy earlier this year just before WM?! They're both beating the shit out of each other to make a statement of who is going to win MITB. The match comes, neither of the two win. Suddenly, there the best of friends again getting their asses kicked in tag team matches.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 1:40 pm

getting your ass-kicked with someone is a bonding experience, NCD lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 2:56 pm

I guess so... lol
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 5:54 pm

Stone Cold turning on everyone by joining Vinny Mac in '01 and remained heel, selling out to the Alliance then turns face again the night after SS '01 immediately just for attacking Vinny Mac and Kurt Angle, the latter allowing Team WWF to be successful in the PPV by betraying Stone Cold (the biggest heel and threat to the company just the night before), and is cheered again like that. No retribution, no punishment for his actions through WM 17 until then, just nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 6:17 pm

Joe being kidnapped and coming back like nothing happened.

Mae Young being able to give birth to a hand.

Stephanie going to bed at 8pm during Raw.

How can the camera see her dreams?

Hogan sees Ultimate Warrior in the mirror but Eric doesn't. But we can too.

So am I crazy too? Is Eric crazy?
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 6:28 pm

Inconsistencies in wrestling are a way of life. They just have to be accepted, it will never change.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 6:31 pm

wewantмickie wrote:
Joe being kidnapped and coming back like nothing happened.

the people who were planned to be revealed as his kidnappers backed out of the deal at the last minute.

so TNA had no choice but to drop the angle like it didnt happen.

I'm thinking it was Dark Carnival.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 1:25 am

LOL TNA....
-All of the above mentioned
-Taylor Wilde going from a "fan" to a credible wrestler in a matter of weeks.
-Ref who screwed Tara not getting punished for breaking rules...
-Jeff Hardy + Hogan fueding with Abyss then teaming
-RVD beating Hardy and Jeff in one night (his great...but seriously).
-Jeff Jarrett joining Immortals after EB picked on him so much
-Abyss' Janice not stabbing Abyss when RVD hit him with it...
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 1:43 am

Insane Clown Posse attacked Joe?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 1:50 am

wewantмickie wrote:
Insane Clown Posse attacked Joe?

that's what the rumor is...that Dark Carnival was supposed to be working out a deal with TNA...but it fell through..so they dropped the kidnapping angle lol
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky!!

Male
Rey
Maria
Tara

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 2:01 am

I googled that. I know nothing of ICP's work.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyFri 12 Nov 2010, 2:08 am

wewantмickie wrote:
I googled that. I know nothing of ICP's work.

I only remember the little bit of what they did in WCW...but i hated them lol

idk..that's what the rumor was....that ICP were possibly making a return. Would've been interesting..
Back to top Go down
WarGreymon77
Midcarder
Midcarder
WarGreymon77

Male
Number of posts : 466
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Undertaker, Triple H, R-Truth, Booker T, Teddy Long, CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : 'Kharma', Kelly Kelly, Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles, Beer Money Inc, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky, Mickie James, Angelina Love, So Cal Val, Daffney...
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 6:06 am

Nobody mentioned this, eh?

Kane's whole life story, especially about him having to wear a mask because his face was burnt all to hell and mangled up. What makes it even funnier is when I think back on the time that the Corporation briefly unmasked him (off-camera) and they were utterly horrified at how ugly he was. I can never remember whether he and Undertaker are supposed to be brothers or half-brothers.

Kane, The Undertaker, Mankind, and Paul Bearer all had this interconnected, convoluted story. Undertaker burns funeral home with Kane and their parents inside, Paul (who works at the funeral home) adopts Kane. I don't know where Mankind came in, but he always called Paul Bearer "Uncle Paul".

When Big Show was wrestling in WCW as The Giant, it was either stated or implied that he was Andre's son.

The actual Sting-Hogan match at Starrcade '97 compared to the massive hype and buildup. Seriously, what a letdown. Sting should have mauled Hogan from start to finish. It should have looked like a Goldberg-style squash match... but longer, more epic, and more of Hogan doing that begging that heel wrestlers do so much.

In a more recent example... I think Kofi Kingston had a Jamaican accent, and then he lost it.

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember right now.

Last edited by WarGreymon77 on Thu 03 Feb 2011, 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a line about Big Show, one about Starrcade)
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 12:41 pm

LMAO Good ones.

I always find the Undertaker/Kane saga funny.

They're supposed to be half brother because they have the same mother. I don't remember the adoption part.

Another interesting one is how Edge and Christian went from brothers to former best friends.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Lower Midcarder

Male
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 2:33 pm

Undertaker's mother had an affair with Paul Bearer. She got pregnant and had Kane.

No relation at all between Mankind and Bearer. He just called him uncle because they were close.

Who lifted the briefcase?

Who was driving the hummer?

Who was driving the limo?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 10:48 pm

Stone Cold gets run down badly and is out of action for eight months. Triple H gets dropped from a forklift and is only out for a few weeks

most recently, Natalya teaming with Eve and being perfectly fine despite Eve taking her title from her the very night before. no tension whatsoever

Velvet Sky gets a contract to have any match she wants. she picks Angelina Love in a leather and lace match. Angelina is KO champion and the match isn't for the title. Velvet changes the stipulations to I Quit and handcuffs Angelina to the ropes and the match is still non-title. i know Velvet ain't the brightest bulb in TNA but are we really supposed to believe that she is that braindead?
Back to top Go down
REIGNBOW
World Champion
World Champion
REIGNBOW

Female
Number of posts : 1692
Job/hobbies : Being the person you all love :)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
dolph ziggler
Sheamus
Cody Rhodes

Favorite WWE Diva : paige
Layla El
Rosa Mendes
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley
Austin Aries
Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke Tessmacher
Rosita

Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? EmptySun 06 Feb 2011, 5:55 pm

Kelly bein "fired" lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inconsistencies in wrestling?   Inconsistencies in wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

Inconsistencies in wrestling?
Page 1 of 1