Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
King Silva
Angelus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva Empty
PostSubject: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:55 pm

TNA Wrestling officials have had discussions with former WWE performer Serena Deeb in regards to joining the organization.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 11:13 pm

Good.

So I guess it isn't a rumor anymore.

She would be a good addition.

Stupid wwe released her so their stupidity is tna's gain.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyWed 03 Nov 2010, 11:18 pm

well WWE gave her multiple warnings....so in the end it was her stupidity that got her fired. Of course TNA would jump on the chance to snatch her up. I wonder what kind of gimmick she'd get though.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 12:48 am

This does not surprise me. When she was interviewed for the Women of Wrestling podcast, she would not say anything about TNA. They specifically asked her if she would be interested in going to TNA and her response was something like I can't talk about it at this time.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 1:31 am

King Silva wrote:
Good.

So I guess it isn't a rumor anymore.

She would be a good addition.

Stupid wwe released her so their stupidity is tna's gain.

yes, because she was supposed to stick to her kayfable angle and didnt makes WWE look stupid. by that logic, its WWEs fault Mickie James was partying it up and ended up being released
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:05 am

^ I never really knew why she was fired.

So it was because she was getting hammered and she really had to act straight edge?

Kinda sad but whatever...
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 11:38 am

it was reported why she was fired. WWE wanted her to stick to her "straight edge persona", you dont want someone whos preaching to kids on TV to stay sober then turn around and go get drunk the next day. not sad at all really
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 7:07 pm

King Silva wrote:

So it was because she was getting hammered and she really had to act straight edge?

It is pretty sad, also pretty sad that people believe every single thing they read on sites. I'd rather hear Serena's side of the story, not sure if she's spoke about it yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 7:15 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
King Silva wrote:

It is pretty sad, also pretty sad that people believe every single thing they read on sites. I'd rather hear Serena's side of the story, not sure if she's spoke about it yet.

shrug

It's Sad people believe every single thing people say...because no one in this world lies. Serena don't know why she got fired, the only person who knows, is the person who made the call. So even IF Serena spoke out about it. SHE still doesn't know why she got released because THEY ALL get the same story:

"Creativly we have nothing for you to do" OR "We've decided creativly to take another direction"

So I don't know how Serena could speak out on her release, i could imagine her talking about how much they warned her because, we all talk about how we messed things up for ourselves
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 7:33 pm

Well according to you no one lies on the sites but when the superstars/divas clear something up they're the ones who are the liars. In this case I would believe Serena over sites because most of the time they either make shit up or they make things worse than they really are.

Either way it was stupid to get rid of her since she was a great addition to the women's roster and now we're still stuck with idiots who can't wrestle. Those are the ones who should be getting released
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 7:50 pm

Queen Mintz wrote:
Well according to you no one lies on the sites but when the superstars/divas clear something up they're the ones who are the liars.

I'm not saying the news sites DON'T LIE...but i DO believe...to every story there is a grain of salt of truth. Even if it is made into this whole big story, there is 0.001% of truth to it. Because even books are written out of some glimmer of truth.

And I Don't believe EVERYTHING the superstars/divas say because....If i was thrown in Jail for punching an old lady and stealing her dog...I won't say "The truth is, I punched her and stole her dog".....my story would be "The woman was a bad owner and mistreated her dog, when i tried to save it, she attacked me with her cane and i hand no choice but to push her away and try to save the dog"

NO ONE is going to write negative press about themselves...NOBODY, not even the most cold harted killer.

So Serena might make her story pretty and completly blame WWE for everything, and you will take her word for it, because it came out of her mouth.

But WWE management DON'T discuss their firing and hirings to the public. What if SHE WAS wrong, but they aren't allowed to discuss these in public? I guess because Serena flourished her story, does it mean she is right?

I'm not telling you you are wrong...but you can't take either sides as 100% of the truth, because no story will EVER contain 100% of the truth, especially if it makes you look bad.

I'm not argueing, just try to understand what i'm saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva   TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA In Talks With Ex-WWE Diva
Page 1 of 1